What Did you Say?!

Idiot,I Like you

You cut school telling the nurse you feel ill and a bit of blackmailing,it worked though.
You were bugged about the way you felt earlier.You shaked it off,"Yah!!Pabo!"you screamed kicking the post.
The car didn't arrive so you decided to walk instead.

When you entered the house all the lights were ,They must be having a meeting,you thought.

You stepped quietly trying not to be caught."Lee Eun Jung-ssi"the butler started"Madame is looking for you."
You sighed another talk that is.
"Eomma?"you said peeking at the entrance of the living room.


"Honey!I want you to meet Mr.Gong Eun Tae."she said gesturing to the man beside your father.

"He is your father's most trusted secretary,he was also the secretary of you grandfather."
"Kuraeyo?"you wanted to take a bath already and this looks like it really looks like it was going to be long.

Your mom looked at you with disbelief she was about to say something but she hesitated."Tomorrow you are going to meet his son,Gong Chan Shik."
Sounds familiar,ah never mind,you thought.
Your mom loked like she was to debate about whatever you were going to complain about but you are not in the mood to fight with her so you said"Arasso."

And you went upstairs to your room.

Looks like your going to mee Gong ChanShik tomorrow.