The Meeting

The Day I Became A Superstar

I entered the room where JYP, our boss, had told us to do, I saw 3 other girls in there as well. One of them was about in her late twenties. I took a seat next to Eunkyung and just in time when JYP had entered as well.


"Hello everyone, since I have told you about the debut, you 4 will be in a group. This lady will be your new manager.", he said pointing towards her.


We introduced ourselves and got along pretty well. The other two members were Nana and Miyoung.


I raised my hand, "What will our group name be?"


"I have been thinking about that and decided your group name will be 'Starry'.", JYP answered.


"And Eunkyung.", he continued speaking.


Eunkyung got startled and answered, "Ah yes?"


"You will be taking the place of the leader.", he said.


  dropped open and then answered, "Neh, I will work hard."


Our manager unni, Suhee showed us to our new dorm. I had been placed in the same room as Nana, and Eunkyung was in the same room as Miyoung. As I settled my clothings and accessories in the closet and on the desk, I saw Nana with all these photos of her family.


"How come you don't have any photos?", she asked.


"Ohh, I do.", I answered and took out my one and only picture. "It was when my Mom and Dad brought me to an amusement park when I was 4 years old. My other photos are missing after my parents were killed by murderers and I got kiddnapped."


"Oh my! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked...", Nana gasped.


"Ani, it's fine. I understand that you were just curious.", I said.


She looked away and turned to face her laptop and then looked back at me.


"I know something that would definitely cheer you up.", she said. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me down so I would face the computer as well.


"Look, aren't they just heavenly??", Nana blushed. It was pictures of a boy group named 'UKISS'. As she closed her window, there was a picture of a boy named Dongho as her wallpaper.


I smiled to show appreciation for trying to cheer me up, "Hehe, yep."


After we had finished unpacking all our belongings, Suhee called us to get in the van and we had a photoshoot to take and  then singing/dancing lessons for our new debut mv. When we arrived, there were stylists who were hurrying us which made me nervous. I got dressed into a white outfit and the photographer called out to me to pose.


After my photoshoot was finished, I waited for the rest of the members before I can leave. It took about 4 hours to finish up. When we were done, I was looking at all the photos taken. Miyoung looked the best since she was our cute mankae. All the pictures of her were taken with much aegyo and adorable poses.


"Are you guys ready now?", our manager called.


"Yes!", we responded.


She took us to our next stop which was the recording studio. Our music producer told us to read the lines of our new song and memorize it. The lyrics had already been seperated into parts, but I noticed that Miyoung had only three lines.


"Wait.", she called out to the producer, "Why do I have such little lines."


"That's because you are the visual of this group and you're lacking singing skills. In order to obtain more lines, you will have to work harder and earn them.", he replied.


I felt bad for Miyoung. In my case, I was the main vocalist so I didn't have any problems in my script. As time went by, we had moved to the practice room for our dance lessons. The choreographer showed us the steps in order. My feet had stumbled and I made many mistakes.


"Sorry.", I apologized. We had to start all over whenever there is a error.


We returned to out dorm and the clock had striked one. That is, 1 am. I've never worked for the whole entire day before. I felt stressed for the first time and feel asleep within seconds as I layed on my bed.

 


Sorry if the first chapter is boring T~T This chapter is just about everyones skills and place. I promise that the next will be better. :D
Thank you, ChemicalLuvs for the poster! ^_^