"I'm Sorry..."

Faker!

I was at a loss for words.

Mostly because I was caught hugging Zelo - and Key had warned me before, to not get close with Zelo - but also because he wasn't in his wheelchair.

"K-Key... since when..." I said but was unable to continue in confusion and some sort of amazement. Zelo took over and asked instead of me.

"When did you get crutches? You don't have to roll around in your... uhh, wheelchair anymore?" Zelo asked and walked over to Key and helped him open the door enough sp that Key could come out. He humped over to me - very slowly and clumsy - but somehow managed to get close enough without me moving so that he could lean close to my left ear and whisper;

"When we get home..." he started out, then annoyed let go of his right crutch and grabbed the back of my neck pulling my head close to his, "you're so dead."

I gulped.

Oh !

Key leaned away from me - who was still frozen - and looked at Zelo who just stood there innocently. Key bit his lip in annoyance and gave Zelo a sharp glare. I was just about to defend Zelo when he suddenly spoke.

"Hyung! It's been such a long time! It's really nice to see that you're alright!" Zelo said and came over to Key and gently squeezed Key's shoulder. Key looked at him, then rolled his eyes. 

No one could be mad at Zelo.

"Well yea... I just got rid of my wheelchair today a few hours ago... so that's why..." Key awkwardly said and tried to smile. I looked at the ground not knowing what to do with myself. If it hadn't been so dangerous walking home alone I would have done that, but I was wearing this minidress and it was dark... so...

"Tobi will drive with me home, see you someday Zelo." Key said then turned around to me. We got a piercing heartthumbing eyecontact for a few nervewrecking seconds until I turned my eyes away. 

"Tobi..." he said, but I didn't hear him, I was in another world - a world where I thought about Zelo's hug, and his warmth. 

"YAH!" He then yelled, which made me jump in surprise. I looked at him with big eyes.

"Wh-what? What is it?" I asked in confusion, and tried to cover my burning cheeks. Key scoffed.

"Give me my crutch, I can't get it myself!" he said and nodded in the direction where he had thrown his crutch. I sighed and felt how my body suddenly felt heavy. I slowly reached down for his crutch - made sure to cover my underwear (the dress was short, remember), and then walked over towards him. He looked at me nonstop which made me a tad uncomfortable and awkward. I avoided his eyes as I gave him his crutch. He looked at me then at his crutch. He scoffed before grabbing my arm and yanking me close to him, fast enough so that I was unable to respond nto his action. He - very swiftly - planted his soft lips in my forehead. 

I opened my eyes wide up, and felt how my whole body heated up. 

Key slowly released his lips from my forehead, and then looked at me. Our eyes met, and for the first time he looked at me... in a way... he never had. I could see pain, and... jealousy stream out from his pained yet calm expression. He looked at me with piercing eyes, and then looked down at my lips. When he did that my whole body tensed up.

No!

He won't! 

Right....?

I was unable to remove my eyes from his, until he started to lean closer to my face. I gulped as he was only a few centimeters away from my lips.

Why aren't you running away Tobi?!

Why do you let him go this far?!

Push him off!

Now!!!

Do... it...!

Just as I thought he was going to kiss my lips, he turned to his right with his head and placed his lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes wide up and felt my mouth drop and felt how the feeling of embarrasment flushed in over me. I was unable to move as Key slowly leaned away from me while his lips. 

He gave me a burning hot stare, then laughed - his cocky laugh I hated.

"You thought I was going to kiss you right? Ah, I would never do that!" he said and laughed. He took his crutch and then looked at the van coming in the parking lot. "The van is here. I'm tired, let's go home." he said and looked at me. Just as he did that I unknowingly gave him a pained expression. It wasn't on purpose but that feeling of being made fun of... when something like that was misunderstood... was just... too much. And when it was by him... it just... seemed to hurt so much. 

"Tobi..." he said while looking at me with a - little - shocked face. He examined my face, until I turned away.

"Yeah, let's just go." I said and went over to the van and opened the door. I waited for him to go in.

"Are you coming or what? I'm freezing!" I said and looked a the ground, but secretly glanced at Key. He stood at the same spot, frozen, then looked over at me. I quickly looked away and pretended I hadn't looked at him. 

"Just go in, I can get in myself now..." he said started to hump over to the car. I simply nodded and went into the backseat of the van where there was space enough for three persons. I sat close to the left window and looked outside of it, while thinking. Key came in - after much trouble - and after even more trouble sat down beside me (very close to me). He sat so close that his legs, arms and shoulders touched mine and I instantly felt my body tense up. I really didn't want to be close to him not after what had just happened, but at the same time my body refused to move away.

I angrily and confused bit my lip.

This feeling is so annoying!

Why am I even confused about this stupid idiot!

I held back a sudden tear, and cleched my fists. 

The car started driving, and after several minutes of driving in piercing silence I felt Key's head rest on my shoulder. I looekd at him, his eyes was closed and his breath was slow. I caught myself smiling as I looked at his cute sleeping face, but didn't stop myself from smiling. This Key... was nice...

Suddenly his hand - on the arm that touched mine - touched mine, and soon filtered itself into mine. He gently locked his fingers with mine. I looked at our hands tightly clasped together, lying on my thigh, and blushed - once again. I felt my whole body go kind of wobbly and the van suddenly got hotter. 

"Tobi..." he said with a sleepy voice, "I'm sorry..." he said, and then went back to sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, already reached ch. 30! woah, that was fast x-) I just want to thank you guys for reading and for subscribing! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! Lot's of hugs to u :-) Don't hesitate to recommend to others - if you feel like - and I hope that you will keep reading :-) I will do my best to upload :-)