Rain

Faker!

I'm am truly sorry that I waited so long to update, but I'm currently having my final exams - i got a perfect score in english today - woohoo! x-D Anyway, this chapter is a bit philosophic and you get to know a little more how Tobi's minds are when she's in trouble or sad... Anyways i hope you'll anjoy this chapter :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked towards my classroom knowing I was late for  class, but it was on purpose 'cause if i came to class in time when teacher wasn't there, I was bombed with questions, rude (and rare nice) comments, threats etc. 

I really hated how he made my life , but at the same time I was really scared of how much worse he could make it by telling everyone what I had done - and no one would take my side,  I knew that.

When I finally reached my classroom i secretly peeked in and saw that the students was settling down on their seats. I sighed in relief.

Perfect timing!

I opened the door - tried to avoid making any sounds - and closed it again, as I hurried to my seat and sat down. I avoided looking around at the other students, and just found my books and pencilcase and got ready for class. I sighed and smiled for myself.

I survived....

Unfortunately time passed by too quicly in school - especially the classes - I used my whole lunchbreak being chased around the school and ended up being caught in classroom. The whole school was crowded in my classroom as many as possible until the teacher came. They kept pushing me to spit out what had happened between me and Key, and I really tried to ignore it, but after one asked me this;

"Are you pregnant with his child?"

i really couldn't take it anymore. 

I packed all my stuff and ran out of the classroom and up to the rooftop. Everyone was too shocked to follow me, as it was probably the first time I had yelled anything like;

"Please SHUT UP! Let me GO, leave me alone!" 

I locked the door after me as I leaned on it. The fresh wind hit my face gently and shook my hair. I bit my lip, and looked up at the bright sky. I could see dark clouds getting closer, rain falling down from them making everything under them vet. I closed my eyes, trying to prevent the pathetic tears from falling. I opened my eyes and saw that the clouds had gotten closer to me, and that the sky no longer was clear but muddled becuase of the clouds dark presence. 

I looked sadly at the clouds, now few metres away from me.

The sky shows how Key is affecting my life...

My life was pretty and clear, now hes drifting over it making it dark and muddled. Hes raining on everything I love, everything I cared for... hes the rain that falls from the sky and washes away everything unstable - everything vulnurable... and... I am... 

His roaming over my life, raining down on me... now... he will soon drench me... unless I choose to go inside and stay dry...

I bit my lip as I felt the first cold drop of water hit my chin, and then let out a cry. 

Why did I have to be so weak? Why couldn't I just ignore everyone, keep going like nothing happened, and... why... why did I absolutely have to do such a thing?! Why didn't I think about the consequences?! Ugh, I just hate myself! 

I looked forward - looked at the dark world, covered by mighty clouds - and sten stepped under the rain. I felt how the rain drenched my school uniform in few seconds and felt how the the gentle wind started biting my skin, making my body shiver and crook my eybrows in pain. The wind stinged, the water gave me small shots of electric shot. But I did nothing to prevent myself from freezing, because I was already under the rain.

the only thing I could do was too hold out until the very end. 

Every storm ends, and... every cloud has a bright side... you just need to wait for it to show...

But i really wonder... 

Will this storm ever end?

I felt my tears stream.... they blended in with the rain. 

I heard nothing but my hearts slow beating.

Then suddenly the door flung open, and I met eyes with the person I never expected to see at such a place...