I Guess I'm stuck with Him

Idiot,I Like you

He was know looking at you it almost made your heart burst."Lee Eun Jung-ssi,I'd like you to meet my youngest son Gong Chan Shik.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Eun Jung-ssi."he said bowing down to you.You bowed back but can't figure out what you were going to say.

"He assigned to you."your mom said gesturing to Gong Chan.
"And what do you mean by assiged."
"He is to help you clean up your acts."your mom said strictly.
"And you are to help him clean his,Lee Eun Jung-ssi."his father added."Abeoji?you never said anything about helping her?"Gong Chan started."My word is my word son,you have to clean this image of yours."his father replies.
Gong Chan did not reply instead he just nods.

They leave the both of you in the living room.
"Aissh!Why of all girls do I have to be stuck with you."
"I'm not happy either."you said rolling your eyes at him.
"You know,you're more prettier without your usual outfit.Those dresses with laces doesn't fit you."he replied pointing at the dress you'r wearing"I like you gothic type."he finished.

"And you don't look good with that and neither do you look good with your normal outfit."you said stucking your tongue out to him.

"What are you still doing here anyway shouldn't you leave already."arms folded against your chest.

"Eobji has a meeting with your mom"

"Bwa?!"

"Don't worry I didn't want to stay here either."he replied

"Idiot."you whispered.

"So I guess we're stuck with whatever they're planning."he said fixing his hair and standing up.

You were about to leave when you accidentaly stepped on his foot."Ah!Chincha!Why are so...Aargh!Apayo."
"Catch me if you!"you said teasingly."Ah!Come back here.Pabo!"he shouted running towards you.
He can't run properly but he was still trying to catch you.

He got hold of the hem of your dress and you tripped showing him the shorts you were wearing underneath.
"Oranges?"he started laughing.
You stood up trying to fix yourself and he was rolling on the floor laughing.
He won't stop so you kicked him.

"Apa!Why do you always do that."he said cradling his injured leg.
"ert!"you shouted at him.
He smiled very flirtatious.
"You are one disgusting idiot."
"You started it."he said rubbign the back of neck.
He's ashamed,you thought.

"What are you looking at."

"Nothing."you replied.

"Am I really that cute?"biting his lips.

"Cute?hah!You're not even close to that."you said rolling your eyes at him.

"You wouldn't even know what cute is."he smirked still looking at you.

The clips that they stuck on your hair has begun to fall off.
You put it in a ponytail instead but it was messy.
"Here,I'll do it."he offered.The ponytail was perfect.
"How did you do that?"you asked shocked.
"I have sisters and I catch them doing it sometimes,I learned I guess."he said shrugging his elbows.

"Your a girl how come you can't tie your own hair?"he asked in a teasing way that seems to bullying to you.

"My mom...we were never really close and my older sister doesn't leave here,she comes often but we don't have time to do it."you sigh.

"I don't have a brother....anymore that is."he looks away sadly.You wanted to ask more but you were scared which was unlikely you.There was an awkward silence after that.
"She's not really my sister,she's kinda adopted."you started to break the awkardeness.
"Cheongmal?"he said looking at you
You nod "But we love her no matter what."