The guy...

the One i Love...is You

The introduction SEQUEL: Both Tou and Mai's families have planned to go on a trip together in one vehicle, but due to a car crash four of them didn't survive. This was during Tou and Mai's late teenage years. The only two survivors left were Tou and Mai. So they both decided to live together--since they were so brotherly and sisterly...

 

 

***Time passes by***

"How was the first few days of college for you, Mai?" Tou aked when Mai came through the door. Mai had transfer to another college. Tou was out of college already. "It was alright." Mai replied. Tou smiled watching Mai go to her room. Mai came back with her homework in hand. "Hey P'Tou...do you have time to help me with my homework?" "Who would want to spend their time helping you, Mai?" Tou said joking. "THANKS!" Mai said knewing Tou was lieing. Both did a little chuckle and smile. They went and sat at the table in the livingroom and was at work. It took awhile to finish it.

"Hey, I'm gonna go make dinner." Mai told Tou and went into the kitchen. Tou followed her. "Can I help?" Mai looked at him. "Sure P...as long as you don't burn the apartment down." said Mai joking. After finish cooking they sat the food at the dining table and began to eat. Tou kept looking at Mai, who was just looking at her food eating. He smiled and continued to eat his food.

The first couple of days had past...and it was another day Mai had to go to school. She got to the front of the school and when she looked up...her eyes were glowing...watching Kou walk right past her. dropped...and when Kou walked out of sight, Mai closed , sighed, and just stood there daydreaming about how 'hot' Kou was. Mai's girl friend Gaozong came and tapped her. Mai jumped up and snapped out of her daydreaming. "Oh! Hey, Gaozong." "Hey, Mai...so...I saw you eye balling Kou..." "Huh?...who's that?..." Mai asked. "Don't act like you don't know who he is, Mai. ...The guy that you were staring at...I saw you." Gaozong said smiling. "...Oh...so that's his name...Kou..." and Mai smiled to herself. "He's one of the hottest guys here, Mai. I think he's a junior this year. ...So you like Kou don't you, Mai?" Gaozong asked, looking at her. Gaozong gave a little laugh. "I know you like him, Mai. ...Come on, let's go before we're late to class." Gaozong said.

Mai by chance had one class with Kou, because she transfered into his class without knowing it. When she entered her class she was looking around and found him...Kou. She sighed just standing there looking at him. "Please go take a seat, ma'am." said Mr. Lee, our teacher. Mr. Lee began to take attendance. "We have a new student, class." said Mr. Lee. Mai stood up as he introduced Mai to the class. Mai sat two seats behind Kou on the column to his left. She stood up just looking at him smiling. Kou turned to look at Mai for a second just to see who she was, and he turned his head back. "You may sit now, Ms. Yang." the teacher told Mai. She snapped out and looked at the teacher. She then nod and sat down. The whole time Mai just payed attention to Kou.

After school Mai went home all happy to see Kou in one of her classes. Now she could stare at him almost everyday. "Hey, Mai." Tou said. Mai smiled. "Hi, P." "Wow...why are you so happy today, Mai." Mai blushed. "Is it a boy?" Tou asked. Mai just smiled and ran to her room. Tou chuckled...then came to a frown...he sighed looking down.

During dinner Tou asked Mai about the guy she likes. "His name is Kou. And he's really hot!" Mai said smiling to herself. Tou just looked away. And Mai continued on talking about Kou. "So, you think he's a good guy?" Mai asked Tou. Tou looked up at Mai and nod. He smiled. "Hey! I finished eating before you, so you have to wash the dishes!" Mai rapidly said and ran to her room. Tou sat there smiling and began to clean up.