It's Part of the Deception

The Daily Life of The Jung Family

Little Junsu was happy playing with his toys, his actions toys, as he emphasized constantly due to Yoochun's repeated miss neglect of the word.

The fireman was driving safely around the red block making a quick stop at the blue block that was just around the corner for some water; as the firefighter took off in his big red truck, a massive collision erupted.

"Mr. Fireman!" Junsu yelled seeing his hero face down on the wood floor, arms and legs twisted in irregular angles.

"Ha! Your doll just got ran over by my super cool monster truck!" Yoochun held on to his monster truck continuing to break his brother's hard work.

"NO!! CHUNNIE!! DON'T DO THAT!" Junsu quickly ran to save his little block town from the destructive force of Yoochun and his dear monster truck, but Yoochun, being the eldest with strength, easily pushed Junsu away continuing his rampage of what Junsu calls "Happy Town- The Town where everyone is Happy."

The middle child fell to the ground and watched as the tyrant broke his buildings, hearing the little towns people yelling and screaming for help as the black and green monster truck rode over them; as an evil laugh emitted from the two-legged monster himself.

Yes, it is true that Changmin is the monster of all monsters but Yoochun came in second when it came to bullying his younger siblings and their belongings.

"Muahahahaha!! I crashed it!!" Yoochun smiled at his handy work, admiring the block pieces scattered all over the wood flooring; it was a sea of ruin. Guess Junsu would now have to change the name from Happy Town to the Sea of Ruined Happy Town D:

Junsu's eyes began to fill with water seeing he's beloved toys broken.

"Aww, is the baby gonna cry? Psh, don't be such a crybaby they aren't all broken."

Junsu sniffled and wiped his runny nose with his hand. "Why does Chunnie always do that?"

"Do what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Break my little town." Junsu began to pick up the blocks to once again put back together.

"I don't know, cause it's fun to crash into your dolls."

"THEY ARE NOT DOLLS!! THEY'RE ACTION TOYS!!! D:<" Junsu yelled annoyed by the constant mockery of the word. He doesn't play with no dolls! He plays with action figures like a man! "DOLLS ARE FOR GIRLS!!"

"You are a girl :p"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

Junsu leered at his older brother, his eyes filled with tears and anger.

"Susu is a girl! He likes to play with dolls! Hahaha!" Yoochun kept on taunting his brother, laughing and pointing at his face.

"DO NOT! Ima tell Jae umma!"

Yoochun stopped his antics and stared at his brother.

"You a tattle teller!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

Out of anger and complete annoyance Junsu did something that he thought he would never do. He stared down at his hero- Mr. Fireman who was in badly need of medical attention- and by some unnatural force that possessed him, Junsu threw Mr. Fireman in Yoochun's direction.

A loud 'THUNK' was heard as his brother, in seconds flat, was lying on the ground with a red mark stained on his forehead.

O.O both boys were quiet for a moment; neither one of them moved as the slight shock passed. Yoochun slowly rose to his feet and touched his forehead where the stinging pain grew.

"Ch-Chunnie...are you okay? Susu didn't mean to hurt Chunnie! Susu is sorry!" Junsu panicked a bit afraid of getting into trouble.

Yoochun's eyes began to water. "You hit me! Ima tell Jae umma!" He was about to run out of the room when Junsu jumped on him.

"NO! Don't tell!"

"Jae umma!"

"Chunnie!"

Yoochun struggled underneath his younger brother's surprising grip. Who knew under the sweet innocent-like exterior, Junsu was a strong three year old boy; this only proves that Junsu takes after his kind hearted and secretly strong umma.

"Jae umma!" Yoochun yelled in a slight muffled tone.

"Shh! Chunnie!"

Yoochun tried his hardest to escape from the light weight that was on top of him but it was futile.

"Ima tell! Let me go!"

Junsu panicked as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ha! You're in trouble now!" Yoochun had a smirk on his face.

Junsu quickly scanned the room looking for a quick way to hide and/or escape his umma; or whoever was making the sounds of footsteps. Then he noticed it; the perfect way to hide. He grabbed his brother by the arm and dragged a kicking and screaming Yoochun across the wood floor to the perfect spot.

The middle child with small hands attempted to tie Yoochun with a rainbow colored jump rope but of course being only three years of age and not having mastered his shoe tying skills yet, only managed to wrap the rope around his brother's limbs loosely.

