Chapter 7: Please Hold on

FANGIRLFRIEND

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NAaAFmP0d8

You are at the front gate of your school, sitting on a metal railing and waiting for your boyfriend. He promised to pick you up at school but it’s already 6:26 pm. 56 minutes have passed yet he’s not here. You’re having second thoughts if you’re still going to wait for him for a few more moments or walk home alone. It’s already dark and you are afraid especially if haters suddenly pop out and attack you with random things again including crumpled paper, light sticks, and even their make-ups. A few moments later, someone tapped your shoulders and you looked up at the person.

“Dongsaeng, what are you still doing here?” The president of the drama club you’re in, Barom asked.

“Oh oppa. I’m just waiting for someone.” You said, rubbing your arms ‘cause you’re shivering to death. He removed his huge jacket and wrapped it around you before smiling. “Oh oppa, how about you?” You asked worriedly and Barom shook his head.

“No, I’m fine. I have my sweater and I’m kinda used to this kind of weather.” He chuckled and you followed before nodding.

“What did you do this time?” He sat beside you.

“Er, Ms. Oh asked for some help for our upcoming prom.” He said.

“Tsh. Why would she ask you? She could have just asked Yumi.” You muttered.

“Let’s say she wants some time with me.”

“Yeah, everybody knows Ms. Oh has a crush on you.”

“Uh huh, but I’ll never think of having a relationship with her. Never.” He blurted and both of you laughed.

“Good, ‘cause she looks like a sugar mommy to you.”

“I know right?!” He stood up and nodded in agreement.

You looked at your wrist watch again and scoffed, Barom noticed it.

“It’s Junhyung whose you’re waiting for, am I right?” he asked, placing his hands inside his jeans’ pocket and you silently nodded.

“Hmm, let’s put it this way. If the time turns 7 and he’s still not here, I’ll walk you home. Deal? He held out a hand and you laughed before shaking his hand. “ Okay. Deal”

The two of you spent the talking about school stuffs and being a girlfriend of Junhyung. Barom has been a fan of your relationship and like an older brother to you.

7:04 pm. You checked the time again and rolled your eyes.

“_____-ah?” You stood up and slung your bag to your shoulder.

“Let’s go~” You muttered and both of you started walking.

Suddenly, Barom heard a sniff from his right side and turned to see you crying. He offered his handkerchief to you and thankfully took it before wiping your tears.

“Aye, don’t worry about it. Maybe he’s just busy or it slipped off his mind.” He patted your head and runs his index finger under your nostrils, teasing you. You started hitting him playfully, throwing jokes at one another while laughing.

 

*Beep Beep*

 

You heard a car horn and turns around just to see Junhyung’s car. Your face quickly lightened up and Barom nudged your side.  The car door opened and an angry Junhyung walk towards in front of you.

“Let’s go.” He said coldly and grabbed your wrist. You turned to Barom then gave him an apologetic smile, whispering ‘Thank you’. He nodded, smiling before turning his heels and walk to the opposite street.

 

***************

 

You and Junhyung are now heading home in silence but you decided to break it.

“Why were you late?” You asked, looking at him who is gripping the stirring wheel tightly with those cold eyes on the road. “Junhyung oppa?”

“Why are you with a guy?” Your face just fell. He asked you with a pinch of accusing on his tone. You looked at him in disbelief.

“Well, the reason is the answer to my question to you.” You said simply and he finally turned to look at you.

“I told you to wait for me, but then I’m on my way, seeing you flirting with him?” He almost yell so loud and you scoffed.

“Mind you, I waited there for an hour and a half and I didn’t even hear a sorry from you?”

“That’s not still an excuse!” He stopped the car and you realized you both reached the apartment already.

“Oh great, now you also got his jacket. As a what? Souvenir? So you can smell his scent anytime you want?”

“What do you want me to do?! I almost died there, it’s freezing cold!” Tears started to form in your eyes and blurred your vision.

“If you’re going to get mad and blame somebody, it’s supposed to be yourself!” You cried and raised your voice at him that made his mood soften. “And I should be thankful to Barom oppa because he’s there cheering me up or making me warm that you should be doing.” You unbuckled the seatbelt and got off the car, grabbing your bag. You opened the front door and almost slam it to Junhyung’s face. He reached for your hand but you quickly yanked it away.

“You know. You’re being different lately. The way you keep a promise and break it. The way you tease me about your on-screen pairing with Hara. The way you become quickly jealous to my guy friends and accusing me for flirting them.” Tears continues to flow down your shaking cheeks and he stood there, wanting to hug and comfort you but he’ll realize you will push him away. “What’s happening to us?” The last word was almost a whisper as you catch your breath. “Where’s the trust you gave me since the time we became together?”

“_______~”

“Answer!” He flinched in surprise as you scream at him.

“I’m so sorry baby, I was just—“ He let out a deep sigh and continued. “I was afraid to lose you and that’s the worst thing I’m afraid might happen to me.” He finally managed to hold your hand without you struggling. “I love you and I’m sorry for being an , a jerk, an accuser, and not being there by your side all the time. Please forgive me.” You looked at him with an softened expression and caressed  his tear-stained cheeks.

 

“ I love you too and… I forgive you~”

 

And with that, he placed his kissable lips onto yours and kisses you softly. You kissed him back and it became passionate yet sweet and gentle. 

                                                                                                

 

 

**********

Hai guise!

Omo, Sorry for the verryyyy late update. One more Chapter and this will end *sob 4ever*

Anyways, this Chap features Barom Yu of Yedang Boys! Omg, I just love him~

Don't you? kk~ Anyways, Subscribe and Comment okay? 

XOXO, yoondj