Chapter 2: Big Announcement, Huge surprise.

FANGIRLFRIEND

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPNX-kg3f4I

You arrived at your apartment with one plastic bag on each hand. You just went to the supermarket and had a little grocery and bought a cake for your anniversary. After slipping off your flats, you rushed out to the kitchen and started grabbing the ingredients for Dukkbokki, Kimchi and Bulgogi which are his favorites especially when it were cooked by you. Lastly, you pulled out the cake off the box and 3 bottles of coke and placed it inside the fridge.

 

“It’s showtime…” you threw a punch in the air before tying your hair into a messy bun and wore an apron. With that, you started cooking like a wife preparing dinner for her husband who’ll be going home later after working for several hours, exhausted and starving.

 

6:37pm The clock reminded you who just finished cooking for 2 hours and a half. Checking your phone, tears started to escape from your eyes because it’s still the same; No sign of Junhyung. There were 3 missed calls and 1 message from Peniel saying “Hey, Cheer up ___!!!” you tried to follow what you have read but yourself won’t obey you and tears continue to flow down.

How can you do this?

You weren’t like this before…

What just happened?

Those three sentences keep repeating in your head, Where’s your boyfriend?  You shook your head and fixed the table. Putting a clean red velvet cloth on the table, you placed the two plates of kimchi and two bowls of dukkbokki and bulgogi. Opening the fridge, you pulled out the cake and put it on the middle of the table. As you slowly stabbed the candles in the cake, you grabbed the lighter and lit the candles. You took a last look at the designed table you prepared, it looked beautiful. And it’ll look perfect of their are You and Junhyung sitting across the chairs, greeting each other ‘Happy Anniversary’ and exchanging sweet words like ‘I missed you’ and ‘I love you’. Turning away, you opened the TV that was in front of your kitchen and sat down on a chair.

Your phone vibrated, and unexpectedly…

Yoseob texted?

Switch the channel  to MBC.

You tilted your head on the side, wondering why he’ll command you to go to that channel. But you just shrug it off and grabbed the remote, switching the channel.

A Yong Junhyung playing piano flashed on the screen. His eyes were closed and he was singing while the fans are screaming their lungs out.

 

Naega neomu gomapchana, oh baby~

Naega neumu yeopujana, ohh~

 

His sweet voice makes your heart flutter and beats faster. You didn’t know your both hands are locked to each other while it was placed on your chest. There’s a sweet smile light up your face. You became a fangirl of him at that moment again. But now, as a FANGIRLFRIEND.

 

After Junhyung finished his song, he stood up and Doojoon playfully handed the mic to him after disappearing again. The B2ST members were at the other side of the stage and he stood there alone while the spotlight is at him.

“Good Evening everyone…” and there goes the fanscreams again.

“Thank you for coming to our mini event for our dear B2UTIES.” You watched him, resting your chin on to your palm.

“Maybe some of you wondered why I played piano and sang a song for the first time…I have an announcement to say.” With that last 6 words that he said, all became curious, including you.

 

Is he leaving the group?

That was the fans were thinking. But you just watched him worriedly.

Maybe oppa’s having problems latel,you thought.

 

“I sang that song because I dedicate it to someone…” everybody kept quiet, some are whispering to one another. Fans make it positive…For his mom? Sister? Auntie? Grandma?

“She, that was my huge fangirl. She, that fixed my broken heart. She, who made me believe at love at first sight. She that reminded me, I can love again. She, that make my heart skip a beat. She, Park ___, who is my ever loving girlfriend. I love you baby, Happy 1st year anniversary.” The crowd went wild; some are shocked, some are crying, some fainted, but most of them screamed their lungs out. Showing support to Junhyung and you. He raised the joker’s crown/hat pendant and showed it on the camera.

You stood up as Junhyung mentioned your name, clasping your chest, tears started flowing down your cheeks. You didn’t noticed you are already smiling widely, words can’t express what you’re feeling right now. He finally introduced your relationship with him to the whole wide world, watching.

As B2ST members gathered around and formed a group hug, pictures of you and Junhyung flashed at the huge screen at the back that made everyone get surprised and watch in ‘awee’. You are soooo beautiful and no doubt Junhyung had fallen for you.

Neither Junhyung nor the B2ST members requested that. Dongwoon turned his head back at the side of the stage and saw Peniel; He was the one who made that. The maknae pointed at him and they all nodded, laughing as they raised a thumb at him. With that they sang “I Like you the best” and ended the show.

Jakku wae neon
Osi jagajyeotda tudeolgeoryeo
Tto tudeolgeoryeo

Hey baby wae tto geurae

Hangsang wae neon
Jakku sari jjyeotda tudeolgeoryeo

Neomu yeppeunde
Nae nuneneun hangsang
You are the prettiest girl

Niga eotteon oseul ibeodo
Naegen hangsang beautiful
Baby let me do wanna wanna do
Just let me do wanna wanna do

Sesang modeun geol da gajyeodo
Niga eobseumyeon an dwae ma girl
You are the only one for me

Nan niga jeil joha
Niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo
Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeodwo
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae

Every time I like you
Oh my love for you
Neobakken eobseo nan
I belong with you
Crazy love for you
Neobakken eobseo nan

 

 

After what happened, you were speechless and you can barely feel your legs. You blew the candle, excitedly rush to your room and jump on the bed. You were rolling on the bed in excitement and overflowing happiness.

 

“Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!!!” you squeaked and hugged a pillow while the huge smile is still painted on your face.