Caught!

Faker!

I stood in the door waiting for Zelo to come and get me. The MC's was talking with T-Ara which had performer before B.A.P. Their interview bored me a bit, not because it was T-Ara, mostly because I was waiting for Zelo. I felt really impatient 'cause I was so excited. 

You can call it a almost-date, right?

Kekeke...

I smiled for myself thinking this. 

About Suzy; we talked for a bit, and then she told me to hurry and get in the VIP lounge again so that I would be there when Zelo would collect me. I wanted her to come too, but she didn't want to ruin our 'date', and then she hurried into the concert hall again. We agreed on calling when I got home - no matter what the clock was. 

I started tapping my feet as I replayed Zelo's... I mean, B.A.P's performance in my head and smiled when I remembered his sweet smile and blushed when I remembered his serious face... his piercing eyes...

I bet Zelo has a lot of female fans. Ahh... I'm really lucky to know him... but...

what if he doesn't feel that?

Ahhh... how sad would that be? 

I mean, it's not like I have those kinds of feelings for him, it's just... 

his eyes... they are so... deep, and his plump lips and sweet smile...

Just as I thought this an image of Key swapped into my mind - an image of him smiling - which made me blush. 

I opened my eyes wide open, and almost choked in my own air. I coughed wildly, so much one of the bodyguards come over to me to secure if I  was alright.  I secured him that I was alright and he left again. I turned away from him, holding my arms close to my body, cleching my hands together on my chest so that I could feel my thumping heart.

Why... why does that dude pop up in my head at times like that?!

Nooo....! 

I don't want him to ruin my precious images of Zelo! T^T

Just as I thought that someone gently tapped my shoulders. I turned around and was met by an angelic face, and felt how relieved I suddenly felt. Zelo seemed to alway calm me down just by being there... being near me. He smiled as I smiled to him and then leaned close to me. I blushed.

"You ready?" he whispered in my ear. I took a step back, and looked at him shyly while nodding 'yes'. He laughed and then grabbed my hand and led me out of the VIP lounge and down the corridor. We went past the doors to MBLAQ, T-Ara, Secret, SHINee....

I stopped up, emmidiatly making my hand release from Zelo's. He looked surprised at me, but I just looked stunned at the sign on the door. 

So... key might be here?

Tonight?

He might be... right in there?!

I gulped, then looked at Zelo and quickly grabbed his hand and started walking - I didn't know where to, I just walked. He looked surprised but eventually walked fast enough to keep up with my pace. "What's wrong Tobi?" he managed to say just as we opened the door and I looked back at where we had just walked, and saw to my horror a too familiar face giving me a stunned look. 

I gulped and quickly pulled Zelo out of the door and a little away from it. It was cold outside and not as warm as when I had came. The cold night wind hit us as soon as we got out, and my arms and legs emmidiatly started to shiver. Zelo also seemed to freeze - he stood with his hands in his pockets and constantly moved his feet. I looked around the empty small parking lot which was just big anough to let two cars park. I tried to warm up my body by covering my arms with my hands, and jump on the same spot. 

"Ahhh... so cold... shouldn't have worn this dress..." I said to myself while looking out on the parking lot. Zelo turned around and looked at me.

"You're cold?" he asked. I nodded with clattering teeth.

"Very much." I said and tried to smile, "The night air is really cold, I had totally forgotten about that when I chose this dress." I said with a shaking voice. Zelo bit his lip and while looking at me.

"What to do?" he said for himself, and looked serious as he was thinking about what to do. I secretly stole glances at him - ah, so handsome *W* 

He then suddenly looked like he got an idea, and looked awkwardly at me, then came closer until he was less then a meter away from me.

"Let me get one of those hugs you so good at giving." he said and reached out for me. I opened my eyes in surprise as he gently grabbed my arms and puleld me in for a tight bear hug. I blushed rapidly and squuezed my eyes together. He tried covering my back with his own jacket as much as he could, and leaned his head on my shoulder. I could feel his hot breath against my neck, and felt how my knees started to grow weak, but also felt the warmt start to overflow onto my body.

My legs stopped shivering as much as before, and I felt how my body relaxed - I was still red as an tomato though - but it was so comfortable. It was like bestfriends cuddling with each other, warming each other up... and I really felt like I belonged there... a part of me belonged there... but somewhere in me... a part o me... belonged somewhere else... in other arms...

But... I would never admit that...!

Suddenly the awarmt disappeared and I got yanked away from Zelo and met by some angry eyes. My eyes opened wide up. 

He saw what just happened?

Me and Zelo?!

"K-Key... you... why are you..." was the only words I was able to say.