Back To School

The Day I Became A Superstar

I was waken up by Suhee at 5am.


"I thought we didn't have any schedules today.", I said rubbing my eyes.


"Yeah, but you guys still need to go to school.", she responded.


"Bwoh?!", Nana woke, "But I don't want to go! I hate school!! >_<"


"Com'on, you must go. You're still a student.", Suhee replied.


We hesitantly got dressed in our given uniforms and got inside the van. Gosh, being in the van for one whole day yesturday is enough... When we arrived, the school turned out to be a private school and not many people attented. We walked into our classroom and took a seat.


"Yah, what are you doing in my desk?!", a girl came and pushed me away, "This seat belongs to my hubby, so don't even think about sitting there either."


"Arrosso. Just say it, you don't need to put in action.", I said walking to another chair.


"Kyaa~ You finally came.", she squealed as she wrapped her arms around a guy.


"I've missed my honey boo.", the guy leaned in for a kiss.


*Tsk, seriously. They really had to do that in front of everyone??*


"What are you looking at?!", Nana yelled in my ear.


I got startled and answered, "That." I pointed towards the couple.


"Ooo, you jelly?"


I laughed at what she had said, "Why would I be jealous??"


"That guy is pretty handsome~", Nana commented.


"Well, I guess.."


He had blonde hair and seducing eyes. Okay, I do have to admit that he is very good looking. His height wasn't too tall though, but still about 3 inches taller than me.


Just as class ended, Nana and I went to meet the other members. We started walking home together and pulled off an conversation.


"So did you guys meet anything/anyone interesting?", Miyoung spoke.


"Our Minjung has a crush on someone.", Nana said sing songly.


"What?? But dating is prohibit in the company!", said Eunkyung.


"Who said anything about me dating! And I definitly do not have a crush on him.", I said.


"But I saw the way you were looking at them, your mouth was even drooling and your eyelids never fell.", Nana joked.


"Bwoh! Yah, stop making such lies.", I gave her a light punch on the arm.


"Hehe... Sorry."


When we arrived at the dorm, I hesitently headed towards my bed due to the lack of sleep last night.


"Unni, where are the art supplies?", Miyoung asked.


"Oh, probably on the desk in the living room.", I answered.


*What does she need art supplies for? All the other members were alsleep. Isn't she tired at all?* I leaded her to the supplies and watched what she was doing. Miyoung seemed a little suspious.


"Is there a problem?", she asked.


"Aniyo, go on.", I flapped my hand.


She gave me a little glare and took out a canvas from her room. There was a photo of a guy.


"Who's that?", I asked.


"Unni! Am I hearing correctly?", Miyoung said surprised, "How can you not know who he is?"


"Hehe...", I gave an embarressed laugh, "I lived in the countryside with my grandma back then, so I don't know much."


Her expression changed, "Well...I don't blame you for not knowing who he is. But anyways, it's SHINee's Taemin. My future husband."


Miyoung had a smiled on her face and she looked so cute. It's like having an adorable baby sister by my side.


-The Next Day-


I went to school myself today, because Nana refused to come. As I entered the hallway, the blonde hair guy was carrying loads of books by himself and I offered to help.


"Gomawo.", he thanked.


"It's nothing much.", I replied, "We are heading the same way."


We got settled and placed down all the books on his desk.


"So what's your name?", he asked.


"Ahn Minjung imnida.", I responded.


"Ahn Minjung.", he repeated my name, "Well, nice to meet you. I'm Lee L.Joe."


"Nice to meet you too.", we shook hands.


I looked down and saw a magazine cover that seemed to stand out from the rest.


"What's-"


"It's nothing!", L.Joe quickly took it away and hid it behind his back.


*Don't tell me it's some kind of erted magazine..*


"Uhh, class is about to begin. Let's get into our right seats.", he changed the subject.


"Ahh neh.", I replied still curious.

 


Ehuehuehue.. L.Joe is such a ert. o3o