Rejecting Him Again

I Want You But You Don't Want Me [Hiatus]

At Seoul High School, in class 3 Educational,

Seohyun tapped her fingers on her table while listening to Miss Hana, 3 Educational's class teacher and Mathematics teacher.

"Seohyun!"

She heared someone calling her name. She looked back and it was Im Yoon Ah, or best known as Yoona, her best friend.

"Read this," Yoona gave Seohyun a piece of paper.

Seohyun hid the paper behind her Mathematics workbook and whispered to Yoona, "I'll read it later."

"Okay, be sure to reply that," Yoona replied.

"Yoona...." Someone called Yoona's name. Yoona looked to her right and it was Kyuhyun.

"What?"

"Do you already send the paper to Seohyun?" Kyuhyun asked Yoona.

"Already, Kyuhyun. Have you seen-------" Yoona paused her words as she and Kyuhyun saw an angry Miss Hana.

"Cho Kyuhyun and Im Yoon Ah, please, stop talking!" Miss Hana shouted at Kyuhyun and Yoona.

"Arasso, Miss Hana...." Kyuhyun and Yoona said each in a calm voice and Miss Hana took deep breathsShe continued the Mathematics lesson with a breeze.

A few minutes later, Miss Hana stopped the lesson.

"Open your workbook and turn to page 32. Do page 32 and 33 based on today's lesson," Miss Hana said as all of the students opened their workbooks.

Seohyun opened her workbook and she quickly did page 32.

"Damn. This question is damn hard," Seohyun muttered to herself. 

Miss Hana, who heard Seohyun's muttering said calmly, "Seohyun, do you have any problems?"

"Ah... Yes, Miss Hana..." Seohyun stood up from her chair and asked the hard question to Miss Hana.

"Here's the solution. Just multiply this and divide this after you multiply the same question. Got it?" Miss Hana explained.

"Yes. Thank you, Miss Hana," Seohyun said and went back to her seat.

 

Fifteen minutes later, Seohyun finished the work as well as a few students.

"Very good. Put your books here and I'll mark them," Miss Hana said. Seohyun and the students put their workbooks on the teacher's table.

While waiting for Miss Hana to give back Seohyun's workbook, Seohyun took the time to read the paper that Yoona gave her half an hour ago.

The paper was written with Kyuhyun's neat handwriting :

Ahnyeonghaseyo. Seohyun... I love you so much...

Will you be my girlfriend? Please! I'm begging you as always ^^

You know how much I need you even you don't need me!

Please reply~ 

- Cho Kyuhyun -

"Oh my god. That little spoiled boy. He did this again as well as the other few weeks!" Seohyun said to jerself as she replied the paper ;

I don't need you. 

I won't be your girlfriend, forever and ever. I hate you. 

I want someone else who cares about me and not you. You make my life miserable! 

Which I hate it. Cho Kyuhyun, I'm begging you to stop this nonsense. Thank you for your cooperation.

- Seo Joo-hyun -

Seohyun threw the paper to the back of class and it aimed at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun opened the paper and frowned. "What's the matter, Kyuhyun?" Yoona calmly asked Kyuhyun. 

"She rejected my request again," Kyuhyun sighed.

"Seohyun?" Yoona guessed the 'she' in Kyuhyun's sentence and Kyuhyun nodded in disbelieve.

Kyuhyun and Yoona quickly finished the workbook pages as Miss Hana said and they passed up their workbooks in 13 minutes.

 

Two classes passed after Miss Hana's Mathematics lesson. The bell rang loudly, meaning it was time for recess.

"Thank you, sir!" 3 Educational bowed 90 degrees to Sir Alex, who taught them Science.

"Thank you to all of you, too. Make sure to finish your homework by tomorrow," Sir Alex reminded his respectful students and all of 3 Educational's students went to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

At the cafeteria, Seohyun walked to an empty table. She opened her lunch of that miserable Monday: sweet potatoes.

Seohyun's mother always reminds her to not buy dirty food and drinks outside the school. Even the cafeteria does not have any junk food but, Seohyun rather eats her lunch from home to save her money.

As Seohyun took a bite on a sweet potato, Yoona walked to Seohyun and asked her, "Seohyun-ah, do you want to go and have lunch with Kyuhyun and me?"

Seohyun's heart might explode by now as she heared Kyuhyun's name in Yoona's sentence. Seohyun repliesd honestly, "No, thanks."

"Seohyun, please!" Yoona made her infamous aegyo in front of Seohyun.

"I don't want to be with that bastard," Seohyun said.

"You mean, Kyuhyun?" Yoona said. Seohyun nodded and said, "I don't want to say his name again. I hate it."

"Oh, come on. He's not that bad," Yoona smiled. "I don't want neither," Seohyun scoffed.

"A-Alright," Yoona left Seohyun alone.

 

After the classes of that miserable Monday ended, Seohyun runs to the bicycle shed and saw a letter in her bicycle's basket.

It's that bastard again.. Oh my god! Please end this as soon as possible! I hate it so much.

Seohyun thought in her mind.

She threw the letter into a nearly dustbin and rode her bicycle to her house in the Seoul Neighbourhood.

Kyuhyun saw what Seohyun did earlier and it broke his heart.

When did she realized that I love her so much? I need her... Like right now....