Chapter 4: My CUBE Family

FANGIRLFRIEND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbNDLoXVYU

 

You woke up with Junhyung’s arms wrapped around your waist. You turn your body to face him carefully, not wanting him to wake up. With that, a smile creeping up your face while examining this lovely creature infront of you. You caressed his flawless cheeks and your index finger run from his closed eyes to the tip of his nose then your thumb brushes his lips. You move closer, feeling his breath across your lips, smiling, you leaned forward and kissed him. Then you felt a hand on the back of your head, deepening the kiss and you playfully pulled away. “Aish, I knew it. Get up now bedhead, you have your rehearsals right?” He slowly opened his eyes and showed a grin.

“Come with me.”

“But—“

“You don’t have school right? Please~” Junhyung pouted cutely and that’s the reason why you gave in. The two of you jumped off the and started preparing yourselves in the opposite bathrooms.

 

*******

“____!!! Annyeonghasaeyo!” the 4Minute members who are warming up all gathered infront to greet you. You bowed at them and waved happily afterwards.

“Soooo, you are officially a couple now! You can date now in public!” Hyuna excitedly clapped her hands.

“But hey, there are gonna be haters along the way.”

“Phew Phew!” Jihyun made a gun through her hands, pretending to shoot you that made everybody laugh.

“Nu-uh, no one will touch and hurt ma girl.” Junhyung suddenly wrapped his hands on your waist and stick his sweaty body on your back.

“Aigooo oppa, you’re so sweaty.” You turned around and grabbed a clean towel to wipe his dripping sweat head. Everybody watched both of you in awe.

This couple…”

“Junhyung is so lucky.”

“That’s so sweet.”

After a few hours, A Pink came with BTOB. Everybody stood up and exchanged greetings. You hugged Peniel and messed up his fine fixed hair.

“Hey! That took hairstylist noona an hour and a half!” he protested and checked himself on the mirror.

“Unnie! Aigoo, I’ve watched the announcement and Oh. My. God! That was so romantic!” Yookyung said in straight English perfectly and you just chuckled at her adorableness.

“Congratulations guys! ____ dongsaeng and Junhyung oppa.” Chorong said.

“Hey, they are not married yet. Geez.” Hyunseung suddenly popped out from behind and scoffed.

“We’ll be expecting dates between you guys all over the net then!” Eunkwang said and all bursts out laughing.

Junhyung remembered something and glared at Peniel. “Err, care to explain where’s my phone?” your boyfriend crossed his arms across his chest, asking your bestfriend. “Well you careless babo hyung, you left it at the meeting room and our manager got it.”

“Babo~” Hyuna sang quietly as she pass through BTOB, A Pink and the both of you.

“Aweee, leaving already?” you pouted.

“Neh~ we need to. We’re going to open the show!” Gayoon said and we all waved goodbye afterwards.

 

Peniel grabbed something inside his pocket and hand it to Junhyung; his phone.

“But the idea of our pictures’ slideshow was genius dude.” Junhyung said as he gave Peniel a brofist bump.

BTOB’s manager knocked on the door and poked his head behind it to peek.

“BTOB, we’re leaving after…half an hour. Just to remind you okay? Get ready.” He announced and then left.

“Where are you heading to guys?” you asked as you took a seat on the floor while resting your back at the cold mirror.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you; Singapore Showcase…”

“Really?! That’s good! BtoB seems to be getting some overseas popularity.” You poked his sides and Junhyung joined the rest of BtoB, A Pink and B2ST who are playing random games and having their usual conversations.

What you see is very touching, it’s like a one big happy family and you’re glad you were considered one of them. Without you noticing, a smile’s already plastering your face and that’s when Peniel nudged your sides.

“Enjoying what you see?” you smacked him on the head as he groaned in pain.

“That’s for interrupting my sight-seeing.” You frowned but laughed after “…just kidding..”

“We’re both glad we’re part of this family. Way back home from Chicago, I got some few church friends and bandmates but we’re not this close to one another. It’s different, yet special.” Peniel said as he rested his head onto your shoulder and you nodded.

 

 

“Aye, aye. I don’t like this sight at all.” Junhyung joked and you stood up, laughing that cause Peniel’s head to fall on the cold ground.

“Aish, jelly much hyung?” Peniel rubbed his poor head.

“Hyungs! Let’s go now. Manager said we need us to the van now.” The maknae, Sungjae called BtoB and they also waved goodbye to all of you.

“Bye Pen.” You smacked his arm after he kissed your forehead and left.

“What was that?” Junhyung pointed your bestfriend who just left and you glared at him, biting your lips to prevent from laughing too hard.

“What was what?” you blinked innocently.

“The kiss? The forehead? The bestfriend? Huh?”

“I know right? He made me look like I’m his grandma.” He pouted and clings onto your arm. You have this effect on him, that he can show you his cuuuuteeeee aegyo and side that he can’t do to others.

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous.” You poked his pout.

“I’m not!” he stomped his feet cutely that earn another giggle from you.

“Come on hyung, it’s too obvious.” Dongwoon said while playing ABC songs with Hayoung.

“Our jelly Junhyung, oh, oh, hyung, oh, oh, hyung and failed with his aegyo.” Yoseob started singing on the tune of ‘Beautiful’ and all joined; clapping and laughing their hearts out.

Your boyfriend is just too cute.

*****

Here you go guise! An update~ Yiee!

Lol, the music was from SMTown yet this is CUBE Ent. lol, I just so love the song. So yeah.

Just deal with it XD

Anyways, I love all of my subscribers and all those who are leaving comments :))

Saranghaeyo~~

-yoondj