Epilogue: 2 Years Later

FANGIRLFRIEND

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL0qd5f10

 

Yong Junhyung Confessed the meaning behind the song ‘The Person who once loved me’.

 

Last Monday night in MCountdown, Junhyung performed his debut solo stage and sang a song originally written and composed by him called ‘The person who once loved me’. And yesterday at the Press Conference for his album releasing, Young Junhyung fesses up about the song and what inspires him to write that song.

He stated “The Person who once loved me is nearly my most favorite song in my album and I dedicate this to the girl that I loved but left a great impact in my life.”

The rapper’s mood soften a bit that cause the media to catch more infos from him. “And that girl, is the reason within all of my success.  She inspires me and because… I know she’s somewhere out there in the audience, cheering for me and doing what she really like. She’s the best fangirl and friend.” These words escaped from his mouth before changing the topic like collaborating with Psy, Supreme Team and Dynamic Duo.

Everybody knows that Yong Junhyung had his break up  2 years ago but netizens and fans know by their minds that he hasn’t still moved on yet.

 

Anyways, grab your copy of Yong Junhyung’s album “Seize the day” online and in your nearest music stores!

Cr: SpazzinqChiq.blogspot.com

 

 

 

After reading the article, a smile crept up your face and you breathed deeply. You were glad that you’re the reason within all of his success but a small pound of pain hit your heart thinking that he’s not over you yet.

After the break-up, you didn’t lose contact with CUBE artists. Peniel and you are still best buddies forever and G.Na is still your oh so called “Hot umma”. But of course, most of all, Junhyung and you stayed as good chingus. Appa Hong once even offered you to be a CUBE talent for you have the skills; vocals, dancing and playing guitar but you never took it because you have no plan on involving to showbusiness.

 

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around your shoulder.

“Jagi, listen to this.” Your current boyfriend/ bestfriend/ protector/ tutor, Barom, plucked one earphone on carefully onto yours as the other onto his. The song ‘The person who once loved me’ that was dedicated to you was playing.

Are you well? Is everything okay?
I long for your nagging that I was so sick of
You used to only know me alone
But are you doing well without me?

Barom and you started dating 4 months ago. At first, he was disappointed with the break-up but always there to cheer you up. Then there goes the day he confessed and asked you to be his girlfriend. It was awkward but he’s indeed cute with his awkwardness.

 

 

I regret thousands of times a day

I live every day as I realize that you’re not here
It’s right for me to leave for you but
I guess I can’t live as I forget you

 

At that time, you totally wiped the pain off of the break-up have caused and lived happily with Barom.

 

 

The person who used to love me is not by my side but
I still can’t forget you, I can’t forget you
If only I can see you at least once more
If only I can see you, if only I can see you again

 

 

Junhyung happily knew the fact that you are no longer his, but still… he can’t accept it. It still stings. For him, you’re like a tattoo, you still remain inside his heart, mind and soul.

 

It hurts so much and I can’t forget it
The complaints that you made several times a day
You looking at me as you smiled in my arms
Your two eyes on the day we broke up

 

 

 

“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” 

― Deborah ReberChicken Soup for the Teenage Soul

 

********************************

Oh well, this is really is it.

End of this short fic.

I’m soooo sorry it took so long, aigooo~

I was too lazy to type sadgdygvyfhjujhsjhud –gets hit by a keyboard-

Oh well, I’ll be working on a new fic *I guess* after I complete Runaway. So stay tuned! Lolwhut.

Thank you everyoneeee~

Lovelots, yoondj