Chapter 6: Public Relationship

FANGIRLFRIEND

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5dSQiHKBoc

Days go by and the public relationship between you and Junhyung is not so easy and very stressful. People always misunderstood things and paparazzis  or journalists write things that’s not very very true and appropriate; that your relationship is crashing down, you were cheating over him with Peniel and the worst one is you were accused being pregnant by Junhyung or maybe other guys. But Junhyung would catch you from falling apart and make a statement that every single rumor is false.

But although these things were fixed by CUBE and Junhyung, you were still in trauma that was caused by those lies and rumors together with attacking of fangirls at you. You’ll receive dead threats, fangirls will bash you on the net and will throws something at you whenever they spot you everywhere. By the incidents, Junhyung almost burst out in anger and tweeted a lot of negative things. He almost ask for a presscon for that but you managed to stop him because that will just cause another issue and a bash from fans.

Junhyung felt bad sometimes because B2ST’s busy promoting overseas and he’s not the one by your side but your bestfriend, Peniel. That’s also the reason why rumos grow because you’re always with him and people misunderstood. You’re with Peniel JUST BECAUSE he’s comforting you and protecting you, replacing Junhyung for awhile. He got the most awesome ideas to relieve stress; play instruments and online games. And also, watching movies. But after the rumor with Peniel, the two of decided to have Jihyun, Eunkwang, Bomi and Hyunsik so people won’t say it’s again a date or something.

 

-present day-

 

B2ST came back from Japan and he quickly arrived towards your apartment to surprise you. You decided to clean your apartment because you’re very bored and you can’t think of anything to do but that. You are now cleaning the kitchen and wiping the sink, all sweaty wearing that shorts and a pink tank top while your hair is tied up in a messy bun. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around you and you jumped a bit in surprise.

“Baby~” the guy cooed cutely that cause for you to squeal.

“Baby, can’t you see I’m so sweaty right now?” you whined and he trailed kisses all over your neck that felt ticklish.

“Hmm, I don’t mind. You’re hotter when you’re sweaty.” He said and you blushed while spinning around infront of him.

“Aish, stop saying that. You’re making me blush.” You poked his nose and giggled.

“I miss you…” you added.

He pecked your lips and smiled, “Not as much as I missed you.” He said that earned him another blush and another giggle from you.
“Let’s go out today.” He muttered and wrapped his arms on your slim waist and you nodded, hanging your arms onto his neck.

 

“Let’s go~” He pulled you with him but you smacked his head.
“Seriously babo? With me wearing this?” you crossed your arms, glaring at him in disbelief.
“You look fine. Come on~” he whined, tugging your hand and he received another smack.
“You can wait, can’t you?”
“Fine, go prepare yourself.” He sighed in defeat and you nodded.
“Good Boy. Now behave.”
“Yes ma’am.” He saluted that made you laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Junhyung were walking together, swaying hand and happily smiling at each other. The two of you just finished visiting the amusement park and now you’re heading home, some ice cream. Both of you enjoyed this time, even though Junhyung was indeed very tired with the trip back to Korea but he said it’s fine for he’s with you already.

“Yah! Baby!~” you complained after he ate a scoop of your all time favorite Sansrival flavored ice cream.

“Hey, that was yummy!” he said teasingly and now you raised your ice cream far away from him and he laughed. “You can take a scoop of mine too.” He offered his ice cream to you and you quickly shook your head.

“Hell No.” You don’t like the taste of Mocha flavored ice cream and that’s also because you don’t drink coffee, prefers hot choco more.

Suddenly, he pulled his shades off that cause you to startle a bit. ‘Yah! They might recognize you!” you yelled at him in a way that the two of you can only hear. You tried to get his shades but he places it away from you before sticking it inside his pocket.

“Let them be.” He said and took a hold of your hand again. NOW, you start hearing whispers and fangirls.

“Omo, is that Junhyung oppa with his girlfriend?”

“Oh, so they are still together?”

“Aish, this . Wae so lucky?”

“______ unnie!”

“Awe, they’re so cute!”

After a few moments, they walk in front of you two and you hid at Junhyung’s back. They all chuckled and waved their hands. “Ani, unnie. If you think we’re one of the haters of yours, then you are wrong. I’m the president of your fanclub!” The blonde girl wearing specs said and you quickly turned to them.

You flashed a smile, “You are?” they nodded. They asked if they can take a picture with the both of you and you said “sure” without hesitation. After they left, a few more fangirls approached you and Junhyung. They were Jesters and B2UTIES, you felt like an outsider as Junhyung signed some autograph and took pictures with them. You were pushed aside harshly and scoffed but decided to walk away. Good thing, there’s a bench beside that spot and you sat on it. Watching the sudden ‘meet & greet’, you let out a deep sigh and swayed your feet. ‘Is it wrong to fall in love with an idol like him?’ You shook off the thought out of your mind but some still floats inside your mind. ‘Is it better if I loved an ordinary people with an ordinary yet private life? ‘

 

 

“Excuse me girls, but I need to send my girlfriend home.” You heard Junhyung said as he brush off away the fangirls who whined and he pulled you with him and went home.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” He whispered and you mouthed ‘it’s okay’ but the thought earlier is still in your head.