You?!

Idiot,I Like you

You are too tired to take a bath now and you are not in the mood so you just decided to change into your pjs.


You didn't bother to eat dinner.You didn't want to take about anything but the thing that happened with that guy earlier seems to be stuck on your head.
Shaking it off,jumping up and down your bed,screaming didn't seem to help at all.Plus you have more problems.
Whatever your mom's planning,you are not going to get a boyfriend.This is one of her hope-to-be marriage things that have never once worked on you and you are ready to blow it off tomorrow again.

 

You were awaken by a knock at the door and you open it to see it was.Just as suspected the people who are going to fox you up are here.

While they were fixing you up you showed them how irritated and annoyed you were but it didn't work.You wanted to look your worse but the dress they gave you wasn't really helping.


One thing you hate more than anything you hate in the world are dresses they're so frilly and fancy it makes you want to puke.
In your family your mom is the only person who doesn't get you.So what if you don't wear dresses and shorts,so what if you prefered hoodies over things with laces and so what if you like wearing black and gray nobody cares right,it's a free world anyway.
Your hair was curled then side swept to the right.
After they fixed you up you stared at your face in the mirror,you felt like punching that stupid reflection of yours.

You waited until they called you.You breated in and went downstairs.
In the living room was the man your mom introduced you to and with him sat his back facing against you a boy.

Let's do this quick so I can go,you thought smiling.

As the boy stood and faced you,you almost fell.

He was smiling at you the same smile he gave you when he found out your family owns the school.
 

"You?!"you pointed at him"Gong Chan Shik!"