The feelings

the One i Love...is You

Lately, Mai has been thinking about how Tou has been so nice to her. This was when she began to have feelings for him also. No one out there was like Tou she thought--or is it just how brothers and sisters would be like...but she never really knew because she was the only child. She then thought how they grew up together and how Tou might just see her as a sister. But she couldn't help stop the feeling that was forming. So, Mai just hid it all behind her sisterly love.

Today was Mai's birthday. Tou woke up very early to cook breakfast for Mai. He beautifully decorated the dining table with food and flowers, and in the middle was a small strawberry cake. Tou heard Mai coming down and he quickly hid. "Surprise!" Tou popped out and said, when Mai got to the kitchen. Her eyes widened and dropped open. 'He is so sweet...' Mai thought. Mai gave Tou a big hug and a kiss on the check. "Thanks, big brother." She quickly said to make Tou not think any further of the kiss but just a sisterly kiss. He smiled. "You like it, Mai?" he asked. Mai nod her head. "Let's eat then." Tou said. They sat across from each other. "Here, eat this, Mai." Tou said reaching over to Mai's plate and dropped some food on it. Both smiled. "So, what do you want to do today, Mai?" Tou asked smiling. "Mm...anywhere you want to take me, P...it's my birthday...surprise me." Mai said. "Alright, I'll take you when we're done eating." and he smiled. Tou sliced a piece of cake and put it on Mai's plate. "Eat it." He stared at Mai while she was slicing him a piece too. "Here, P." Both smiled and took a bite out of the cake. "Ym." "You like it?" Tou asked. "Uh-huhm." Mai said nodding her head. "Thanks. I made it for you." Tou said. "Aw...Thanks P'Tou. It's delicious!" Mai said squinting her eyes smiling. They continued eating.

"Alright. I'm done, P. Now you have to wash the dishes again." Mai said laughing. "I'm just kidding, P. Here let me help you." Mai added. Tou put his hands under the faucet and began to wet Mai. "That's for your birthday." Tou said laughing, still wetting Mai. Mai then put her hands under the faucet to wet Tou also. "Hey!...you can't do that, Mai. It's not my birthday." "It doesn't have to be your birthday. And this is what you get for wetting me." Mai said. Both were laughing having fun. They washed the dishes together still flicking water at each other. They were finally finished. Tou quickly dried his hands. He opened the refrigerator and took out a plate of whip-cream and got his cell phone camera ready. He then waited for Mai to turn from the sink. When Mai turned Tou quickly smashed the plateful of whip-cream to Mai's face and took a picture of it with his phone. "Ahh...Mmm...P!" Tou just began to laugh until Mai took his hand, the one with the plate of whip-cream, and made him smash the rest of the whip-cream onto his face. She began to laugh. Both began to laugh at one another's face. 

They cleaned up their mess and went to clean up their face. "Hey, I'm gonna go take a quick shower first." Mai told Tou. Tou was in his room waiting for Mai to finish her shower. Tou laid on his bed thinking about Mai...and Mai was in the shower thinking about Tou. Mai was finally out and dressed. "P!...I'm ready." she yelled through Tou's door.