Should I Forgive Him?

I Want You But You Don't Want Me [Hiatus]

A/N: Woohoo! Finally, I'm updating this fanfic after a whole year. I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I'm sure you guys missed this fanfic. This is just a short update to satisfy my readers even though this fanfic is on a hiatus. I'm changing the font and the tense from present to past. Also I renamed chapter 1 from I'm Objecting Your Request Again, Cho Kyuhyun to Rejecting Him Again.

Please don't unsubscribe. Do comment your thoughts and continue to support this fanfic. Upvoting is up to you guys. Now, we're off to the story!

***

Finally, it was the time for the prefect candidates' meeting. Also that was the time that Seohyun feared the most.

Seohyun tried to calm herself down as Yoona reassured her that everything was going to be okay while rubbing her best friends'when the two friends were leaving their class, 3 Educational.

"Come on, Joo-hyun! Cheer up a little! Kyuhyun's not that guy you're thinking of," Yoona said as she called Seohyun using her real name, Joo-hyun.

Seohyun took deep breaths and let out a sigh, nodding. "Okay, if you say so."

"I have to go home now. Good luck and I hope you will be a prefect with Kyuhyun!" Yoona laughed and left Seohyun alone, running towards the school gates.

Seohyun let out another sigh and took deep breaths again, giving encouragement to herself with whispering, "Seohyun, you can do this! Maybe Yoona's right after all."

She then quickened her pace towards the teachers' office. The access room was in the office as all students in Seoul High School should know.

"Um, Seohyun."

Someone called her name from behind and Seohyun froze at her spot as shivers ran down her spine. She was afraid and she was too scared to look back.

Who called me earlier? Is that person a ghost? Argh, Seohyun, you're too believing in fantasy books! Seohyun thought to herself and held her breath. It's not a ghost, Joo-hyun! It's a human being!

She slowly spun around and her lips curved into a small smile, upon seeing the human being in front of her.

It was Kyuhyun and he was holding a thick book on both of his hands. A wide smile was plastered on his face.

"You left this book in class. I went to the toilet just now and saw the book on your table. I believed that this was and is yours."

Seohyun turned red in embarrassment and walked closer towards Kyuhyun, taking the book slowly from his hands.

"Thanks." Her smile grew a little wider at her words. Maybe Yoona was right after all.

"No problem. I guess that we are late now so, we can walk together to the access room," Kyuhyun suggested.

Seohyun nodded and Kyuhyun took her hand, making Seohyun's cheeks strawberry red.

The two walked in a fast pace to the access room. That scene made Seohyun ponder in her thoughts.

Should I forgive Kyuhyun for his actions? He seems very nice. Seohyun, you can think about this later!

"Seohyun."

"Seohyun-ah."

"Joo-hyun."

"YAH, SEO JOO-HYUN! DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"W-Why did you scream at my ear? You were like damaging my ear!" Seohyun rubbed her "damaged" ear.

"Miss Seo, we have arrived at the teachers' office. Were you day dreaming that you were with your so-called prince charming in fairytale books or what?"

Kyuhyun teased Seohyun with a wink. Seohyun bit her lower lip and his teasing made her cheeks strawberry red again.

"O-Oh, it's nothing! Let's go before we get scolded by Principal Lee."

Seohyun took Kyuhyun's hand, dragging him into the teachers' office as they marched their way towards the access room.

 

"Miss Seo and Mr. Cho, both of you are five minutes late." Principal Lee looked at the two with a stern look on his face.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun faced the floors of the access room. They didn't want to look at Principal Lee's grumpy face.

"I deserve some explanation from both of you.. starting with Mr. Cho."

Kyuhyun gulped into his throat and explained while stammering, "A-Actually, P-Principal Lee, Seohyun left her book at class and when I went back from the toilet, I saw her book then I took it.."

He paused his words and whispered into Seohyun's ear. "Proceed!"

Seohyun nodded and continued calmly, "After he took it, he called me from behind and returned the book. We then decided to walk together to the access room. When we arrived at the office, I was kind of day dreaming."

That incident made a slight pink blush creeping on Seohyun's cheeks. Everyone there stiffled a dark chuckle.

"Oh, I see. The two of you are excused, please have a seat." Principal Lee clasped his hands.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun sat next to each other, a few seats down from Principal Lee.

Every prefect candidate took out their notebooks and pencils as Principal Lee explained everything from A to Z while they were writing the important notes on their notebooks.

