Chapter 11

I hate you

 

After that incident,your relationship with Kai has blossom. At first,it was hard to get used to the 'real' Kai but as time goes by, you realise that you are falling in love with him more and more. At school,he will still put up an act with his pokerface and "I-only-know-your-name." statements,bluffing everyone in school,but when both of you are at home,Kai becomes this oh so romantic and cheesy guy that makes your knees weak. He will help you with your homework, he will go into a conversation about random things,just so that he can talk to you and more surprisingly,sometimes he wil cook you breakfast. Well,the first few tries,it looks as though he was trying to make the kitchen burn. But still,it's the thought that counts.

 

The holidays has started and you felt a little bit relaxed as the exams are over and no more bluffing around people that you don't know Kai. But Sehun is still in touch with you,sending texts and calling every once in a while. Sometimes,you see Kai sending you death glares but instead of finding it threatening,you find him kinda y. You will blush unconsciously but due to Kai's stupid brain,he thought you were blushing because of Sehun...

 

 

"Done talking to your boyfriend?" He asked one day,flipping a random magazine he is holding on to. Both of you were at the verandah,enjoying the day.

 

You put down the phone and look at him,crossing your arms. "Why? Do I have a curfew for talking to people on the phone?" You asked back,playing along.

 

Kai snickered and then back to his pokerface. "Yes. You can only talk to your mom for 1 hour. You can only talk with your realtives half an hour. You can only talk to your friends 15 minutes. BUT, You can only talk with Sehun for 10 SECONDSSSSSS..." Kai announced,purposely lingering on the 's' longer.

 

You felt as if your mouth fell to the floor. "Ten seconds?? Only??"

 

Kai look up from the magazine and nod before closing it and putting it away. "You got no time for anything else from now on. Especially if it got anything to do with Sehun."

 

"What? why? since when do I have to follow your rules?"

 

"You have to. Why? Because starting from now,at this very moment, at 13:13pm," He said as he look at his watch, " All of your attention must be on me."

 

"And what if I don't?" You asked back,stiil not satisfied with his 'new' rules. Attention on him? Whuuut....

 

"Easy. I get to kiss your oh so cute cheeks." He simply said.

 

You felt as if time stops at that  moment. Your heart races so fast and you can feel your cheeks starts to redden. Why is he doing this? Your mind is flooded with question marks and exclamation marks as you try to keep a pokerface.

Suddenly you felt something soft landed on your right cheek for a second. You blink and turn to be face to face with Kai,he was smiling like a fool.

 

"See,you weren't paying attention to me. You were in a dazed. So I had to kiss you."

 

He then stand up,stretch and walk inside. He turn and look at you who is rooted to the seat,unable to move. He chuckled, "This is going to be fun." before he winked and walk away.

 

You wish the floor could open up and swallow you right there and there. Why is Kai suddenly becoming so cheesy? You just want to reach out for a pillow and scream your heart out into it. You pat your cheeks many times,chanting to yourself to calm down. After a few breathing impromptu breathing exercise, you stand up and head inside. You went downstairs to watch anything that is on the television so that you can get distracted for a little while, You plopped yourself on the sofa and switch on the television,you began changing the channel,trying to find a suitable story and ended up on a kid's channel. You stare at the screen for god knows how long till you hadn't realise that Kai has sat beside you and is watching you. He then smirks before leaning in and kiss your left cheek making you turn abruptly.

 

"You didn't even realise I had come in and sat beside you. So in conclusion,you weren't paying attention. So you know what happens next."

 

You remain silent as you are shouting random words inside your head. Again,you start to blush and of course,Kai notices it. But he just chuckles and turn to look at the television.

 

"Kids channel? About how to take care of babies?" He asked and turn to look at you with an eyebrow raised. "Can't wait to have babies?" He teased.

 

You turn your head towards towards the television and true enough the channel is now showing a show about how to take care of babies for first timers. Your eyes widen you quickly look back at Kai. Kai was waiting for your reply but all you did was moving your hand in and 'X ' motion frantically,earning a chuckle from him. He then moves closer towards you,his eyes still lingers on you,making you shiver in anticipation of what he was going to do.

 

"You could have just told me. We can make babies together."

 

You close your eyes and throw a pillow at him before standing up and walk towards the kitchen,not once turing back towards the living room to see Kai's reaction. All you heard was his teasing laugh echoed the whole first floor. Again,You try to calm yourself down and walk up to the fridge to grab a bottle to drink. You open the fridge's huge door and scan around for a mineral water bottle,after finding near the upper sector,you close the door to find Kai,leaning against the wall beside you,arms cross and smirking at you. Your bottle dropped to the floor as you thought you had an heart attack becuase Kai was just beside you. Just aq few seconds ago he was at the living room so how did he end up quietly beside you? You bend down and quickly grab the bottle and turn your back away from him. You uncap the bottle and quickly drank the water in one gulp.

 

"Yah,are you ignoring me?" You heard Kai asked you. You close your eyes and continued drinking. "You've been silent since just now...Yah!"

 

You put down the now empty bottle and turn to look at him.

 

"Oh good,now your attention is on me." He smiles and walk away. You follow him. He turns and look at you. "Why are you following me?"

 

 

You smirk and cross your arm. "If you can play this game,then I can too,mister. I am doing what you want me to do. Paying attention to you."

 

His mouth did a comical 'O' shape before smirking.

 

"Fine."

 

"Fine." you copied him.

 

He then walk towards the study room and switch on his laptop. You sit beside him and still watch him. After an hour,you still won't look elsewhere. He glances towards you.

 

"Yah,look elsewhere." He said,still typing away.

 

You rest your chin on your hand and sigh. "Wae..?" You asked.

 

"Because...it's no fun! I want to kiss your cheek desperately." He whines.

 

You almost choke on your own voice due to his starightforwardness. And did he just use his aegyo?! Suddenly you felt his lips again on your right cheek.

 

"You were in a daze. Ha. Ha. Strike one for me. I guess cuteness works too,on you huh." He said before turing back his attention to his computer game.

 

"KIM JONGIN!!!" You shouted infrustration before hitting his arm continuesly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After three freaking hours of trying put your attention on Kai,eventually you fell asleep,you head on the desk. Kai paused his soccer game and turn to look at you. He smiles before leaning in and press his lips onto yours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sleeping. That means you're not paying attention to me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ohohoho so fluffy! xD

Another update~ Like it? :D

and 75 subcribers already? wow! Thank you to each and every single one of you!! Yes you! <3<3

It's not read-proof so if there's spelling mistakes or grammatical error, I'm sorry. But please point it out!

 

 

Subscribe and comment!