Chapter 6

I hate you

 

You look at Mrs. Oh in shock. How did she know? Is she the protective kind of mother who sent out spies to spy on his son's whereabouts?

 

"I was there." She said.

 

You look at her,confused. What?Where?

 

"At your wedding..." She continued. " I'm a close friend of Kai's mother."

 

You could only nod lightly as you try to sink it all in.

 

"How are you doing with Kai?Good?" She asked,as she set up the table. You help her by distributing the plates. "Uhh.."

"I hope my son Sehun isn't getting in the way of your relationship with Kai. If he is,I can tell him n-"

"Aniya,Mrs Oh. Sehun is not like that."

"Chincha? Because I know my son well..I know I shouldn't say this but..I hope you will stay friends with Sehun..When you get to know more about him..Some people walk out of his life like nothing happens. But I'm glad Sehunnie has frineds like those guys he hangs out with and Kai. And now,You."

 

You look at Mrs.Oh,Confused. What does she meant by that?People walk out of his life when they know more about him?

 

"Kai is a good boy. I was so envious of Kai's mother because Kai is like the son I never had.But of course I love my Sehunnie more. Kai and Sehun are inseparable. Nobody can ever separate them. Sehun always look up to Kai and Kai ..he always put Sehun first..That's one of the things I adore about that boy.." Mrs Oh said.

 

You blinked as you try to absorb the information Sehun's mom is saying..How come the Kai you know is different from the Kai everyone talks about?

 

"But.." She then looked worried. She sat down opposite of you and propped her elbows on the table. "How will Sehunnie accept that the girl he likes,is married to his best friend.."

 

" Mrs Oh. I think Sehun can get over it..I mean,there's a lot of other girls he might like out there.."

 

Mrs Oh then sat up straight and look at you weirdly. "You really don't know my son's condition,do you? He has a-"

 

"I'm back~ So what did I missed?" Sehun came,all smiley,sat beside you.

 

"Oh just the usual,Honey. Just talking." Mrs Oh said. "Let's dig in." She continued,shaking her head as she tries to forget what she wanted to explain to you.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"So this is my room~" Sehun cooed,as he open the door to his bedroom.

 

You scan the whole room.Neat. Very neat.

 

"Woah,I didn't know  you're a neat freak."

 

"Mwo?a-aniya~ My umma clean up a bit since you're coming.." Sehun confessed,all flustered.

 

"Oooo~ Mommy's boy~" You teased,nudging his elbow lightly.

 

"Yah,shush!" He retorted. "Now,let's get started on our project."

 

 

The two of you began doing your science project. Since your right hand is useless,Sehun did almost everything. You feel a litlle bit guilty as Sehun is doing everything and you just sit there,passing things if Sehun ask for it. Suddenly,your phone rings. You reach out for your bag and rummage through till you found your phone. The caller ID shows it's '바보'(pabo) aka  Kai. You shake your head and rejected it.

 

"Nugu?" Sehun asked as he finishes the project.

 

"Just..someone..." You answered simply.

 

"Eyhh...your boyfriend?" Sehun teased. But deep inside he wish it isn't true.

 

"Aniya!" You protested. Then your phone kept ringing.You reject it again.

 

Again,it rings. And again,you reject it. 'Aish,you're so stubborn! just don't call again!' You thought to yourself.

 

And again,your phone rings. "I think you should answer it. That person seems persistant to call you." Sehun said.

 

"Aniya..It's not important."

 

"Are you sure? Let me talk to that person then." Sehun said as he move towards you,wanting to snatch the phone from you.

 

In an instant,you pull away and with that Sehun accidentally tripped and fell on top of you. You close your eyes in instict. But what surprised you is that you feel something soft and squishy on your lips.You slowly open your eyes and that's when you realise the soft and squishy is actually Sehun's lips!! Sehun is kissing you! You stayed under him for a while,tensed. Both are in shock and don't know what to do. After a long pause,Sehun quickly got up and brush off his shirt and pretended to comb his hair using his fingers. His face is as red as a tomato.

 

"Uhh.." he cleared his throat. "It's getting late.. Should I send you home..?" he asks awkwardly.

 

You pack your things up and quickly stand up,you can't even look at Sehun. "Gwenchana..I can call my driver to come and fetch me.."

 

"Oh right.." He then walk out of the room to inform his mother.

