The Day

My Angel

The Day


Luhan woke up first , he just left Seungyeon there sleeping soundly and went to the kitchen and saw their very old maid Ms. Chan cooking , Luhan used to call her Chan Umma but since his already a grown up boy he just call him Halmoni (Not sure if what the meaning of Halmoni if you know please tell me thanks :D)"Oh.. Good Morning Luhan - ah" a old woman around her 50's greeted him "Oh , Halmoni Good morning~" he greeted back and gave her a peck on her cheek "What are you cooking Halmoni?" He ask while sitting at the dining table's chair "Egg , Ham and Hotdog are usual food" the old woman replied giving Luhan a sweet smile "That again? Is there any food in the refrigerator?" He complained , opening the refrigerator "Oh .. That's the only food , Halmoni I'll be going to the supermarket later to buy food" "Your Mother already left 5 mins. ago to buy groceries no need to worry sweety" Halmoni said , preparing the breakfast "You can eat now , I'll just go to upstairs" Luhan just gave a nod in response . Ms. Chan went upstairs she passed to Luhan's room and heard a voice from his room "Luhan-ah , Did you brought another girl again?" Ms. Chan shouted from upstairs , Luhan who was eating choked his food "Bwoh?! Aniyo ~~ Why did you ask Halmoni?" Luhan replied "Oh.. Nothing , Just continue eating your breakfast" Ms. Chan just ignored it and went to Ms. Lu's Room.



Seungyeon opened her eyes a bright light welcomed her "Ughh ..." yawning while stretching her arms
"Ms. Han Seungyeon?" a goddess-like voice called her name , Seungyeon sat up from her lying position and looked at the girl in front of her with an amaze look because of her beauty  "Eh..HEM! Han Seungyeon-ssi?" 

the girl called her again


"Ah .. Dae" Seungyeon replied stuttering "I am Gyuri , The Goddess of Heaven" Seungyeon stood up , straightening her dress and bowed at Gyuri "Ah .. Neh ~ Annyeong Hasaeyo Goddess Gyuri" She greeted , Gyuri bowed a little in response "What brings you here?" Seungyeon ask "The Heaven gave me a task to tell you that you will be attending the same school as Luhan and This ... " Gyuri handed her a pair of key "What is this?" "Key of your own house and By the way you don't need to worry about the uniform all your things are there" and again Gyuri pointed at the two lauggages at her left side "Those are yours , That's all for now Im going now Bye ~" a bright light appeared again as soon as Gyuri left .


 

After that Seungyeon looked around the room trying to find Luhan but there was no signs of him in the room so she went out of the room and accidentally bumped into someone "Omo... Im sorry , Gwenchana Halmoni?" Seungyeon ask trying to help Ms. Chan "Gwenchana" she picked the things that fell and looked at her "Did you just came out in Luhan's room?" Ms. Chan asked looking at her with a puzzled look "Ah .. Dae" Seungyeon replied shortly on the other hand Luhan whose making his way upstairs saw the two talking 'Did just Halmoni and Seungyeon talked? So that means she could see Seungyeon' slowly making his way to them "Halmoni" Luhan called out , the two woman who was talking looked at him "Is there anything wrong Luhan?" the old woman ask "A.. Ani." he shook his head 'no' "You told me earlier you didn't brought any girls at home but what is this?" Ms. Chan blurted 'Omo.. Ottoke?' "Mianhe Halmoni its just .." Luhan went to Halmoni and swang his arms around Halmoni's shoulder slowly making there way down stairs "Chan Umma , Its ok she's just my friend nothing else , Right Seungyeon-ssi?" turning his head looking at Seungyeon who was just following them and give her a wink "Ah.. Dae Halmoni" the three people went to the kitchen and they ate their breakfast while chit chatting with each other after eating the two young people prepared their things to school .



