She got him

the One i Love...is You

A few days later and Mai got asked out by Kou. After school Kou took Mai home. She came running to Tou. "He asked me out, P!!" Mai excitedly said. Tou just gave a small smile. "That's good, Mai. I hope your relationship with Kou will last." Tou said calmly and left to his room. But Mai was still very excited. She was laying on her bed still thinking about Kou. *ring* Mai had a text message from Kou. "Hey, let's go hang out tonight. I'll come pick you up in 20 minutes." Mai got even happier. She went out and was infront of Tou's door. "Hey, P'Tou! I'm gonna go hang out with Kou in 20 minutes. I'll be back later, alright?." Mai yelled through the door. She went back inside her room and began to look for something nice to wear.

Kou was outside waiting. He called Mai's cell to let her know that he was there. "Hey, P! I gotta go. Bye." Mai ran out and shut the door. "So, where are we going?" asked Mai. "You'll see." Kou replied.

Mai finally came back. She shut the door and leaned against it. She sighed, closed her eyes and smiled for a bit. She walked past the kitchen. "Hey, Mai. Come eat dinner." Tou said. "It's fine, P. I've already eaten with P' Kou." and she took off. Tou just sat at the dining table eating alone. He thought to himself how Mai really just saw him as a brother, even though they weren't really siblings. He then snapped himself out of it and began to clean up.