"Jae umma! Susu is being mean!" Yoochun managed to scream while wiggling out of the poorly 'tied' ropes.

As the footsteps reached Junsu's door, the boy quickly hid his brother in between his other toys that were in his toy chest and sat on the lid as the door opened.

"Junsu?" Jae's voice came in scanning the scene before him. He noticed all of his son's toys scattered everywhere and sighed.

"Yes umma?" Junsu replied still sitting on the lid.

"Make sure you pick up all your toys and put them away before dinner arasso."

Junsu jumped a bit when the lid tried to speak. "Y-yes Jae umma. Susu will do it right away." He smiled sweetly up at his umma.

Jae strolled to him and gave him a hug. "You are such a good boy! Why can't your brothers be more like you."

As Jae was about to retreat from the room, he looked back at Junsu who smiled cutely. "Speaking of your brothers, have you seen Yoochun? I could have sworn I heard him calling for me but I can't seem to find him."

Junsu's face was that of a deer caught in headlights. "N-no umma. Susu's been playing in his room like a good boy."

Jae thought for a moment; he didn't doubt his child; however, if it were to be Yoochun he would be suspicious.

"HONEY~! I'M HOME~!" Yunho's voice came through the front door. "GUESS WHO HAS ICE CREAM~!"

"Ice cream!" Junsu quickly hopped off the toy chest lid and ran downstairs leaving Jae to chuckle. The magic behind the word ice cream completely made Junsu forget that he stuffed his brother in his toy chest as he ran to the kitchen.

As Jae was heading out, he realized that his son's toys were everywhere; he couldn't leave it like that. He sighed and began to clean up. He piled all the toys in his arms and headed to the toy chest; opening the lid.

"AHH!!" Jae yelled in surprise as he dropped the toys as he fell on his behind. "Yoochun?! What were you doing hiding in the toy chest?! You scared me!"

Yoochun popped out of the chest angry. "Susu put me in there! He is mean! Ima hit him!" Yoochun was about to hunt down his brother when Jae stopped him.

"Hold it, you're not going to hit your brother. How many times have I told you that?"

"But Jae umma! He hit me first!" Yoochun whined.

"Don't lie to your umma."

"I'm not!"

Jae sighed knowing it was useless arguing with a stubborn five year old; especially one who takes after his appa.

"What's going on in here?" Yunho came in eating ice cream from a cone while Junsu ate from a foam cup.

Jae looked at the two who just entered. "Yoochun hid in Susu's toy chest and scared me. He says Junsu hit him and shoved him in the toy chest."

O.O "What?" Yunho looked at Su. "Susu did you do that?"

Junsu shook his head. "No appa, Susu was being a good boy when Chunnie came and broke my town." Junsu sulked at the remembrance of his lost towns people.

"LIAR!  YOU HIT ME WITH YOUR DOLL!!"

"Mr. Fireman is an action toy!!"

The two kept on fighting with one another back and forth as their parents sighed. Jae rubbed his temples. Aish, these kids.

"Okay, okay that's enough." Yunho stepped in. "No more fighting. Yoochun apologize to your brother."

"No." Yoochun stubbornly said crossing his arms putting on his mad face. D:<

Yunho raised an eyebrow along with slightly lifting his head to show his authority as the man. "Excuse me? No? Do you want me to take away your monster truck?"

o.o "No! Not my monster truck!" Yoochun quickly hugged his toy tightly against his chest protectively; if anyone dared to take away his precious toy, there will be blood shed.

"Then apologize."

Yoochun pouted and mumbled sorry to Junsu.

Junsu smiled cutely and hugged his brother. "It's okay Chunnie, Susu forgives you!"

The two parents smiled at their young children. "Good, now come on time for dindin."

"FOOD~!!!" Changmin's voice was heard throughout the house at the mere mention of 'dindin.'

Following Day

Junsu was up early playing with Mr. Fireman. He was busy taking out the pretend fire that magically caught the fishbowl a flame; luckily GoldyGoober the Gold fish survived the mysterious fire by hiding under a rock under the water.

"Quick Mr. Fireman we must put out the fire! PSHHHHHHH~!" Junsu added the special effect of the water spraying out of the invisible water hose to stop the fire from spreading from the fishbowl.

Once he successfully burned out the flame, Junsu and Mr. Fireman did a victory lap around the living room waving at all the towns people who were there to honor them for their heroic deed. "Thank you! Thank you!" Junsu and his action toy smiled widely as they bowed at the towns people who cheered for them as they went up to town hall to meet the Mayor- in reality he climbed up the dark green couch and met Mayor Fatburger who laid on the couch with his top hat and monocle.

"Thank you for saving our town once again Junsu, the people from Happy Town are truly grateful to you and Mr. Fireman." Mayor Fatburger bowed in respect as he continued to speak, "is there anything that we can do for you?"

Junsu thought for a moment before replying, "I want to drive a monster truck :DD"

Mayor Fatburger chuckled and nodded, "is that all? Then it shall be done! Bring in the monster truck!" He commanded. Quickly, a man brought in the black and green monster. Junsu giggled in excitement as he ran towards it and hopped inside.

Everyone marveled at the beauty of the powerful vehicle as Junsu began to drive it around. "Yaaayyyyy!!! I'm driving!! WEEEEEE~!!!" Junsu yelled in thrilled as he kept on driving around the town. "I'm driving! Look Mr. Fireman! I'm driving!!" Junsu waved his hand out the window getting the crowd to cheer for him even louder as he was not paying attention to the 'road'.

"Junsu! Watch out for that- CRASH! "table...." Mr. Fireman and everyone in Happy Town cringed as they saw and heard Junsu crash the monster truck into one of the table's legs causing a vase to shatter.

"Uh oh..." Junsu began to panic as he saw the broken vase on the floor. He knew that he would be in big trouble considering the fact that the vase was Jae's favorite vase. His fear increased when he heard noises coming from upstairs. What do I do?! Quickly, Junsu gathered all his toys and made a break for his room hiding under his bed as he waited in the stillness.

"WHO BROKE MY VASE?!" Jae yelled from downstairs as he witnessed the crime. Junsu hid even farther under his bed hugging his stuffed rhino to death.

Jae's yelling awoke the other members of the family. "Why are you yelling babe? It's too early.." Yunho came down rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, it's way too early. It's still sleepy time." Yoochun followed behind his appa also rubbing his eyes.

"Food~" Changmin sat on the floor patting his stomach even though sleep was still evident in his little eyes.

Jae looked at them angrily, "who broke my vase?"

Yunho blinked tilting his head, "what vase?"

"The one that is shattered on the floor." Jae pointed to the crime.

Yunho looked at the shards of porcelain, "hey....your vase broke..." He simply stated absentmindedly.

Jae rolled his eyes, "yes Yunho, I want to know who did it."

"It wasn't me." Yunho shook his head clearing his name.

Jae looked at him suspiciously.

Yunho blinked at him for a moment, "I swear it wasn't me. The only thing I'm guilty of is being to damn y! That and....honey you came in and caught me red-handed creeping with the girl next door~ picture this we were both banging on the bathroom floor~ how could I forget that I have given you an extra key~" Yunho faced palmed himself as he continued to sing, "and all this time you were standing there never taking your eyes off me~" He winked at Jae as his lover rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Pabo...this is no time to be singing." Jae crossed his arms still mad-slightly mad.

"Aw come on babe, it's just a vase I'll get you another one."

Jae shook his head, "that was a one of a kind vase that my grandma made. It's special." Yunho was going to open his mouth to sing something that related to what he just said but Jae stopped him before he could let out a sound. "Don't even think about it."

"Aww.." Yunho pouted.

"Okay, well it's obvious you didn't do it." Jae scanned through the line of people trying to figure out who the culprit was. "Changmin couldn't have done it because he doesn't destroy things unless he is hungry." He gazed at the youngest who was nodding off into slumber land occasionally waking up startled then falling back to sleep. "But it looks like he is more sleepy than hungry so he is out."

"Chunnie is going to sleep." Yoochun said as he started to the stairs.

"Hold it mister." Jae said as he spotted something near the table leg. He picked up the monster truck holding it out for everyone to see. "Yoochun, isn't this your monster truck?"

"MONSTER TRUCK!" Yoochun ran to it and hugged. "Ne!"

"What was it doing near the table?"

"I don't know. Chunnie must have forgotten to pick it up."

Jae knelt down to Yoochun's level making eye contact with him. "Chunnie, did you break Jae umma's vase?" He said slowly and carefully.

Yoochun shook his head. "No umma. Chunnie was sleeping."

"Don't lie to umma."

"I'm not."

"You know lying is bad right?"

Yoochun nodded.

"So did you break umma's vase?"

Yoochun shook his head. "No Jae umma! Chunnie already told you that he was sleeping!" Yoochun started to get annoyed.

Jae sighed and stood up. "Then who else could have done it?"

"What about Junsu?" Yunho asked as he was looking for him. "He is not here maybe he did it."

Jae let out a chuckle. "Junsu? My Susu? I don't think so. Junsu is the sweetest and most obedient child ever! He would never do such a thing!"

Yunho gave his lover the -_- face. "Jae, no child is always obedient. Junsu could have done it."

"Yeah! Susu did it!" Yoochun added. "He in trouble! hahaha!"

"Where are you going?" Jae asked as he saw Yoochun run up the stairs.

"Going to tell Susu that he is in trouble and laugh!" Yoochun yelled back as he headed to his brother's room.

Jae picked up a sleeping Changmin and went up the stairs followed by his lover heading to Junsu's room.

"HEY SUSU! YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!!" Yoochun barged in yelling in excitement. He was finally going to see his goodie goodie brother get into trouble. Only if he knew how to work a video camera, Yoochun would totally catch it on film.

Yunho and Jae stepped into the room without the baby who was put back to sleep in his crib. "Shh, don't yell Chunnie, your brother is sleeping." Jae whispered as he gazed at his sweet child's sleeping face. "Aww, look at his adorable sleeping face. He looks so innocent! See it couldn't have been Junsu!"

Yunho shook his head. "Oh Jae, I think Susu has you wrapped around his little finger." He chuckled lightly as he placed an arm around Jae's shoulders.

Jae pouted crossing his arms. "No he doesn't, he is just a child."

"A child who knows how to get away with anything when he has his dear loving and protective umma by his side. Face it love, Junsu is a clever boy; he does take after you after all."

Jae pondered on the possibility that his beloved golden child was responsible for breaking his precious vase but he seemed to not be able to make it click. It was a ridiculous idea and he would not accept it. "No, no Junsu is to innocent. He won't be able to keep a secret like this especially if he knows that his punishment would be worse if he doesn't say the truth."

"Is Susu going to get yelled yet?" Yoochun was standing there impatiently waiting for his parents to get after his brother like they always do to him.

Jae shook his head. "No, Chunnie he is not. Now let's let him sleep."

"Not fair, you always get mad at me!" The eldest pouted and stomped off mad that his brother didn't get yelled at.

"Wrapped around his finger~" Yunho moved his index finger into a small circle before leaving the room as well.

"Shut up~ I am not" Jae pouted as he followed his lover out the door.

When the 'CLICK' sound of the door being shut was heard, Junsu sat up and stared at the door for a moment before he stared at his hand. A small smile broke across his lips as he thought of what just happened. He couldn't believe that they didn't get after him, that they couldn't because he was a good boy and there was no 'proof' he actually did it.

He then started to wonder what other things he could possibly get away with-that is if he tried. Guess Junsu's sweet, innocent-like exterior is a handy weapon and he is glad that he was born with it. After all he is Jae's son; and fooling others into believing they are sweet and innocent is all part of the deception.


Hey there guys, srry it too forever to write this D: I had most of it done but skool kept getting in the way -_- and I kind of started hating this ch D: but I finished it hope you guys like ^^

-MinniMoon

BOUNS~ :DD

Yunho: -knocks profusely on the door- "Yo', man."
T.O.P: "Yo' "
Yunho:
-keeps knocking on the door- "Open up, man."
T.O.P: "What do you want, man?"
Yunho:
-looks freaked- "My boy just caught me."
T.O.P: -eyes widen- "You let him catch you?" -shakes head-
Yunho: -sighs running fingers through hair- "I don't know how I let this happen."
T.O.P: "With who?"

Yunho: "The girl next door, you know..."
T.O.P: -
places hand on his Yunho's shoulder- "Man.."
Yunho: "I don't know what to do."
T.O.P: "Say it wasn't you."
Yunho:
-nods- "Alright."

-songs starts to play in the background as JaeJoong enters the house, he drops the keys as his eyes widen at the sight in front of him. Yunho appears looking at the camera and begins to sing (while the scene in the background is happening)-
(its like an mv where the scene is happening and Yunho is singing about it as it happens get it?)

Honey came in and he caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door~
-Yunho shakes head as he sees the scene happening as well-
Picture this, we were both , banging on the bathroom floor

How could I forget that I had
Given him an extra key
-Yunho face palms his forehead as he shakes his head while still singing-
All this time he was standing there
he never took his eyes off me~
-JaeJoong stares mouth agaped at a sweaty, Yunho-

-T.O.P appears rapping as he sees the scene happening-
How you can grant the man access to your villa -T.O.P hits Yunho on the shoulder and makes the how-could-you-be-so-stupid- look-
Trespasser and a witness while you cling to your pillow
You better watch your back before he turn into a killer
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner
To be a true player you have to know how to play
-T.O.P pops his collar and adjusts his sunglasses as he looks at two girls that were on his sides and smirks at the camera-
If he say a night, convince him say a day
Never admit to a word when he say and if he claims
-T.O.P wiggles his finger side to side in a 'no' signal-
And you tell him baby no way

But he caught me on the counter (It wasn't me) -Yunho and T.O.P both say it wasn't me in unison while different scenarios happen that JaeJoong has seen-
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
He even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
-Yunho shows the video tape that he recorded where he was caught to T.O.P-

He saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me) -JaeJoong stares and points at Yunho and notices the red marks on his shoulder that start to spread-
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)
He stayed until it was over
-JaeJoong stood in the same spot as the increasing moans from the two figures in front of him continued until the end-

-Yunho repeats his part shaking his head once again-
Honey came in and he caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door~
Picture this, we were both , banging on the bathroom floor

I had tried to keep him
From what he was about to see~
Why should he believe me
When I told him it wasn't me
-In a scence, Yunho tries desperately to convince JaeJoong to stay out of the house longer while he was busy with the girl next door-

-T.O.P raps again giving Yunho some advice-
Make sure he knows it's not you and lead him on the right prefix
Whenever you should see him make the giggolo flex
As funny as it be by you, it not that complex
Seeing is believing so you better change your specs
You know he not gonna be worrying 'bout things from the past
Hardly recollecting and then he'll go to noontime mass
Wait for your answer: go over there
But if he pack a gun you know you better run fast
-JaeJoong takes out a gun and points it at them. T.O.P and Yunho lift there hands in defense until T.O.P ran away first leaving Yunho alone with JaeJoong and his gun-

-Yunho repeats his part again while he and T.O.P dance to the song-
But he caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
He even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

He saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
-Yunho points to the marks-
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)
-T.O.P gets a microphone horn and screams into it-
He stayed until it was over

-Dancing break-
Honey came in and he caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door~
Picture this, we were both , banging on the bathroom floor

How could I forget that I had
Given him an extra key~
-Yunho shakes his head as he points to the extra key that he gave JaeJoong which are lying on the floor-
All this time he was standing there
He never took his eyes off me~

Gonna tell him that I'm sorry
For the pain that I've caused
-Yunho tells JaeJoong that he is sorry and listens to his rampage but doesn't get it and brushes it off-
I've been listening to your reasoning
It makes no sense at all~
We should tell him that I'm sorry
For the pain that I've caused~
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
That's why I sing~


-More Dancing occurs until the end of the song-
Honey came in and he caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door~
Picture this, we were both , banging on the bathroom floor

How could I forget that I had
Given him an extra key~
All this time he was standing there
He never took his eyes off me~
-song comes to an end-

-Yunho shakes his head not believing that he got caught. T.O.P places his arm around Yunho's shoulder to comfort him. Suddenly a bullet flew passed them hitting the wall. They turned to see JaeJoong hold his gun aiming at them. T.O.P quickly runs away leaving Yunho to defend himself. JaeJoong gets closer pointing the gun on Yunho's forehead. Yunho's eyes widen and he begins to pleaded apologies but when JaeJoong tries to shot him, the gun didn't go off because it didn't have anymore bullets. Yunho sighs in relief before JaeJoong starts wacking him in the head with the gun. Yunho tries to block them and makes a run for it while JaeJoong is chasing him, yelling at him-

lol well that was....um...interesting? xD hahaha

Lyrics: azlyrics.com
Song: It wasn't me by Shaggy

Ch. Four is underway :D