First 1.3

My Angel

A/N: Im really so down right now Im not feeling well ..


First Meeting

"Im Sorry Miss.. Are you alright?" A boy said as he stood up and offered his hand to help Seungyeon "Ani.. It's ok" Seungyeon accepted his hand not even bothering who the boy is as she raised her head to look at the boy her eyes widen "Omo!" Seungyeon gasped as she hurriedly let go of the boy's hand and bowed to him "Annyeong Hasaeyo" The boy bowed back in response "Annyeong" Seungyeon made an eye contact with him "You're Luhan , Right?" The boy nod "Why do you know my name? By any chance have we met before?" She shook her head 'no' "We've just met for the first time" "Oh~ Is that so , Well may I know your name?" "Im Seungyeon and Im---" Seungyeon was about to continue when she remembered what the heaven told her 'If ever you could find him you can't tell him who you are and what your intentions are you could only tell him after 24 hours end' Seungyeon's thought was distracted when suddenly someone called .
 

"Hyung!" Seungyeon and Luhan looked at their side as a cute little guy called him "Oh.. Kyungsoo-ah" Luhan said as the boy ran towards them "Who are you talking?" Kyungsoo asked his hyung with O_O look "Im talking--" Luhan look at Seungyeon and was about to continue his sentence but Seungyeon mouthed him 'Don't tell him' gesturing her hand 'no' "Your talking to whom? Your talking to yourself? No one is in here" Kyungsoo asked Luhan "Oh.. Yeah Yeah .. Im just talking to myself 'cuz there is something bothering me??" Luhan replied unsure of what he will say "Is that so? , Your not yet crazy right?" "Pfft.."  Seungyeon uttered wanting to laugh with what Kyungsoo said Luhan gave her a look 'Why-are-you-laughing' "YAH! D.O ! stop asking" Kyungsoo ang Seungyeon was startled when Luhan yelled "Mianhe Hyung , Im just joking ok? Relax... OH ! By the way hyung I forgot to tell you .. Your dad just called me he wanted you to dropped by at your company tonight at 7 pm . He was calling you but he can't reach you did you turn your phone off?" Luhan took his phone on his pocket '15 missed calls' "I didn't turn it off its just in silent mode" "Oh .. well at least I already told you about it , I need to go hyung , Bye" 

 

Luhan's POV

"Luhan Oppa" a voice from the back called my name I didn't bother to look back because I already knew who it was it's 'Minah' the spoiled brat daughter of the principal of this school "YAH! LUHAN OPPA" Minah yelled at me near my EAR "WHAT?" I look at her with an irritated expression "Nothing , I just wanted you --" I cut her sentence as I already knew what will she say 'Oppa-can-you-please-come-with-me-to-the-mall-to-buy-blablablablabla' "Im busy I have an important meeting at the company" I said "Is that more important than me?" She asked while giving me a back hug "Your not even important to me" I replied to her sarcastically removing her hand on my waist Minah looked at me with disbelief looked "Bw.. Bwoh?" Thats the only word she utter "Minah , Can't you see I don't like you .. Even though I'm flirting almost every girl in this school I never agreed dating with them Im just making fun of them can't you see?" I said to her while holding her shoulders "But Oppa You know I like you I will do anything for you" She said almost tearing up , I sighed "But I don't like you" after saying those hurtful words I went out of the room making my way to the rooftop as I reach the rooftop I sat on the bench , The warm breeze its making me feel good "Its so good in here" I muttered as I slowly closed my eyes "Are you ok?" I was startled when I heard someone talking I looked at my side and saw the girl who I bumped with earlier her name is.... Seun.. Seunhwan? Oh .. Its Seungyeon "Yeah Im Ok" I replied as I look at her face I was mesmerize by her beauty my heart was beating so fast 'What is this? Why is my heart beating so fast?' "Hey! I was talking in her are you listening?" I was back to reality "Ahh .. Yeah" 
"You know , When I first met you I feel comfortable" She said smiling at me , my heart was flattered by what she said .. "Yeah , Me too" I unconciously replied "Woah? really?" She said while holding my both hands "Ooh.. Im really happy you feel the same way too" and again my heart was beating so fast she just hold my hand but my heart is beating like crazy again ... 


 

A/N:
Another Update ! 
Wish you'll like my 4th chapter ... I've been crying almost the whole day :( Im really sad right now but I was happy 
that there's a new subscriber :D .. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE