Tell Me Your Wish

The Day I Became A Superstar

I hopped over to my bed with excitment. "WE FINALLY GOT FIRST PLACE! Woohoo~ Our performence at Music Bank had got us to Rank #1!"


"Guess I will grant your wishes now.", SuHee said with her arms on her hips. She had a pleased smile on her face.


"Hmm, I want to go to a buffet.", I said.


"A free day off.", Eunkyung spoke.


"Go to a SHINee concert!", said Miyoung.


"No more school!!", Nana suggested.


SuHee gave her a glare after saying 'no school', "Going to school is a must unless we have a busy schedule."


She pouted, crossed her arms and turned around.


"The buffet and free day off is okay. I'll try to get concert tickets.", SuHee replied.


-School-


My classmates congratulated me. Although some were pretty mad about not having Teen Top being first.


"Nice job.", L.Joe took a seat next to me.


"Thanks.", I responded.


His girlfriend approached and said to L.Joe, "It's a pity that my baby didn't get first place."


"Aniyo, Minjung and her bandmates deserved it.", he replied.


Nana popped into the conversation, "You really think so??"


L.Joe nodded cutely.


"Well, you guys were alright.", his girlfriend commented, "Anyway, I've never got to introduce myself. I'm Park JinAe."


"I'm Ahn Minjung.", I greeted.


As school ended, we went out for dinner with the other groups in our company: Wonder Girls, 2PM, 2AM, Miss A and JJ. We ate, talked and then went to a karaoke. I got close to everyone especially Suzy.


"Minjung.", JYP called out my name.


"Yes?"


"You have been chosen to perform on stage with some special guests."


"Really?? Who are they?"


"Teen Top. They are going to work with you two days away from today. Remember to get up early at 4am that day.", he assured me.


"Okay!", I responded.


We went back to our dorms late at night and I looked up 'Teen Top'. They were a 6 member group: C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo.


"What are you looking at?", Eunkyung came by.


"Ah umm...", I shut off the computer button quickly, "Unni, I'm getting pretty sleepy now. Let's go to bed early."


She hesitated and turned the computer screen back on. I innocently looked away twirling my index fingers around shyly.


"Okay.", I told the truth, "Hehe... I was just trying to know them better before the performence."


"Oh good. I thought you were video chatting with a guy.", she responded.


I let out a sudden laughter, "Me with a guy?? No way!"


Eunkyung looked at me weirdly, "Arrosso. I trust you.."