Seungyeon's POV

Luhan and I sat on the back seat of the car and there was a pure silent between the two of us , 
"Seungyeon-ah , How did Halmoni see you?" he ask not even daring to look at me "She saw me when I bumped to her earlier" I replied timidly , looking at the window "No , not that what I mean you told me before that I am the only one who could see you but how come almost all of the people could see you?" he asked again trying to find an answer to his question , I just let out a sigh "The heaven just told me yesterday that this day is the day that people could see me as a human and I could live as a human too" looking at him "Is that so? So.. that means you'll be attending the same school as mine?" I gave him a small nod "Yep .."
"Well.. that's good we will be seeing each other more often but ... don't forget that YOU ARE MY ANGEL and NOT other's angel ok?" he said emphasizing the words , I laughed at his cuteness "Arassoo..."

 


 

As soon as the car arrived at school the fan girls who were waiting outside started screaming his name

"Luhan !"
"Oppa ! MARRY ME!"
"Luhan Oppa , Saranghae"

"Aissh... Those girls really irritating me" Luhan said irritatingly rubbing the back of his neck
"That's ok , they just admire you It's because your handsome" Luhan stopped for a while and look at her as soon as he heard the word 'Handsome' Seungyeon who was clueless and didn't realize what she just said looked at him back with a questioned look "What? Is there anything on my face?" Seungyeon asked wiping her face with a handkerchief "No.. There's nothing on your face" He looked away , the door opened wide by the driver "You may come out now sir" Mr. Lee the butler said "Gomawo.." Seungyeon first stepped out of the car , the girls looked at her intensely and started murmuring 

 

"Who is she?"
"Woah ! Another Girl Luhan Oppa could play"
"Is she Luhan's girlfriend? Oh my God !"
"Ohw .. She's so lucky"
"I will make her suffer"

Those words are can be heard by Seungyeon as she pass at them giving her a dirty look , all Seungyeon could do is look down 'Is he that bad ? that he could just play with girls?' Seungyeon's thought was stopped when Luhan swang his arm around her shoulder and patted it "Don't be bothered about it , I will promise you they wont hurt you" he said "I PRO-MISE THAT" Seungyeon looked up staring at his beautiful face he just gave her a warm-smile and she gladly smiled back .




"Luhan Hyung" Kyungsoo called Luhan who just entered the room , Luhan replied by waving at them "Morning~" hanging his bag on the side and sat on his seat , Sehun went closer to him and sat beside him "Hey Hyung , I just heard this morning your with another girl again , so care to tell me who's that girl?" Sehun asked giving him a 'you've-never-change-look' "YAH! Stop that it's annoying" Luhan yelled at them the group of guys were startled by his action "Chillax ! Chillax Dude , we were just asking" the tall guy named Kris said "Hey guys , Morning" a cute guy named Lay and a baby-faced look guy named Xiumin entered the room and went near to the group of guys "Did you know that there's a new transferee student and it's a GIRL ! not just a normal girl but a pretty girl" Lay said "I wonder if she's really pretty" he continued "Well.. actually she is" Luhan mumbled "Are you saying something hyung?" Lay asks "Nothing , Nevermind it" . The door swang open Mr. Kang entered the room "Class Please settle down" Mr. Kang said while tapping the table using a meter stick , the student stood up straight "Good Morning Sir" the students said in unison bowing at the teacher "Ok , You may sit down" the students obeyed "Today class we have a new transferee student who came from America" Luhan rolled his eyes 'Pfft.. America? Huh? What a joke' Mr.Kang gave a signal to Seungyeon to come in , the girls look at her with amazed look because of her beauty same as the boys but some just gave her a 'what-ever-look' "Please introduce yourself" "Annyeong Hasaeyo Everyone I am Han Seungyeon a transferee student who came from America , Please treat me well" she bowed and smiled at them "Ok Seungyeon-ssi you can sit beside Luhan" Luhan smirked , they all followed Seungyeon by a gaze .


A/N:
Long Chappiee ..

As I promise to @DreamerStories I made the font more bigger is this font ok?
And as promise to everyone I already UPDATED :D wish you'll like my new UPDATE

LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK IF YOU WANT <3


PLEASE SUBSCIBE AND COMMENT