 

Your mind is still in a daze as the scene kept replaying.

 

"Get home safe alright?" Mrs oh said,as she bid goodbye at the door,she then hug you. "Please,whatever happens,take care of Kai." Mrs oh suddenly whispered into your ear. She then move back and smile bitterly at you.

 

You smiled assuringly at her. "Umm..make sure you bring our project to school tomorrow." You informed Sehun.

 

Sehun just nod and smile awkwardly at you. You then walk towards your car and once inside,you replay back what had happened....

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Sehunnie.."

 

"Ne Umma..?"

 

"I hope you are only friends with that girl..Nothing more."

 

Sehun look at his mom,eyes furrowed. "Wae? You like her though." He argued back.

 

"I was just being nice.." His mother lied.

 

"Umma..You know I've liked her since...2 years ago!" Sehun whined.

 

"Just listen to me,arasso?It's for the best!"

 

Sehun just shook his head in disbelief and barged into his room,slamming the door behind him. He huffed and grab his phone and call the person he treats as his own brother,Kai.

 

"WADDUP?" Kai asked.

 

"Umma. She doesn't like me being with Hani! But she was all nice with her during dinner just now." Sehun complained.

 

"...."

 

"Yah,you there?" Sehun asked,a little bit annoyed.

 

"She was at your house..?" Kai asked.

 

"Yeah,but that's not the point. We were hitting off so well!" Again,Sehun complained. "And Umma was all like it's for the best. psh."

 

"...well...Maybe what Umma said is true..."

 

"Mwo?Are you defending Umma now?"

 

"Aniya...Just sometimes the adults know better..." Kai advised.

 

"But...I mean I even accidentally kissed Hani! And my god I thought my heart was going to burst!" Sehun exclaimed.

 

"MWORAGO?!"

 

"Yah,wae?Did I say something wrong??"

 

"A-aniya! But..You kissed her??"

 

"It was an accident.." Sehun answered as he lie down on his bed. "But still..I can't believe Umma said that! Kai,You know I like her since t-"

 

"Two years ago.Yeah,I know."

 

"And now,I can feel that my feelings are getting stronger...I mean,I love her,Kai.."

 

"....."

 

"I just hope she doesn't fall for any other guy while I planned on winning her heart..."

 

"....."

 

"If you see her with any other guy,stop her okay?make her hate that guy. Arasso?" Sehun joked.

 

"....yeah...I will make her hate that guy till it drives her nuts." Kai said. "uhh...Bro,Mianhae..I gotta go.Talk to you tomorrow..."

 

"Aish..fine..thanks for listening. I know I can always count on you." Sehun said sincerely.

 

"Yeah..nights."

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

You walk into the house,looking around if Kai is there. You quietly close the door behind you and walk towards the staircase.

 

"Where were you?" Suddenly a voice asked,from behind you.

 

You sigh and slowly turn around to face Kai. "None of your business."

 

"It is my business. You're my wife now. I need to know you're whereabouts." Kai answered back.

 

"You don't own me,mister." You said harshly,slowly climb up the stairs.

 

"Oh yeah?Then who?Sehun?Because he kissed you?!"

 

You stop midway and your whole body tense up.You can feel the rush in your body as your anger got the best of you. You turn around and glare at him.

 

"You stalked me?!"

 

"psh..please. I don't have time for that."

 

"Then how did you know,huh?"

 

"None of your business."

 

"You know,I don't know what other people see in you. They said you're nice and all but the Kai infront of me is totally different! And why do you always say to me to get away from Sehun while Sehun adores you so much!" You let it all out.

 

Kai just do his signature smirk. "Tsk tsk tsk...Hani Oh Hani...Don't you realise?I ask you to stay away from Sehun because I don't want you to disturb him! And don't you know? I. Hate. You." Kai said spitefully.

 

Somehow those words hit you like a ton. It hurts so much hat no words came out from your lips. You should have realised it long ago...But you kept thinking that underneath this Kai is the real Kai. The nice one,the kind one,the one everyone talks about... A tear escaped and fell to the ground.

 

Kai suddenly regrets what he had just said to you. He didn't mean to make you cry. He only wanted to make you hate him. Not wanting to hurt you at the same time.

 

 

 

"Hani..I'm s-"

 

"Divorce me."

 

"M-mwo??"

 

"Divorce me...."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 

;~;

 

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment~