Chapter 1: The Day I Confessed My Love For You.

FANGIRLFRIEND

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqbyF2z7as

 

The number you dialed is not yet in service, please try again later *beep*

 

You sighed as you try calling Junhyung for the 49th time. You wanna ask him if he’ll going to make it by tomorrow on your date, but it seems like he won’t. You jumped on the bed and while lying on there, memories keep popping on your head.

 

-flashback-

“Yobosaeyo?” answering your phone as you looked around the park Junhyung asked you to meet up with him.

“Ya, turn around” he commanded as you frown because of curiosity. But you slowly turn your heels around…

“Why do I need to—“ you gaped and wasn’t able to continue your sentence as you see a cute *not creepy* joker mascot in front of you.

“You said I should wear disguise that people won’t totally notice me.” You were still gaping, cannot believe what you’re just seeing.

Oh my god, he made an effort for this…cute.

He laughed because of your surprised expression and sudden silence

“Yah, how about talkin?” you snapped back to reality and replied “Ah mian, mian. Hey, you look good~” you joked and both of you bursts out laughing.

Junhyung ordered you to follow him to god knows where and you walked behind him, dumbfounded.

The two of you reached a noraebang (karaoke) and you were surprised when you noticed the room’s decorations; It’s like Valentines’ Day or a couple’s anniversary.

 

As he removed the mascot’s head off of him, a sweaty good-looking face welcomed you “Omo, you’re sweating so much.”  You quickly took your handkerchief inside your purse and wiped his sweaty/sticky face. Without you noticing, his eyes are glued to you It felt like you’re already my girlfriend’

 

You two started singing randomly as he was still wearing the mascot’s body, you were very comfortable with him. The fact that he’s your bias in B2ST.;You may be the happiest fangirl at this moment. Then he asked you to sit first as he choose a song and started singing, holding your hand…

I believe dream for you and me
Memareun nawi harue danbiro naeryeo nae ma eume naeryeo yonggireul jweo
You make me fly and smile again
Biondwi mujigae cheoreom sori eobshi nawi pume angyeo haengbogeul jweo
I wanna make love

Oh, lonely night, jigyepgo summakhi neun eodume bam
Geu sogeseo maeil bameul nunmullo honja uldeon nal
Ajigeun yeori gimanhan gaseume sang cheoreul jweotdeon manheun
Saramdeul daeshin, thanks a lot, nae mami memareul ttae

 
But that’s ok, you make a way
Eonjena bichi dwineun you, you, you
Salmwi iyu only you
Neon samagwi oashiseu jeil dalkomhan chokollit
 

“_____-ah, I feel like a Special guy when I’m with You. It’s a Mystery when I Freeze whenever you flash that sweet smile and I hear that cute giggle. My lovelife was so lightless after my last break-up that I almost Break Down. But the Lights Go On Again, Because of You and I won’t deny the fact  that you are truly Beautiful. ____, will you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

You were just sitting there, frozen.

‘Is this a dream? Yong Junhyung; rapper of B2ST, want me to be his girl? Oh. My. God. Can someone punch, pinch or slap me please…?’

He was staring at you, waiting patiently for an answer. When you opened your mouth, nothing came out and tears stars blurring your vision. After a tear flowed down your right cheeks, you happily nodded and he suddenly pulled you for a hug.

 

“Thank you, you make me happy. I—“ you smile widely and you hugged him tighter. “I love you…”

“I love you too…”

-end-

 

You help up the queen’s crown necklace he gave you on that day. He gave you that because he said he’s the joker and you’re his queen. May 19, 2011. Tomorrow is your 1st year anniversary. But it seems like he wouldn’t be able to make it.

10:43 pm. ‘I wonder if he already ate his dinner.’ You thought. Sighing, you close your eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

****

~I’m the joker, D-did you hear my name…

Your phone was ringing that woke you up from your peaceful and comfortable sleep. Slowly opening your eyes, the sun rays hit your face that made you blink a few times before reaching for your phone. Groaning and yawning that filled your silent room, you pressed ‘answer’…

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Yah, wake up sleepyhead.” It was Peniel, your bestfriend from the boy group BtoB. Since the day Junhyung announced to the CUBE Family and trainees that the two of you are dating, they welcomed you with warm and open arms and became close friend with them, more of family. But with Peniel, he’s the closest of them all. You even help him when he’s stuggling with Korean language.

“Aish, what do you want Pen?” Yeah, that’s his nickname you always call him. Because when you pronounced ‘Peniel’, trust me…it sounds so weird and horrible.

“What do I want? Oh Come on, do you even know what time is it? 11am!” after he yelled at you, he laughed because he’s already imagining your face, shocked with that mouth and eyes wide open, and heck yeah…he was right.

“Looks like dreamland town people doesn’t want me to go.” You muttered but he managed to hear you.

“Yeah right. Get out of the bed now. What’s your plan for the anniversary of Junhyung and you, huh?” hearing Junhyung’s name, you felt disappointed. No phone calls, No messages, No voice messages, No sign of your boyfriend on your anniversary.

“Ah molla, I don’t wanna talk about it.” Rolling out from the bed, you walked towards the bathroom and starts brushing your teeth.

“Mwo? You okay bro? What happened?” his voice became more worried as he held a finger at Eunkwang who’s calling him to rehearse again, telling him to wait for another minute.

“Neh, I’m fine. Ar corr you rayter okeii?” you told him while still brushing your teeth and hung up the phone afterwards.

 

*************

Ayeee yo guise!

Yay! An Update! Lol. 

Thank you for the subscribers and people out thurr who commented. I appreciate it.

So here you go, 1st Chapter. Hope you guise Enjoyed it ^^

Comment and Subscribe kayyy?

Bye-yeom!

-yoondj