>choice< Let Him Kiss You

Faker!

 

I stood still – unable to move or say anything.

He was closer to me than ever before, and I could taste the sweet chocolate we had eaten on our date as his breath hit my lips. It was warm… sweet… and seductive…

His face leaned closer and closer to mine, and his lips were only inches away from mine as he hesitated. He then gently placed his hands on my hips and let his body rest against mine.

Seconds before his lips reached mine he closed his eyes.

He gently pressed his lips against mine, as I inhaled his sweet scent before tasting his sweet lips, soft as silk.

I fell into a world I had never been in before. I felt like I was floating around in the skies, not caring what was going to happen. This moment was perfect, and I felt my arms reach behind his neck and pulled him closer to me as I inhaled his sweet scent again. He took the opportunity to open up my lips and deepen the kiss.

I felt how I started to lack control of my breath, and my body, but I also felt how I didn’t care about anything other than me and Zelo and the perfect moment we shared.

Suddenly the door barged open, and in the next second someone pulled Zelo away from me and hit him so he tumbled around. I looked stunned at the scene. It took me a while to realize what had just happened and when I came back to my senses again Key was sitting on top of Zelo screaming into his head. Zelo’s lips were bleeding and he looked terrified then angry.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” Key was yelling while shaking Zelo angrily. Zelo glared at him with eyes I had never seen them exchange before, and then he looked at me.

I could feel tears form in my eyes as I looked at them, and realized what I had just done.

Zelo looked at me with hurt eyes, then sighed and looked at Key – his eyes were burning again. He gripped Key’s arms and then he smirked.

“What? I was just kissing her, nothing wrong with that?” he said and looked at Key with a confident smirk on his face. Key was about to hit him again in anger, when I gribbed Key’s arm and threw him backwards together with me. I cut a grimace at his heavy body but didn’t let go of Key’s arm.

“You didn’t have to do that Tobi… I deserve it,” Zelo then said. Key and I looked at him at the same time. “Playing around with a girl… is not a nice thing right?”

And with those words… my world froze once again.

“What?!” was the only thing I was able to answer.

Next thing I knew of was Key throwing himself at Zelo, and then blood at the carpet.

And then… everything got black…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation -->  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/193520/63