"..So, do remember the interview by next Monday. That will determine the new prefects for this semester. Are there any questions?"

Everyone shook their heads and Principal Lee nodded. "Okay. All of you could go home now."

It was a good thing that the meeting only lasted for fifteen minutes. Everyone left the access room and Seohyun was about to leave the room when Kyuhyun stopped her.

"Hey! Why are you stopping me?"

"Someone forgot her notebook. Why are you forgetting things now?"

Kyuhyun stiffled a chuckle and poked Seohyun's forehead, giving her notebook back to the latter.

Seohyun's lips curved into another small smile and received the notebook, bowing her head.

"Thanks a lot again, Kyuhyun."

"No problem. You better go home now."

Seohyun nodded and left the access room, going towards the bicycle shed near the school gates.

She put her notebook and book into a basket and went on top of her bicycle, cycling her way towards Seoul Neighbourhood.

Kyuhyun's eyes followed Seohyun until the girl who he had crushed on for months was out of his sight.

Seohyun, will you forgive me sooner or later? Kyuhyun thought as he let out a deep sigh, walking towards the school gates.

***

Kyuhyun was tapping his pen on his desk while doing his Home Economics homework. He nearly dozed off for awhile.

He was really tired after helping his mother doing her annual spring cleaning even though it wasn't spring yet.

He suddenly thought of Seohyun and his lips cracked into a grin. His grin then turned into a frown.

He knew that Seohyun wouldn't forgive him for courting and flirting her millions of times.

To be honest, he had fallen in love with Seohyun. He needed to be friends with her just to be more closer to her.

Suddenly, his mobile phone rang and he saw the caller's ID. It was Yoona.. unexpectedly.

"Yoboseo?" Kyuhyun said after pressing the 'Answer' button on his phone.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! You know that it's me!" Yoona's loud voice was heard through the phone.

Kyuhyun just grinned widely. "Hey, Yoona. What's up?"

"Nothing's up. So, what happened to you and Hyun?" Yoona used her teasing voice.

"We're.. okay."

"Did the two of you kiss?"

"Absolutely no!" Kyuhyun let out a sigh and shaked his head at Yoona's ridiculous question.

"Bummer. I thought the two of you kissed." Yoona also let out a sigh.

"Do you like it if we're a real couple, Yoona?" 

"Of course! I'm going to scream my lungs out!" Indeed, Yoona believed in Seohyun and Kyuhyun. She wanted them to be like Bella and Edward Cullen in Twilight.

"Well, I'll talk to you soon. I haven't finished my homework yet. Goodbye." Kyuhyun immediately hung up and continued to do his homework.

Seohyun, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Kyuhyun thought as he finished his homework fifteen minutes later.

***

Seohyun was lying on her bed, rolling from left to right. She had this thing in her mind since this afternoon. 

She inhaled and exhaled the air as she looked at the ceiling. Her arms were hugging a pillow tightly.

"Should I forgive Kyuhyun?" Seohyun mumbled to herself and huffed lightly. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers.

Someone could help her with these problems and she was the one and only Im Yoona.

Seohyun grabbed her phone which was on her dresser and typed in Yoona's number. The latter answered the call.

"Yo, Seohyun, what's up?" Yoona sounded very pumped up that night. Maybe, she had too much feels for Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

"Nothing's up. Hey, I need you to help me with something."

"What is it, Seo? Your counselor's here, 24/7!" 

"Should I forgive Kyuhyun?" Seohyun repeated the same question which was on her mind. 

"Yes, you should," Yoona replied calmly but in her heart, she loved Seohyun's idea.

"Tell me the reasons." Seohyun's breaths could be heard through the phone.

"Because Kyuhyun's actually a kind guy, Seohyun. I guess you realized everything this afternoon. Even though he flirted you and stuff, he wants to be your friend. You better believe in him. Trust him for once."

Hearing to Yoona's explanation, Seohyun slowly nodded her head and smiled.

"Okay, Yoona. I better hang up. Good night." Seohyun immediately hung up and typed in someone's number.

Her heart was racing at her thoughts for that night. She wanted to do this. Her eyes were filled with hope.

"Please, answer me.." Seohyun whispered after pressing the 'Call' button.

"Yoboseo?" That was the voice that she had wanted to hear for so long.

"Hey, can I talk with you for awhile?"