7

Be his mother.

 

“Kyungsan, say mama.”, Tiffany sat face to face with her baby.

“Mama.”, Kyungsan obeyed.

“Call me mama from now on ok?”, Tiffany carried the little boy.

Kyungsan nodded happily.

It was Yul’s day off and he decided to bring the family out. It would be their first official outing as a family and Yuri was well equipped with cameras. Tiffany didn’t complain at the number of cameras he had and brought, because she knew how important today was for Yul.

Like an anxious father, Yul checked if they brought everything multiple times. Tiffany carried a sleepy Kyungsan to the car and waited for him.

After checking over 10 times, Yul finally got into the car.

“Fan-“, Yul saw two cute sleeping figures in the car. He took a photo of the two and smile proudly at his work.

He drove the family to the beach and started to unload all the things he brought. Kyungsan rubbed his eyes and looked at Yul. Yul motioned Kyungsan come to his side and let his mother sleep peacefully.

After setting up everything on the beach, Yul carefully carried Tiffany to the beach and laid her down on the mat.

Tiffany awoke to a half Yul playing with Kyungsan. She did some stretching and crept up behind Yul. Then, she jumped and clung onto Yul. Unprepared for this attack, Yul fell backwards and was on top of Tiffany.

He turned around to see a squashed Tiffany. Positioning himself above her, he kissed her cheek and fixed her bangs. Kyungsan come over and squatted next to the couple, observing their interaction. Yul scooped up Kyungsan and kissed his cheeks, leaving a very embarrassed Tiffany standing there.

Kyungsan waved at his mommy and motioned Yul to move closer to her. Yul complied immediately. He struggled in Yul’s arms and made some baby noises to express his wish to be carried by Tiffany. Of course, Yul obeyed immediately.

After being in Tiffany’s arms, Kyungsan drifted off to sleep.

“Wow, that was fast.”, Yul was surprised.

“I guess I’m his bed from now on.”, Tiffany chuckled.

“What about me…”, Yul pouted.

“You’re such a big baby. Kyungsan comes first remember?”, Tiffany started walking towards the mat.

“Yes dear…”, Yul followed behind.

 

Tiffany laid Kyungsan down on the mat and took out some beverages for Yul and her.

“Any news of his parents?”, Tiffany asked.

“I managed to contact his mother, but I’m not pleased to hear her rants about his father over the phone every time I call her to discuss about Kyungsan.”, Yul sighed.

“I can imagine your frustrations. It will work out between them. Don’t worry.”, Tiffany gave a reassuring smile to Yul.

Yul pulled Tiffany closer to him and admired the sea with her. He pecked Tiffany’s forehead and rested his head on hers.

“As long as you and Kyungsan are happy, I’ll be happy.”, Yul said.

 

After 4 hours at the beach, the family decided to pack up and return home. Kyungsan was sitting on Tiffany’s lap and was fascinated at the lights of the city night.

“DADA!!!!”, Kyungsan screamed excitedly as he looked out of the car window.

“Yes Kyungsan?”, Yul replied happily.

“Wrook!!!!”, Kyungsan jabbed his finger at the window, while staring at the outside world.

“Aigoo, my little cutie enjoys car rides huh?”, Yul cooed.

“Has he ever sit in the car at night?”, Tiffany asked.

“Nope, his parents didn’t have a car so they never really traveled around at night.”, Yul explained.

 

Yul drove into the driveway and Tiffany carried Kyungsan up to the apartment while Yul unloaded the car. Tiffany reached to the apartment first but she found a sleeping Jessica at their doorstep.

“Hey Jessie.”, Tiffany poked Jessica.

Jessica groaned in response. Tiffany sighed and unlocked the door, hoping the sound will wake Jessica up. To her delight, Jessica did.

“Tiffany?”, a sleepy Jessica asked.

“Yes Jessie? What brings you here so late at night?”, Tiffany asked while she opened the door.

“Let’s go in first.”, Jessica suggested.

 

“Kyungsan, wait for daddy to bathe you ok?”, Tiffany asked.

“Owkay mama.”, Kyungsan sat in the living room with the two ladies.

“So what’s up?”, Tiffany asked Jessica.

“Your dad is sending Yoona here.”, Jessica said without displaying any emotions.

“What?”

“I said, your dad is sending Yoona here.”, Jessica repeated herself.

Yul enters the apartment with his arms full. The three stare at him.

“Did I interrupt something?”, Yul asked awkwardly.

“Nope. Can you bathe Kyungsan and tuck him in?”, Tiffany asked while helping Yul with all the stuff in his arms.

“Alright. Hi Sica!”, Yul greet while going to get Kyungsan.

Jessica just nodded in acknowledgement and the two males went to take their bath.

 

“So you were saying that Yoona is coming to Korea?”, Tiffany asked to reconfirm.

“Yes, and she contacted me because your phone couldn’t get through.”, Jessica rubbed her temples.

Tiffany fumbled through her bag and took out her phone.

“Oops, my phone died.”, Tiffany said apologetically.

“Anyway, she will be staying with you. So I’m here to help you think of what to do.”, Jessica said, crossing her arms and leaning into the sofa.

“What?! Staying with me? Means I have to move out of Yul’s apartment???”, Tiffany panicked.

“Yes. Can you calm down?”, Jessica flicked Tiffany’s forehead.

“Ouch! What was that for!?”, Tiffany rubbed her sore forehead.

“Cause you were freaking out!”, Jessica replied in an annoyed tone.

“Okay okay.. So what do we do now?”, Tiffany sighed.

“Well, I came up a plan for you all afternoon.”, Jessica smiled.