Chapter 8

My Angel

Chapter 8



 

Its already past 9 in the evening when they both arrived at Luhan's mansion "This is the place where I live" Luhan said as he swang the door open , taking off his shoes putting it on the shoe rack at the side while Seungyeon was roaming her eyes around the place 'It seems like I'm in heaven , It's so wonderful and peaceful in here' the surroundings are all painted white almost all of the things in the mansion are white with a combination of light blue "Are you staying alone in here?" Seungyeon asked Luhan slumped onto the couch "Ani.. Im with the other maids staying in here but sometimes Umma and Appa are staying here" Luhan answered lazily and doze off to sleep .

Seungyeon went upstairs not even asking for a permission from Luhan she didn't matter at all nobody can see her anyway as soon as she reach the 2nd floor of the house there's a color blue painted door on the left side 'I wonder whose room is this' Seungyeon slowly opening the door , she was welcomed by a dark room only the street light is the only one giving light in the room she turn on the lights and saw Luhan's picture on the small cabinet near the bed "So .. this is Luhan's room" sitting down at the edge of the bed "Wow ! It feels so good in here" she yawned , her eyes slowly closing wanting to take a rest she laid her back on the bed and fell asleep .



Luhan's POV

"Luhan... Luhan" I heard a voice of a woman calling my name I slowly opened my eyes still adjusting from bright light coming from the fluorescent above "Uhh..." I looked at my side and saw my Mom "Oh . Umma your home" rubbing my eyes while satting up "Yeah , How come you slept in here? Did you eat already?" Mom asked worried about me , I just gave her an assuring smile "I felt so tired Umma , Mian .. Yes I've ate my dinner with my friend" as soon as I said the word 'My friend' I remembered Seungyeon "Omo!" I stood up making my Mom startled a bit from my action "What's wrong sweetie?" "Nothing Mom , I just remembered something , I going first Mom I want to rest if you need something Im just in my room" I said and hurriedly went upstairs and to my room I let out a sigh as I saw the sight of sleeping girl in my bed "Whew~ I thought she was lost" I came closer to her covering her petite body with a blanket "Is she really an angel? Who fell from above? Jeez... Maybe just a joke but ... " 

~*Flashback*~
"Hyung" I looked at Kyungsoo "Oh .. Kyungsoo-ah" I said as he ran towards our direction
"Who are you talking?" Kyungsoo asked with his O_O look "I was talking --" I was about to tell him but Seungyeon wave her hand 'NO' and mouthed me 'Don't tell him' "Your talking to whom? To yourself? No one is in here" Kyungsoo said gaving me a suspicious look 
"Oh.. Yeah Yeah .. Im just talking to myself 'cuz there is something bothering me??" I said unsure of what to say "Is that so? , Your not yet crazy right?"
~*Eng of Flashback*~

Wait... 'No one is in here?' So ... he didn't see anyone beside me? Woah ~~ Maybe she's saying the truth I slowly laid on the bed beside her a lot of inches away from her not making a single move to wake her up
"I wish they could see her too so that Mom could meet her"

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Done Updating Chapter 8 wish you would like it 
It's not that long anyway .. :D


PLEASE SUBSRIBE AND COMMENT!