The Punishment

The Day I Became A Superstar

(Your POV)

I woke up the next morning and found Nana walking in with the newspaper in her hands. She saw me awoke and quickly turned around.


"What?", I asked.


"She bit her lower lip and handed me the paper. It read the headline: "Teen Top's L.Joe and Starry's Minjung Are Dating?" It had a picture of L.Joe and I out at the cafe and on the rooftop looking at the view of the city.


My mouth dropped open, "This is all fake! I was just hanging out with him..."


"Well, now that we are celebrites, you kinda have to be more careful.", said Nana.


My phone rang and it was Suhee.


Me: Hello?


SH: You should know what happened already. Come to the office now!


She hung up and the members and I got dressed and headed out.


"What to do..", I spoke to myself.


The members were slient on their way to the office. When we arrived, everyone looked serious.


"Do you know how much trouble you have caused?", JYP spoke.


I didn't have the guts to look straight at him.


"Explain.", he said.


"Well, L.Joe and I are classmates. So we were just hanging out as friends. Also, he has a girlfriend already.", I responded.


JYP looked at me, took a deep breath and spoke, "I will clear the news saying that you guys are only classmates."


I felt relieved, "Kamsahamnida."


"But.", he continued, "Your phones will be confiscated, and you cannot leave the dorm without permission from your manager. Understand?"


"Yes.", we replied.


We walked out of the room. I knew that the members were mad at me right now. I couldn't do anything to help. Ugh, I wish all of this never happened...


"Sorry...", I said to Miyoung, Nana, and Eunkyung.


"Don't worry. It not all your fault. The reporters are just desperate for gossip.", said Miyoung.


"Yeah, no worries", Eunkyung said.


They put their arms around my shoulder and we walked out.


-The Next Day-


As I went outside, there were a whole bunch of reporters surrounding me. They were asking me all these questions about L.Joe. I rushed to the van and closed the door. That was until I relised about L.Joe. I wonder how he is doing... there must be tons of reporters stalking his every next move.


I walked inside the classroom and saw L.Joe with JinAe. *What to do? She must be extremly mad right now.* JinAe walked to me with her arms crossed.


"Minjung.", she spoke, "Since when were you interested in my boyfriend?"


"I-I wasn't. I never was!", I crossed my hands forming an 'x'.


"Well, it doesn't matter now."


I had a confused look on my face.


"We broke up, so you can have him."


"Y-you what?!", I yelled.


The class was staring at me and I lowered myself into my chair. *Now you just made a big fool of yourself and the biggest mistake of your life.*