Date With Zelo

Faker!

 

------------------- Tobi POV --------------------

I felt how at ease I felt when Zelo's name flashed on the screen of my phone, and felt how my body relaxed and a smile formed on my lips when he spoke.

"Hey Tobi! You free?" he started out, leaving me speechless for a few seconds.

"H-hey Zelo? Yeah I am... but I'm having a rough day, so..." I saidand felt a little sad thinking back on all the things that had happened this morning. I still coudln't get Mir's eyes out of my head, and the memories of the accident either. And then there was Key... revealing that he saw me undress in front of him, and that we slept on the same bed like that.

So much had happened on only a few minutes... hours....

I sighed.

"Yeah... I heard that from Suzy..." he said in a low concerned voice. I closed my eyes for a second, and bit my lip. 

So she had told Zelo what happened this morning? 

Oh! Maybe Zelo knows something about what happened last night too, since it was him I went out with and got drunk together with.

"Zelo..." I started out but he cut me off.

"Let's go out! I'll cheer you up! Promise!" he suddenly spoke. "I'll pick you up in five minutes, be ready." he said and then hung up. 

"!" I said to myself, before throwing my phone in my bed and got up to find something cute to wear. 

.... 5 minutes later......

I really managed to put something together and put makeup on and do my hair, on that short time. Just as I finished the outfit by putting on a hat, someone knocked at the front door and then came in. 

I quickly got out from my room, completely forgetting about my phone and wallet. I just wanted to get it over with... and to get away from Key.

My eyes met Key's as I walked out in the livingroom and he looked stunned at me, then at the door where Zelo stood. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug, and then looked over at Key with dark eyes. "Oh, hey hyung!" Zelo grinned and waved at Key who just looked at him and gave him a small nod. Zelo gently held my waist as he spoke - making me  blush.

"Where are you going?" he asked but sounded as if he didn't care but his eyes were on Zelo's hand.

"On a date downtown," Zelo spoke, and was about to say more but I started to push him out of the door while whispreing; "We don't have time to talk to that ert. Let's go!" 

"Oh well! See ya hyung!" Zelo managed to say before I got him out of the apartment and slammed teh door shut. I looked at him and then tried to smile.

"let's go." I said and started to walk towards the elevator. Zelo ran up to me.

"Are you guys having a fight?" he asked. 

"We always have..." I said back with a dark look on my face. 

"Oh... I see..." Zelo said not knowing what to answer. We waited for the elevator in silence before it finally came, and we entered it. I looked up at Zelo as the doors closed, just as he looked down at me, and we both smiled.

"That was my mission anyway!" he laughed softly, and then suddenly gently grabbed my hand and intervened his fingers between mine. I blushed as he did so, and felt really embarrassed. But something was off... deep down inside, it didn't feel quite right...

I quickly shook the feeling off and smiled at Zelo and gently squeezed his hand. He squeezed back, and so did I. Soon a playful fight broke loose.

"Yah! If you don't stop squeezing my hand I won't hold your hand anymore!" I threatened. Zelo stopped emmidiatly, and looked at me with big innocent eyes.

"Please don't." 

I couldn't help but to laugh at his cuteness.

Everything was so easy with him...

easy... yeah...

and.... not wrong at all... right...?