>choice< Stop Him

Faker!

 

I closed my eyes tightly, while debating what to do.

Just as his lips was about to reach mine I turned my head away from him.

“Sorry… Zelo… I can’t…” I said hesitatingly. I didn’t know why… something was just off. “I’m not… ready for that yet…” I confessed, while turning my back at him. I stole a hesitating glimpse of him – he looked hurt, then wondering.

“Ready? What do you mean?” he asked innocently, while coming closer to me. He had a charming smile on his lips – he knew he hadn’t been rejected. I tried to cover my blushing cheeks.

“It’s… it’s just that right now I’m too confused… about you and… and…” my voice ebbed out. I couldn’t say his name. My fingers tightened around each other, as I nervously waited for his response, but he said nothing and I was about to turn around when a pair of strong arms held me.

 

B-backhug!

 

O-oh my god…

 

I can feel his…

 

Body against mine!

 

Don’t blush now Tobi!

 

Don’t blush!

 

I yelped in surprise as Zelo laughed. He squeezed me playfully as he said; “embarrassed? Ke ke” he laughed cutely, and I couldn’t help but smile too. I gripped his arms and tried to get him to let go of me, but he just squeezed me tighter and held me closer to him. It felt like all my air went out of my body for a few seconds.

“Hey! Are you trying to kill me?!” I playfully said, while gripping his arms again.

“Maybe I am…” he then whispered in my ear, I squealed at the feeling of his breath in my ear, but laughed afterwards, “if I kill you… nobody will know… ‘cause we’re a-ll alone in this apartment…” he whispered into my ear. I finally got a chance to push him away from me. He looked at me with a huge eye-smile – the cutest smile I had ever seen.

I was just about to say something to him when my belly suddenly grumbled. I looked at him in surprise then embarrassment.

 

Oh god…

 

This just had to happen…

 

“Ha ha ha, that’s so cute! Come, let’s get you something to eat!” he said while laughing, then grabbed my hand and led me towards the kitchen.

 I suddenly came to wonder as he took my hand, how it would be to be his girlfriend?

How would he treat me?

How would he talk to me?

How many times a day or week would he call me?

Would he call me just to see that I’m okay?

Would everything be as before… as right now?

Could I still be his best friend?

 

He let go of my hand… and in that moment I felt so empty… yet broken… because my heart was split into two.

Did I belong here, together with Zelo?

Or did I belong there, together with… Key?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation --->   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/193520/62