...Just hide it with the sibling love...

the One i Love...is You

Tou took Mai everywhere. He first took Mai to World's of Fun. "You wanna go on the Momba?" Tou said. Mai just gave him the look of hers to tell him that she was scared. Tou looked at Mai. "Come on. Don't worry. It'll be fun." Tou said. During the ride, Tou was just staring at Mai...until Mai yelled out, "It's scary, P!" Tou blinked and just smiled. "It's fun!" Tou yelled out as the roller coster went straight down. When they got off Tou asked, "how was it?" "...Eh...let's go somewhere else..." Mai said. They rode the ferris wheel next and then the small rides and some of the other big ones. "I'm hungry, P." Mai said making a face while they were walking around. "Let's go get some food then." Tou said and smiled. They bought some food and sat down on a bench. "You want some ice cream next?" Tou asked. "Uh-huhm." said Mai. They ate their ice cream while walking. "OOoo, P! Let's go to those booths." Mai said pointing to the ones with the stuffed animals. They quickly went over there. Both took a fake gun and began to shoot the cans to win an animal. Mai received a little stuffed bunny. She gave it a big hug. "Let's go over there next." Mai said and pointed again. They continued to play games at some booths. Mai won a bear, a pig...and Tou gave what he won to Mai--a panda and hello kitty.

Next they went to Powerplay. It had all kinds of games. They first did car bumping. Tou was watching Mai just having fun. They bumped into each other a few times. Next they played a couple of shooting games against each other. Dance dance revolution was next. Mai was beat twice and Tou was beat four times. Tou could tell that Mai was having so much fun. They continued to play other games before the day was over. "So, what else do you want to, my little Mai." Tou said while pinching Mai on the cheeck. "Ah!...P!" "Sorry, I just want this special day to be the best for my little sister." Tou said and gave Mai a big hug. "Ah..." "Haha, sorry if I hurted you." Tou said and smiled. Mai looked at him. "It's alright, P!" Mai said and punched him on the arm. "Haha..." Tou laughed rubbing his arm. Next they went karaoking. Mai loved singing when she was younger. Both had fun just singing in different tones and pitches.

Tou then took Mai out shopping. But Mai also wanted to buy Tou something. So, Tou and Mai bought each other clothes and other small things--hats, sunglasses, bracelets...

After all the fun taking Mai out for her birthday, Tou treated her to a buffet for dinner. "Eat a lot, Mai. This is your day." Tou told Mai. "Uhm." Mai replied without opening . After eating, Tou took Mai back home.

"Thanks, P. That was the best day ever. I had a lot of fun." Mai told Tou giving him a big hug when they got out of the car walking towards the entrance door. Tou smiled. They walked slowly. "Race you to the door." Mai quickly said. "The loser is a double loser!" Mai yelled out still running. Tou smiled and chased after Mai.