A Good Talk

Faker!

"S-Suzy?! Y-you're... here...?!" was the only thing I managed to say. She looked at me with a judging look, and turned away from me and paid attention to the performance which was almost ending. I gulped and then bit my lip. 

I have to talk to her!

She hasn't been talking to me ever since Key's accident.

And... I... miss my friend...

I walked as close to her as possible, with only the fence between us. I tapped her shoulders but she ignored me as she saw it was me who did it. 

"Suzy... please, can I talk to you after this performance? I have something to ask you, it's really important." I begged her. She thought about it, then nodded yes and left. I bit my lip, then walked back to the VIP area where I grabbed my bag and then went out. I walked down the corridor the woman had explained me not to walk in alone, and then exited thorugh the door and saw Suzy come out of the concert hall. She looked tired.

I slowly walked over to her feeling small and vulnurable. I really didn't want to lose my only friend! She meant  so much to me. She was the only one who I could share my secrets with, the only one I could talk with for hours... the only I could trust. So to lose her... my only friend... I couldn't bear that thought!

"Suzy..." I said as I stopped up just a few meters away from her. 

"You... you're really...!" she said through her teeth as she then turned her gaze up at me. She glared at me with glossy eyes. "Ahh, I'm so angry with you!" she then said directly, which had me taken aback. 

"Wh-why...?" I said and felt how my heart ached, and my eyes started to get a bit glossy. She clenched her fists as she turned around to face me directly.

"Ever since that 'accident'  or what they call it, with Key, you never have time to hang with me! Do you know how freaking lonely I am! It feels as if I'm being ditched by my best friend because of a guy she doesn't even like!" she then said, and a tear fell down her chin. "I'm freaking lonely, Tobi!" she said with a shaking voice. She looked at me with judging eyes, but I could see how hurting she was.

"S.Suzy... but I thought... you were the one not wanting to talk to me! You never want to talk to me in school, and we both don't have time after school... and... and ever since that accident with Key... you never even wrote to me. I... I tried contacting you... but you never answered..." I said feeling really weak. "I thought... you hated me... I thought I was losing my best friend... my only true friend..." I said and burst into tears. 

"I thought you hated me! You were only together with that Key! You even came to school together! WHy did you never tell me you were dating! I thought I was going to be the first one to know when you were going to get a boyfriend!" she cried and stomped the ground with her foot. But as she spoke the last part efter the 'boyrfriend' word I didn't listen.

Wait...

wait a minute...

She thinks that... Key... and I...?

Us together...

dating?

OH

MY

GODDD!!!

I grabbed both her arms and shook her, while looking at her with serious eyes - she looked surprised at me and stopped crying, "Me and Key aren't dating! Never!" I said and looked seriously at her. She looked at my face with juding eyes until she relaxed.

"But you really look like you're dating.... even feeding him in the lunchbreak... coming to school together... going home together..." she said in a low voice. I let go of her and stepped back while scrathing my head. 

"You are hopefully the only one who thinks that..." I mumbled for myself. She just kept silent while not looking at me. 

*silence*

We then both looked at each other, and then burst into laughter. We ran into eahc others arms and gave each other a biiig hug.

"I missed you so much, Suzy-ah!" I said as I tried squeezing all of the air out of her. She laughed and coughed as she tried doing the same.

"I missed you too, pabo-Tobi!" she said and squeezed me extra hard before letting go of me. We laughed as we tried to catch out breath again. 

"You'r a pabo!" I laughed. She laughed too. The mood was nice and comfy, and I could really feel how happy I was to get her back by my side. The feeling of having no one to rely on had been terrible... and being together with Key all the time and not have anyone to complain to was almost unbearable! 

We stood there chatting when suddenly I heard the door I came out from open and a familiar voice call my name. I looked over at the person who had called out my name, and felt how a smile formed on my lips. Suzy look stunned at me as the person came closer.

"Zelo!" I called out and waved as I smiled. Suzy pulled me close to her and shispered in my ear;

"Do you know Zelo?! Like in private?!"

I nodded to her. She looked at me with the biggest eyes I had ever seen her make and dropped open. 

"Hey Tobi! You came!" Zelo said when he was less than three meters away from us. I smiled and nodded as I walked over to him and gave him a quick hug.  He seemed stunned about my greeting for a second, then smiled and quickly hugged me back before letting me go. We laughed as we chit chatted a bit about the show.

"I didn't know you were an idol! WHy didn't you tell me before?!" I said and gently hit his arm while pouting. He smiled his kitty-cute smile and laughed his cute laughter.

"Because I thought that since you didn't know B.A.P, this would be a cool way to introduce you to us." he said and smiled proudly. I nodded and smiled too.

"It certainly was!" I said, and blushed when he gave me a gentle smile along with loving eyes. I awkwardly coughed and broke our long eyecontact and turned around to Suzy. "Zelo, this is my best friend Suzy. Suzy this is Zelo!"I said and smiled. SHe looked stoned at Zelo - completely red in her face, still with dropped open. 

"Hi, nice to meet you! I'm B.A.P's Zelo!" he said and reached his hand forward. Suzy quickly grabbed it, and then quickly shook their hands before letting go. Suzy was still unable to say anything, so I turned around to Zelo.

"So... are you only having one performance tonight?" I asked. He shook his head yes.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asked out of the blue. I shook my head no, feeling a little surprised about his sudden question. "Let's go eat after this, I'll treat you to dinner." he said and smiled, "just wait in the VIP selection, I'll come and get you when I am ready to leave." And with that he left. Just before he entered the area only for staff and idols, he waved at us. Suzy and I quickly waved back - both stoned.

"He's so handsome..." Suzy said. 

"Yeah..." I agreed.