Double the Trouble

I Want You But You Don't Want Me [Hiatus]

The next day, at Seoul High School,

Seohyun is in her class. A few students already been there and started talking to their friends.

Seohyun sighs in satisfaction. She remembers about what happened to her last night.

- FLASHBACK -

On that Monday night, Seohyun was doing her Science homework in her bedroom.

Her mother called her, "Seohyun! Dinner!"

"I'm still full!" Seohyun shouted and walked to her school backpack. She took her Science textbook and read it.

An hour later, 

"Seohyun! Someone is calling you on the phone!" Seohyun's mother called Seohyun and Seohyun ran downstairs to pick it up.

"Yoboseo?" Seohyun said.

"Seohyun!" A familiar voice called Seohyun's voice.

Urgh. It's that stubborn Cho Kyuhyun again...

"What again, Cho Kyuhyun?" Seohyun sighed before she said that.

"Check your mailbox," Kyuhyun said and Seohyun put down the phone. 

"Umma," Seohyun said to her mother. "The caller, Kyuhyun wanted me to check our mailbox."

"Maybe he gave a love letter, Joohyun," Seohyun's mother teased but Seohyun ingored her mother's teasing.

Outside her house, Seohyun checked the mailbox. She found a letter with an envelope and she took it.

Seohyun walked in her house with a grin and ran to her bedroom.

She read the letter that says:

Ahnyeonghaseyo, Seohyun. 

I am sorry for disturbing you tonight but again, I am sorry for my actions to you, Joohyun.

Even I love you but I will change my attitudes. Can I be your friend? Just for now.

Please? Reply this and put this letter in my mailbox tomorrow morning.

- Cho Kyuhyun

Seohyun did not replied the letter but she throw the letter through the window and it landed on Kyuhyun's house garden.

Kyuhyun picked it up and saw no reply from Seohyun. He frowned and walked in his house.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"Seohyun!" A familiar voice calls Seohyun which make Seohyun popped out from her imagination.

"Yoona! You suprised me!" Seohyun collapses.

"You are dreaming just now," Yoona grins at Seohyun.

"I just remembered my flashback last night," Seohyun explains as Yoona sits in an empty seat beside her.

"Well, today, the announcement of the new maybe-prefect candidates will be announced after the bell rings," Yoona said.

"Really? Maybe I will be one of-------," Seohyun pauses her words when Kyuhyun walks in the class.

Seohyun smirks at Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun grins at her and sits on his seat.

The bell rings means it's time for classes. 

And as Yoona said earlier, an announcement is made from the principal, Mr. Lee,

"Attention students! The names of the new prefect candidates for this year had been pasted on the bulletin board.

You can take a look on the bulletin board now if you think you're lucky to be one of the new prefect candidates.

All informations are on the bulletin board. Thank you."

Seohyun quickly pulls Yoona out to the bulletin board. Kyuhyun unexpectedly follows them from behind.

A few students just run to the bulletin board.

~

Seohyun sees the bulletin board and blinks her eyes.

Her name was there also with some form three students. But, Kyuhyun was there, too as unexpectedly.

Seohyun looked at the details of the new prefect candidates' meeting:

These candidates must go to the teachers' access room after school.

Please bring a notebook and a pencil. 

From: Mr. Lee | Principal of Seoul High School

~

Seohyun walks in her class, with anger.

Oh my god. Why I always be with him?! I can't handle all this trouble!

"Seohyun, are you okay?" Yoona asks Seohyun, with a worried face.

"I am not okay," Seohyun frowns and pays attention to the Science class which is starting at the same time.