First Day 1.2

My Angel

First Day 
 

 

heartheartheart

 

"Baekhyun Oppa ...." Baekhyun looked back while Seungyeon was roaming her sight to the view of the school "Ohh.. Jiyoung-ah" Seungyeon turn around as she heard the name 'Jiyoung' her eyes widen as she saw the face of Jiyoung that she knew her reaction was the same as Jiyoung

 

 

"Jiyoung??"

 

"Seungyeon-unnie??"

heartheartheart

"You know him?" Seungyeon asked Jiyoung while they were heading to Baekhyun's classroom Jiyoung nodded in response "Since when?" "He's one of the mentor for the freshmen angels" Jiyoung replied "Ahh... I didn't seen him before" Seungyeon said "Its because----" Jiyoung's word was cutted when a group of good-looking guys past by them "Seungyeon that's him" Baekhyun said whispering on Seungyeon's ear "Unnie ~~ ... I need to go .. I need to follow that guy" Jiyoung said as she pointed to a guy Seungyeon just shook her head "ok ok go .. be careful" Jiyoung was about to go but she was stopped by Baekhyun.
"Wait .. Jiyoung-ah" Jiyoung turned around Baekhyun handed her a small look-like crystal bracelet "Take this , It will help you" Jiyoung took the bracelet , Baekhyun gave Seungyeon a bracelet too same as Jiyoung after giving the bracelet Baekhyun disappeared .

heartheartheart

Seungyeon started finding Luhan suddenly a small box fell infront of her again she took the box and opened it , its the same with the box she received earlier she took the message out of the bear and read it .

'Seungyeon :

You only have 18 hours left to find Luhan , I won't be sending any boxes next time I will try to find a better way to communicate with you .. Ok? .. by the way I forgot to give you this (another box drop infront of her again but its bigger than before) Please take this ok? Good Luck !! 

Heaven ^_^ '
 

Seungyeon opened the other box and saw a beautiful white dress "Woah ~~" before she could close the box someone bumped on her and the box fall same as her she fell on her hardly .


A/N:

Sorry Its just a short chapter I will not be updating maybe next week but I'll try to update :/ Its because school already started :( but i will try to update if i have time 2 or 3 chapters :D

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING NEW SUBSCRIBERS

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT