Bad Boys Need to Be Punished

The Daily Life of The Jung Family

Poor Jae was being driven up the wall from the constant screaming and terribly misbehaving kids running amuck throughout the house.

“YOOCHUN, GET YOUR BROTHER OUT OF THE DISHWAHSER NOW!!”

He stomped to the kitchen seeing Junsu crying and soaking wet while Yoochun ran away.

“Sniff, Chunnie shoved me in the washer saying I smelled bad.”

Junsu sniffled, tears streaming down his face, “I don’t smell right Jae umma?”

Jae hugged the wet boy planting a kiss atop of his head, “of course not Susu, you smell like Island Paradise.” He chuckled indicating that Junsu now smelled of liquid soap.

“Go get dried off, okay? Don’t want to get sick now do we?”

“Okay Jae umma,” Junsu kissed Jae’s cheek and ran upstairs leaving a wet trail behind.

Sighing and getting up, Jae noticed a head popping in the kitchen door way. “Yoochun, I know it’s you. Come here.”

When the boy didn’t move from his spot, Jae turned facing the doorway eyeing Yoochun, who was hiding behind the wall.

“Come here Yoochun, NOW.” Jae put more authority in his voice.

The scared child slowly came in, head hung low.

“Why did you shove your brother in the dishwasher?”

Yoochun, still looking at the ground, shrugged as a response.

Before Jae could scold the bad child, a scream, loud enough to be heard across the sea, was emitting from the living room. He quickly ran to the source, forgetting about punishing a bad Yoochun.

“WHAT IS IT?! WHAT’S WRONG MIN?!”

Changmin stood in the middle of the floor holding a teddy bear, whaling nonstop.

“Minmin hungwy! WAH!!”

Jae cringed, his eardrums bursting.

“How can a tremendously loud noise come from something so small?!” He asked himself covering his ears.

“HUNGWY!! NOW!!”

“Okay, okay don’t cry, appa is coming with the food.” Jae tried to comfort the young boy before he lost his voice, although it wouldn’t be such a bad thing at the moment. 

Where the hell are you Yunho?! You’re so dead!  Upon finishing that thought, the door swooshed opened revealing Yunho with bags of food.

“Daddy’s home!!”

“DADDY!!” Junsu and Yoochun ran, each of them hugging one of Yunho’s legs.

“FOOD!!” Changmin wobbled to Yunho’s side with outstretched little arms trying to reach the bags.

Jae crossed his arms tapping his foot, not too happy, “about time you got here.”

Yunho smiled at his lover striding to him with Junsu and Yoochun still holding on to his legs giggling.

“Aww, is my baby mad at me?”

“You dam right I am! I sent you to get food four freaking hours ago!! You left me alone to handle three kids!” Jae pouted.

Yunho caressed his cheek softly and leaned in to kiss his sweet lips, “I’m so-“ but before he his lips reached his lovers, Jae turned his head away and picked up Changmin walking to the kitchen.

“What? No kiss? D:”

Jae placed the youngest in a high chair and made sure it was secure. “That’s not the only thing you won’t be getting.”

“FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!” Changmin chanted, his mouth watering, seeing the bags being placed on top of the dining table.

The two elder brothers sat on the chairs picking out food and eating.

Yoochun had a sly evil grin plastered on his face as he grabbed a chicken leg and held it in the air to grab Changmin’s attention. Once the maknae saw the leg, he tried to reach it.

“CHEKIN! CHEKIN!”

“WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT’S NOT THE ONLY THING I’M NOT GETTING?!” Yunho was flabbergasted at his lover’s words and not paying any attention to the children. “But baby!!”

“Don’t but baby me! You don’t deserve it!” Jae rebutted, also not giving his full attention to the children.

Yoochun snickered seeing his baby brother trying to reach the chicken leg. “Come get it Minmin, you know you want it.”

Junsu was eating a roll watching his little brother being tormented by Yoochun, “Chunnie don’t be so mean to Minmin, just give him the chicken leg.”

“Don’t in and eat your roll.”

“But Jae umma is going to be mad if he catches you.”

“Psh, please they aren’t even paying attention to us.” Yoochun swung the chicken leg more letting the aroma hit Changmin’s face.

“CHEKIN!!!” Changmin began to tear up not being able to get the food and his stomach was growing louder than ever.

Yunho pouted cutely trying to earn back his lover’s love.

Jae rolled his eyes and finally turned to see Changmin in the verge of tears and a laughing Yoochun holding a drum stick.

“YOOCHUN! Don’t torment your younger brother!”

Yoochun quickly dropped the leg and hung his head low while Junsu giggled.

“Owie, Jae umma, Chunnie hit me!!”

“I DID NOT!!”

“DID TOO!!”

“LIAR!!”

“CHEKIN!!!”

Jae sighed rubbing his temples. Why must I be tortured like this?

Yunho saw his lover was at his limit, maybe if I help with the kids I can get that kiss!

“Alright that’s enough, can’t you see how frustrated your umma is. Now Yoochun you stop tormenting your brothers or you are going to have to deal with me, arasso.”

Yunho gave his child a serious stern look that made Yoochun gulp in fear and nodded furiously.

“N-ne appa.”

“Good, now apologize to your brothers and your umma.”

“Mian Susu and Minmin.” He looked at Jae with a sorrowful look, “mian Jae umma, Chunnie won’t be bad no mores.”

Jae went to him and hugged his child lovingly, “thanks Chunnie that means a lot. Now let’s eat.”

“CHEKIN!” Changmin raised his hands in the air happy that he finally gets to eat his chicken leg.

Jae chuckled placing the food on Changmin’s table, “yes Minmin yummy chicken.”

Right when Jae placed the food on the table, Changmin immediately started to devour the food almost eating Jae’s hand in the process.

“o.o Oh my….someone was really hungry.” Jae sat down beside the maknae to make sure he didn’t choke. “Minmin eat slowly.”

“When isn’t he hungry? That boy can eat all day long!” Yunho sat next to Junsu and Changmin getting a leg for himself.

“Well he certainly didn’t get that from me,” Jae slowly ate his food keeping an eye on the youngest.

“What are you trying to say?” Yunho asked looking at Jae and Changmin.

“Nothing, I’m just saying that he didn’t get his eating habit from my side of the family because I don’t eat a lot.”

“So you’re saying that he got it from my side? GASPS. ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?! D:” Yunho placed a hand on his chest pretending to be offended.

“Yes Yunho, you are the fattest person I have ever met. In fact, you weigh more than the Earth does.” Jae broke into fits of chuckles seeing his what-the--that-hurt face.

“Well then…that hurt.”

Jae giggled, “well it’s either that or you have a Sancho? One or the other.”

“Sancho? What the hell is that?”

“It’s Spanish for you cheating on me with some other guy.” Jae replied simply wiping Changmin’s mouth, “So dirty Minmin.”

“Whoa! Wait! What? Cheating on you? Never! And when did you learn Spanish? You can barely speak English!”

Jae leered at Yunho, “you can’t speak English either! So cállate!”

Both Yoochun and Junsu watched their parents’ quarrel back and forth wondering what they were talking about but after a while they lost interest.

“Jae umma, I finished eating can I go play?” Junsu butted in.

“Did you eat everything? We can’t afford to leave food behind.”

Junsu nodded showing his plate.

Jae smiled, “good boy. Yes you can go play but only for a couple minutes because you have to get ready for bed okay?”

Junsu nodded again, got up taking his plate to the sink and ran to go play for a bit more.

“Can I go too?!” Yoochun got up ready to go.

“Ah, wait did you eat everything?” Jae looked at Yoochun’s plate which still had untouched vegetables.

“Yes!”

“Then what is that I see?”

“Where?” Yoochun noticed the vegetables.

“Those vegetables. You can’t play until you have eaten everything.”

“But umma!”

“Don’t whine and eat them.”

Yoochun pouted, “Just give them to Changmin! He’ll eat them! He eats everything!”

Jae shook his head, “no you have to eat them. Come on, hurry up and eat them so you can go play before bedtime.”

Yoochun refused to eat them.

Yunho stepped in, “Yoochun if you eat your vegetables you will grow big and stronger just like appa! Don’t you want to grow up to be big and strong so you can protect the ones you love?”

Yoochun blinked looking up at Yunho and nodded eagerly, “ne! Chunnie wants to be big and strong just like appa!!” He grabbed his fork and ate the vegetables quickly.

Yunho ruffled the boy’s hair, “that’s my boy!”

Jae broke into a smile watching the two together. Ah a Kodak moment.

After getting the three little rascals to bed, Jae plopped down on the master bed exhausted.

“Having children is so tiring!”

Yunho came in jumping into the bed, “I know! I don’t know how you do it babe! I’m really impressed! And I thought I was tough!” He praised his lover kissing his cheek.

“I know, I amaze myself too!” Jae chuckled leaning his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

Yunho played with Jae’s soft warm hand, “do you really think that I would cheat on you?” his voice was a bit serious.

Jae looked at him from his spot, too tired to pick up his head, “Who’s to say? I mean I don’t really know what you do when you leave from that door. I mean for all I know, you could be hooking up with some fat person off the street and exchanging meal tickets and what not ahaha.”

“Jae, I’m serious.”

Jae got up to gaze directly into Yunho’s eyes, “No, I don’t believe that you would ever cheat on me. You love me too much to do that.”

Yunho smiled and chuckled relieved that his lover didn’t really think of him as the cheating type. “You darn tootin’ I love you! You are my everything!”

“I know and don’t you forget it!”

“So….I did well in helping taking care of the kids today….” Yunho trailed off playing with Jae’s fingers.

“Yeah, you did a decent job; especially with getting Yoochun to eat his vegetables.”

Yunho smiled, “Exactly! So I deserve a reward!”

“A reward?” Jae tilted his head, “I guess so, what does Yunho want?”

Just then Yunho’s mind was filling up with a lot of things he wanted. His smile widened more and a twinkle sparked in his eyes.

“You.”

“M-

Jae was cut off by Yunho’s mouth attacking his lips. His hands traveled down his lover’s body, feeling every cress, every wrinkle on his clothes.

Yunho grabbed Jae and crawled on top of him glancing at Jae’s beautiful face. He kissed him once more deepening the kiss. Their love was emitting off, the room began to get hot and steamy; the aroma of lust was filling them up inside.

They finally broke apart to catch their breathe.

“I love you Jae.” Yunho saw the lust cloud Jae’s eyes as he caressed his cheek.

Jae smiled, “I love you too Yunho.” His smile turned into a smirk as he switched their positions, Jae on top of Yunho.

That caught Yunho off guard, “someone is being lustful today.” He chuckled.

“You dam right I am. And I’m not going to be easy on you, so prepare yourself for the roughest, hardest and direst you will ever experience.”

Jae Yunho’s neck and bit down hard causing him to jump a bit.

“I’m all for it! But why are you being like this? It’s not like you.” Yunho tried to catch his breath as Jae kept on with his attacks on his body.

He glanced at Yunho and smirked once more, “because you deserve it. You left me alone for four hours to take care of three troublesome kids. Now it’s your turn to be tortured.”

All through the night Yunho’s yells were heard throughout the neighborhood causing people to turn on their lights and wonder if someone was being hurt.

The following morning

“Jae umma what was all that horrible screaming last night?” Junsu asked eating his cereal.

“It was the boogieman!! He is hunting for little cowards like you to eat!!” Yoochun came in scaring Junsu.

“Yah, that’s not funny! That’s not true right umma?!”

Jae smiled and patted Junsu’s head, “of course not, that screaming was coming from your appa.”

“Appa? Why?”

Jae smirked, “because he was being a bad boy and bad boy’s need to be punished.”

“o.o I’LL NEVER BE BAD AGAIN!!” Yoochun ran to hide, not wanting to get punished like his appa.

Jae chuckled feeding Changmin. That’ll teach him.


haha well what did you guys think? It was my first time writing a yunjae thing...althought I didnt write the you know what part xD it is self explanatory and I'll your minds finish the rest :P

-MinniMoon