Out of Control.

Idiot,I Like you

The sound of your brother's labradoodle, a mixture of a poodle and labrador,awakens you from your dream.
You were dreaming of money and food and that stupid dog awakened you from the
dream you never wanna wake up from.

"Someone kill that thing already."you shouted.

Your older brother Ki Seop appeared on your doorway."Yuh-dong-saeng,goodmorning!",he ran to your bedside and started tickling you telling you to get up but you still refuse to so he had no choice but to carry you on his back.
He was running really fast and screaming your name on the large hallways of your house.

Your adoptive older sister Luna appeared on her door she looked tired but still with that cute smile on her face.

She was wearing the sporty pjs you gave her on her birthday.Even though you weren't really siblings you still adored her.

"Ki Seop-oppa put her down already."she said laughing.Ki Seop puts you down and shoves rice into your mouth
that you almost choked on.

Your siblings really love you no matter how irritating you can be they'll always be there.
They always found a way to clean a bit of the mess you did and they are really patient with you.

School will start in 30 minute and you haven't prepared yet.
"Screw this who cares if I'm late we own the school anyway."You wore what your brother gave you on Christmas


"You have to hurry miss,you are going to be late."your family's trusted butler said.
"Don't worry it's not like they're gonna hate me for it and they can't expell me we own that school."you replied full of pride.

By the time you reached school it was pass 8:30 and it looks like you weren't the only who was late.


This is my second fanfic I erased the old one.I'm sorry if its bad.