chapter 2

I hate you

 It is breaktime and Exo-K is at their usual place,hanging out. D.O is busy listening to his Ipod,Suho is finishing up his homework,Chanyeol and Baekhyun are sharing their food and Kai is just resting. Suddenly Sehun sat beside Kai.

"I saw your cyworld. You change it currently in a relationship. Who's the lucky girl?" Sehun teased.

Kai shrug and shifted away slightly. "None of your business."

"Fine..Is she beautiful?" Sehun asked.

Kai look away and spotted you laughing away with your friends.

"Very..."

"Is she cute...?" Kai remembered the face you give him if you're mad.

"So cute.Especially when she's mad." Kai chuckled slightly.

"Oooh a fiesty girl." Sehun teased.

Kai smiled slightly remembering the stupid quarrels.

"You love her." Sehun suddenly said.

Kai blinked and look at Sehun."what do you mean..."

"I mean...when you talk about her,you kept smiling to yourself and your ear turns red." Sehun explained.

Kai just cleared his throat and adjusted his collar.

"But you know,you're description seriously describes Hani." Sehun said.

Kai chuckled nervously.  "Aniya.."

Sehun laughed. "I know that. I was just teasing you. You know how much I like Hani. Since 2 years ago. We're practically brothers. We won't go on each other's back right,?" Sehun asked.

Kai rub the back of his neck. "Y-yeah...."

"I'll be right back. I wanna talk to her~" Sehun said excitedly as he stands up.

Kai watch as Sehun approach you and instantly,you smiled at Sehun.

 

 

'How I wish that smile is only for me...' Kai mindlessly thought.

 

 

 

 

"Hani,c-can I walk you home today?" Sehun suddenly walk up to you.

You blinked and smile. You see Kai at the back,watching you and Sehun. "Sure..why not." You answered back.

 

Right then,the ball rang indicates the end of school. You bid goodbyes to your friends as Sehun waits for you.

"Let me just call my driver that he won't need to pick me up." you said.

After you ended the call,you smiled and walks beside Sehun. "Let's go.."

 

 

 

 

"Where to,sir?" Kai's driver asked.

"Home,of course." Kai said bluntly,as he is busy with his game on his phone.

The car starts moving. "Has Hani ride his car,already?" Kai asked.

"Aniyo,sir. She said she's walking home."

Kai stopped playing and glared at his driver through the rearview mirror.

"Mwo?wae?" Kai asked,frustrated.

"She said she's walking home with a friend."

Kai threw his phone aside and look outside. Just as the car made a turn,Kai catch a glimpse of you and Sehun together,laughing.

"Tsk... a friend huh." Kai said,rolling his eyes. He took out his ipod and blasted his music loudly. That's the only way to not think about anything..

 

 

 

 

"So...this is my house...Mianhae you can't come in..Maybe next time..?" You said to Sehun.

Sehun look over at the big mansion with the big gates and a security guard,guarding it.

"Woah...you live here?Such a big house!" Sehun said in awed.

You giggled at his cute antic. Sehun is such a baby. Sehun then look over at you. And then he stares at your face longingly. You feel flustered and you began to blush.

"It was nice.  walking home with you. I get to know you more..." Sehun said.

You feel your stomach did a flip and you just nod. "N-ne.."

Without warning,Sehun suddenly leans in and kisses your right cheek. "See you tomorrow,Hani. Take care." as he wave goodbye.

You smiled and touch lightly at the spot he kisses you. The gates open and you walk to your house in a daze. Once inside,you can't stop smiling. Well,you thought.

"Had fun walking home with your boyfriend?" Kai asked sarcastically,his arms crossed,leaning against a pillar. His hair still wet,from a quick shower and he is wearing a knitted-blue long sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants.

You glared at him. "Oh? I thought you said you don't wanna talk with me." You said,climbing up the stairs.

He followed you from behind. "I can do whatever I want."

" Then I can too." You simply answered,rolling your eyes,

Suddenly, he rush and stop infront of you. You head bump onto his chest. "You're my wife. You have to listen to me." he hissed. Your face, dangerously close to his.

You try to read his eyes but it's just blank. You push him aside and stomp into the room. "Urgh. you're so annoying!"

"I don't want you to get close with Sehun." Kai ordered.

"Mwo?! Why can't I?" you said,as you put your bag aside.

"First,he's my team member. And you're a distraction. Second, You're married. If you're with him,you're cheating. on..ehem.. me. and Third,because I say so." he said as he sits down on a chair.

You look at him,mouth hanging. "You're so childish,Kai. oh my god.." You said, as your press your temple in frustration.

"And fourth,he's not what you think he is. I grew up with him. I know him." he said.

This time,his face shows seriousness. What does he mean by that?

"You're just jealous." You accidentally said.

oops.

Kai look at you with wide eyes before clearing his throat. He stands up and headed for the door.

"So what if I am? I'm your husband. I have the rights to be jealous." he said before walking out.

"Go and change. Dinner will be served soon." he continued.

You were left in the room,dumbfounded. Did you heard Kai right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 2 is up~

Like it? ;)

 

Subcribe and comment~