Drenched

Faker!

 

“Why… are you here…?”

He looked up at me – his eyes were lit up as fire and I felt a dangerous aura surround him – and then furrowed his eyebrows.

“Key…?” I said again, not believing what I saw. I took one step closer to the elevator but hesitated.

“Why are here?” he then asked without looking away from me. I felt like I was being burned alive by his eyes and his words. He suddenly stopped the elevator-doors from closing with his hand, making me startled.

“I-I-I I just… I just visited Z-Zelo…” the tears started to fall as I said his name, and suddenly Key’s sharp eyes didn’t move me, I just felt sad, helpless. “I was JUST visiting Zelo… and now… now everything’s ruined! My clothes were drenched Key… I had to go here… but… I just… couldn’t…” I couldn’t say anymore and I felt my legs go weak and almost disappear under me, until key gripped my wrist and roughly pulled me inside the elevator. I gasped in surprise as he did so.

The elevator doors closed just in time as I looked back towards B.A.P’s dorm and saw Zelo walk against us as Key pulled me close to him. I managed to see Zelo’s hurt expression just before the doors closed, and there I knew… me and Zelo… would never become friends again.

It was over.

Forever.

Key held me closer to him and gently squeezed my back and rested his head on my shoulders, making me feel his soothing breath against my skin. The elevator got silent – my mind left the world. I was another place, another world – a world where only Key and I existed.  A world full of warmth.

But also…

                   Hate…

I didn’t even like this guy…

So why…

Did it feel right for me… to be in his arms…?

 

He had called for a cab, and we drove home in silence. I allowed myself to let my head rest on his broad shoulder, and he allowed himself to entangler our hands together.

It was a quiet ride home…

                                               But it was comfortable…

I stood behind Key as he opened the door to his apartment and waited for me to go in before he did. I slowly took off my shoes, and then went inside the kitchen. I looked around the dark apartment.

 

Since when has this become my ‘home’…?

 

How much does this place mean to me…?

 

The memories in this place… are they happy memories…?

 

And…

 

A pair of warm, yet shaking, hands then gently rested on my shoulders. I closed my eyes as he placed them there and tried to listen to my feelings… to my heart beats…

My heart was calm yet it skipped a beat when he made his next move.

His hands glided down my arms, down my back – following my curves – before landing on my hips. He pulled himself closer to me and let his head rest on my shoulder.

My breath failed me as he whispered to me with his soothing yet edgy voice; “you’re drenched… are you… ok?”

I let my head rest against his and closed my eyes.

“Yeah… I’m… okay I guess…” I answered back, not thinking about what I was saying.

I loved the Key at that moment – so careful, so tender… so gentle… so… honest…

He gently placed his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer as his lips met the skin of my neck. I opened my eyes wide open for a second.

 

He has never been like this before…

 

What do I do?

 

Uuuaaaahhh…

 

Okay Tobi… don’t ruin this moment, it might not ever come again…

 

So just relax…

 

Relax…

 

I tried to close my eyes again and relax, but then he kissed my neck again with even more tenderness. I bent my head away from his, revealing my neck more. He pulled me even closer as he kissed more of my neck – kissed the lover part of my jaw and then my earlobe. My body tightened up as he did that, but I still couldn’t hide the fact that I actually liked it.

I placed my hands on his hands which was resting around my waist and slowly pulling me closer and closer, just to have something to hold on to as my legs grew weaker and my head more unclear.

Then a question popped up in my head.

 

Why can I do this with Key…

 

And not with…

 

Key interrupted my thoughts by whispering in my ear again; “Why don’t you… get these drenched clothes… off…” 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation (click on this link):  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/193520/64