The Mistake

The Day I Became A Superstar

Suhee unni drived us to the filming of our music video for our album 'Cheater'. The director told us that we will have a special male guest.


"Who do you think it'll be?", I asked.


"Oh, I remember one of the crew workers say that it'll be someone from Teen Top.", Eunkyung responded.


Even though I didn't know who Teen Top was, the director had told us about the concept. It will be similar to 4minute's Heart to Heart and KARA's Wanna. Pretty much what we will do in the music video shoot is to get revenge on the guy who broke our heart.


"Ahh! The male guest is coming!", Nana shrieked.


I looked at him from a distance as he walked closer towards us. The guy looked quite fimilar... wait! Isn't he L.Joe.


"Oh, Minjung. Isn't that the guy you have a crush on?", Nana spoke.


"Ooo, I can understand why you like him. He's very handsome.", Miyoung commented.


"B-bwoh?! Aniyo. I never said that I have a cush on him.", I exclaimed.


"Annyeong.", L.Joe greeted.


"Annyeong we are the uprising group, Starry!", Eunkyung, Nana and Miyoung said together.


"Oh, Minjung. I didn't know that you were the new girl group that I was going to work with.", L.Joe found me hiding behind the other members.


"Ahh...neh.", I responded, "Well, I didn't know that I was going to work with you either."


"Okay are you guys ready?", the Director called us.


"We're coming.", L.Joe replied.


It turned out that I was going to play the lead female role. Just as I was walking towards the set, I tripped over a wire and L.Joe caught me in time. My eyes were shut tight and my cheeks grew pink. He was holding me by my waist and let go. The other members were giggling and gossiping.


"Gomawo.", I said embarressed.


He chuckled at my shyness and we continued with the filming.

 


L.Joe saved you ^3^ Yep, this is a short chapter. Sorry, I will make the next one longer~