the One i Love...

the One i Love...is You

A few days past and Mai's knee has already been healed. Mai was up in the kitchen already cooking breakfast. When she finished cooking she prepared the table. She sat there for a bit waiting for Tou. Usually he would be up by now. Mai waited for a couple of minutes just thinking that he probably has diarrhea or something. She went up stairs and knocked on his door. "P'Tou...get up...it's getting late. You should hurry up and come eat before the food gets cold." Mai put her ear on the door to listen. She then went back downstairs to wait for Tou. A couple of minutes past and Tou wasn't down yet. Mai went back upstairs. "P'Tou?" she knocked and opened his door.

She saw Tou still sleeping on his bed and she slowly went over. "P...get up..." Mai shook him. "Are you sick?" she felt his head, but it wasn't hot. "P!...get up!" Mai continued to shake Tou awake. She put a finger under his nose to see if he was still breathing. "Stop playing! You're scaring me, P!" she continued. "P!!...P!!" Mai just dropped to her knees and bawled at the edge of the bed. She shook him once more, but he didn't get up. Tou had died unexpectedly due to an unknown illness. She got up and sat on the edge of the bed next to Tou crying on his chest. She turned her head and saw a journal. It was Tou's journal...he wrote everything in there. Mai decided to give it a look and saw the last thing Tou had written: 'Mai...I grew up with her...she was like a sister to me...I treated her like a younger sister only because we grew up like siblings...but then...I began to see her more than a sister...she was the first girl who I wanted to truely give my heart to...but I was afraid...afraid to confess to her that the one I love is her...Mai...I was afraid to confess because I didn't want to hear her...I didn't want to hear her confess that she only saw me as a brother...a brother who was always there for her...' Mai was bawling when she read Tou's journal...she bawled her eyes out harder when she had finished reading...just crying on his chest...and hitting his arm...

THE END ^^

 

 

 

The title, "The one I love is you" is actually meant by both characters...Both says it within themselves...but yeah, just thought I had to say this...ALRIGHTs, hoped you all somewhat enjoyed this. :)