Chapter 5

I hate you

"Komawo~" You thanked the driver before getting out of the car. You close the door with your left hand and head towards the school hall.

"Annyeong~" A cheery Sehun greets you. You smile and wave back at him. "Hello!" You replied as both of you walk side by side towards the classroom.

He then frowned and took your right bandaged hand. "What happened??"

"Uhh..umm I fell down and scratch my palm." You lied,trying to hide away your hand.

"Yah! You have to be more careful next time! What if it was deep and you kept bleeding?You will make me worried sick!" Sehun complained,with big hand gestures. You chuckled because he looks like a little kid blabbering away. And what makes it cuter that he can't say the word 'S' properly.

"You know,You sound just like Ka-" You stop halfway as you realise you were just about to say that jerk's name.

Sehun tilted his head sideways,waiting for you to continue what you were about to say.

"Uhh..You sound just like my Cousin. hehe.." You explained as you scratch your non-itchy head nervously. You secretly hoping Sehun believing it.

Sehun just nod and chuckled lightly. "For a second there,I thought you were about to say that I sounded just like Kai."

You froze and chuckled awkwardly. "But then I realise you're not even close with him. And I realise Kai seems like he has a grudge on you or something. Because Everytime I talk about you or mention your name,his facial expression will change." He then continued.

You pouted and try to take in what Sehun had just said. ' Kai looks like he has a grudge on me?'  You thought to yourself.

"Hey hey hey~"

Both you and Sehun stop and look infront. There stood the other Exo-K. Chanyeol smirking and Baekhyun nudging him. Both of them look at each other,then look at you and Sehun then laughing. D.O was looking at you from head to toe. You hide behind Sehun a little bit because you felt exposed under his gaze. And Suho looking at Sehun and is like saying 'I know you know' with just his smile. And at the very back,stood Kai,looking uninterested.

Sehun then reach out to you and bring you close to him. "You guys~ You're scaring her!" He then chuckled.

"Ooh~ Protective Sehun!" Baekhyun teased. Earning a high-five from D.O. At the same time,Kai pretended to gagged. Right then and there,you wanted to flung your shoes at him.

"We're just friends." Sehun assured them.

"Just friends~" Chanyeol imitated.

"For now." Sehun continued. He then held hands with you. You were shock with the sudden gesture and the first thing you did was to see Kai's reaction. You see Kai's expression is somehow...unreadable.He is puling off a pokerface.

You chuckled and hit Sehun's arm lightly. "Yah!" You scowled him.

"Oooh~ Fiesty!" Suho teased and Kai smirked.

The bell rang indicating school has started. "Uh-oh~ Gotta run or else we'll be late~" Sehun exclaimed,dragging you along towards your class. Both you and Sehun reach the class on time and went to your respective seats.

"Mianhae for that awkward meetup with the others. " Sehun apologised.

"It's fine. They seem fun to hang out with though~" You said.

Sehun nods. "Yes. Very~"

"So..who are you close with?" You asked,curious.

"Kai." Sehun answered cheerfully.

You are puzzled. Sehun and Kai are close? But why is Kai always telling you to stay away from Sehun?

"I'm just curious...how did you guys become close?"

"Kai and I have been friends since young and after....well we just become close." Sehun said,his words all jumbled up.

Sehun is hiding something but you just shrug it off. Maybe he is not comfortable talking about it. The science teacher then came in and starts to give out assignments.

"So..for this assignment,you'll be paired up with the person you are sitting next to. Please hand it up by this week."

Sehun turn and look at you. "Hellow Partner~" he joked.

"Hellow Thehun~" You .

It looks as if Sehun's jaw fell to the ground. "How dare you!" He acts like he is angry but ended up chuckling.

"Want to come over my house today to start off the assignment?" Sehun asked.

You thought for awhile before agreeing. 'Should I tell Kai that I'll be home late?' You thought.

'Naah~'

 

 

 

 

"Umma~ I'm home!" Sehun shouted as he enters his house. You followed him like a duckling from the back. you felt nervous just by thinking about meeting Sehun's mom.

"Oh my baby boy is home?Where's Hani you always talk about?" You heard his mom asked from the kitchen.

You noticed that Sehun's ears turns red. "Umma~ Don't call me that when there's a girl over!" Sehun whined.

He then turn to look at you shyly and you chuckled.

Suddenly a middle-aged woman came out from the kitchen,smiling. "How was school,Sehun?And Hello Hani!Sehun takled about you all the time!" Sehun's mom said,She then look at you like she is studying you before smiling again. You bowed to her and greet her.

"Umma~~~" Sehun whined like a Baby.

"Uhh I'll go into my room first and prepare the things. You guys go ahead and talk~" Sehun said cheerfully.

Once Sehun went inside,Sehun's mom smile faded away replaced wih a frown. You gulped as you think about the worse could happen. Maybe Sehun's mom is the protective kind?Who doesn't like Sehun being friends with you?

"I know you're a nice kid." She started off,and smiling genuinely at you.

You relaxed as you realise you were exaggerating. "But Hani,may I ask you a question?"

"Sure Auntie. " You answer politely.

 

"You're married to Kai,right?"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ohohooho~ cliffhanger! :P

what do you think?

 

 

Subscribe and comment!^^