Love at first sight

My Angel

Love at first sight

Seungyeon stared at Luhan "Is there something bothering you?" Seungyeon asked "Uhmm .. sort of" Luhan said while looking at the sky above .

"What is it? Care to share? I might help you"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Seungyeon shook her head 'no' "Ani .. How about you?"

"Ye .. Yes" Luhan answered hesitatedly and looked at her their gaze met Luhan blushed as he noticed that she was staring at him too , he look away avoiding her gaze "WOAH ! With whom?" Seungyeon asked him "WITH..." Luhan raised his voice and abruptly stand up "You" he said almost whispering "Yah ! What was that? I didn't even heard the name" Seungyeon whined and pouted Luhan just gave him a smile not just a normal smile but the kind of smile that can make your heart skip a beat , Seungyeon blushed and looked away 'Omo! What is this why am I blushing?' she was fanning herself "Are you ok? Seungyeon-ssi?" Seungyeon blushed again not only that her heartbeat was beating so fast too 'He just called my name for the first time and It feels like .. Omo..What are you saying' Luhan turned Seungyeon making her startled by his action "Gwenchana?" Luhan asked worriedly and didn't even notice he was touching her "I .. I .. Im Alright .. Yeah Yeah" Seungyeon answered stuttered by her own words while shrugging off Luhan's hand on her shoulder  and that small action caused Luhan's heart ache , he frown "I think I need to go now , Its almost time for our next class" He said and left Seungyeon there dumbfounded .

 

"Its almost time for dismissal" Chanyeol yawned , stretching his long arms "Where are you going after the class Baekhyun-ah" Chanyeol asked "Uhmm .. I'm going to my friends house I'm planning to help her for their upcoming exam" Baekhyun replied packing his things up "WHAT 'HER?'" Baekhyun nod in response "Who's she?" Chanyeol kept on asking "Aissh.. OK OK .. MY GIRLFRIEND" Baekhyun stated angrily annoyed by Chanyeol , Chanyeol's eyes widen by what Baekhyun said "You ... Your Girl.. Girlfriend??" Chanyeol repeating it again and again 'This is one of the reason why I hate this guy' Baekhyun sighed and went out of the room .

"I wonder where did he go.." Seungyeon mumbled sitting at the bench near the gate "Why don't you find him" Seungyeon look at her side and saw Baekhyun "Oh .. Your here Baekhyun-ssi" Seungyeon said looking down at her lap "Have you seen him already?" Seungyeon nod . "Then why did you let him go?" "I.. I.." Seungyeon utter not even sure of what she should say "Thats ok , No need to give me an answer" Baekhyun handed her an envelope

"What is this?"
"Just open it and you'll know what's inside that envelope , I need to go now , Bye" as soon as Baekhyun left her , She opened the envelope and there's a name written on the paper 'Heaven'  .

'Seungyeon ,

I've assigned Baekhyun to send the letter for you so that it would be convinient , I've changed the rules I'm allowing you to tell Luhan who you are but I want you to be on his side always and tomorrow morning you will be a human-being already everyone could see you . I'm looking forward to you Seungyeon tomorrow morning someone will fetch you at the house of Luhan at 6 am.

Heaven ^_^

After reading the letter Seungyeon jumping again and again because of the joy she feels 'Im so happy' .


A/N:
I'm happy you liked the Chapter 4 :D .. and I wish you'll like this chapter too ..:D


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT