Chapter 12

I hate you

!WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME FLUFF THAT CAN MAKE YOU SQUIRM IN YOUR SEAT OR BED OR TOILET SEATS.

ANYONE WHO IS KAI BIASED ISN'T ALLOWED TO READ THIS AS YOU MAY HAVE A HEART ATTACK DUE TO TOO MUCH SPAZZING.

HAHAHA

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

NOW ENJOY.

XD

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Yah,wake up.." Kai said as he close his laptop. He then shakes you,trying to wake you up.

 

"asdfgjzlkjcscnzzzzzz..."

 

"Aish this girl..." Kai rolls his eyes in annoyance as you won't wake up. He then bangs the table loudly making you jolt up instantly,your eyes wide open,looking at the now laughing hyena,Kai. You rub your eyes and stand up,pushing Kai.

 

"You annoying guy!" You bellowed as you walk away from the study room.  You huff and puff all the way out of the room when you are suddenly pulled back and felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and you fell onto something warm yet stury. You feel your heartbeat beating fast once more. Kai is back-hugging you.

 

"Y-yah..wh-what are.." You stammered.

 

"Don't get mad at me..." You heard him said softly,his voice muffled as he nuzzles onto your hair. "I'm sorry.." he then continued.

 

You stayed silent as you hear what he has to say. He apologised sincerely..That's not...the Kai that you knew.

 

"I was just teasing you...I didn't want you to get mad..." He continues as he whispered into your ear. You felt goosebumps from your nape down to your spine and you shiver slightly.

 

"I don't want you to go to bed mad at me...I'm really sorry.." You heard him say it over and over,his voice cracked slightly at the end,as if he is on the verge of crying,his hug tightens a bit and you feel your breathe hitched.

 

"K-kai.." You started off. "Don't worry..I'm not mad at you..."

 

You felt him nuzzles himself on your neck. "Don't lie. I saw your face. You were angry..."

 

"Well I'm always angry at you,you know that..." But that's how I show my love... you wanted to say it out loud,Instead, you let out a nervous laugh.

 

You felt his body stiffen abit. "Well..I don't want you to be mad at me anymore..." He says.

 

You sigh as you want turn and face him and comfort him,but the next line he says makes you boil once more.

 

"Or you'll have more wrinkles then you have now." He said as he releases you and tries to supress a laugh. You turn around,glaring at the guy who is smiling playfully at you.

 

 

 

"KIM JONGIN!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

You pat your pillow and lie down. You start to ponder on what had happened today. So far, your cheeks were by Kai's lips with his little kissing frenzy game,you spent the whole day trying to avoid the attention Kai,but failed miserably,you tried to stay awake,trying to give all your attention to him,but failed too. And lastly,Kai messing up your mind and heart by doing things that makes you confuse. Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai. Everything is about him.

 

You felt a weight beside you as Kai slip himself under the duvet. You heard him yawn and then there's silence. You know he is still not asleep and he knows that you're not asleep either. You can feel his gaze burning your back as you try all your might to close your eyes and pretend to be asleep.

 

"You know that I know that you are not asleep,right?" He asks suddenly. You can practically feel his smirk.

 

You continue pretending to be asleep,not answering him.

 

"Hey."

 

You ignored him.

 

"Hey."

 

You stays silent but now your eyes are open.

 

"Hey."

 

Omg how annoying can this guy be?!

 

"Hey."

 

You roll your eyes and just stay quiet.

 

"Hey."

 

You try to calm yourself down. This guy is seriously making your blood pressure rise.

 

"...."

 

Oh?Gave up. Good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

You suddenly burst out coughing and turn to face him. "What?!"

 

"Hahaha~I know that would work. I was just kidding.." He said as he pinch your nose. You look at him,confused as he smiles cheekily looking at you.

 

"So...." he started off. "Mind if I put this big giant bolster away? You know maybe it's time to put it away.."

 

"And why is that?"

 

"Because it's seriously taking up space..espcially the space between us."

 

"Well,that is what the bolster is for in the first place.To separate the space between us." You answered back,not wanting to give in,though you really want the bolster to be put away.

 

"Yeah But I'm your husband so I can do what I like and you have to obey it." He simply says as he throws the bolster away from the bed. He then scooted closer to you,your face inches away from him. You move back a little bit,startled by the closeness.

 

"Yeah okay..umm...goodnight." You said as you turn your back against him,not wanting him to see your now crimson red face,thought,the lights are out.

 

You felt a pair of arms around you as he brings you closer to him and you felt him kissing the top of your head lovingly.

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight,sweet dreams..."

 

 

 

 

And true enough,you fell into a deep slumber,dreaming about rainbows and unicorns...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OK i lied. there's not that much of fluff. :P

A short update but just want to make the story longer~ :D

Don't deny that you readers are starting to like Kai more and more >;)

 

Comment and subscribe~ ^^