- - c h a p t e r 1 5 - -

Exo High

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h    1   5  - - - - - - - - - -

 

 
Earlier, Kyungsoo had informed him that he would be back late due to club activities. And as though on cue, Suho was free that afternoon, and so did he. Without hesitation, he had relented to Suho's request and brought him home. Kris wondered what his boyfriend thought of his home.
 
"Wow, I didn't expect you to live in this kind of house. And where's Tao and Xiumin?" Suho asked as walked through the hallway, scanning through the rooms.
 
Slowly following behind was Kris who tried not to stare too much at Suho's y back. The school uniform looked too good on him, especially the pants, emphasising on the curves of his pert bottom.
 
"Both of them are still in school. This house was inherited. And thanks to the inheritance money, I don't have to work part-time anymore. By the way,what would you like to drink?" Kris lied through his teeth. He caught up with his boyfriend in the living room. Sweeping the latter into his arms and burying his nose at the crook of his neck. "You smell really nice."
 
"You mean I usually don't?"
 
"That's not what I mean." He chuckled. Kris pushed his lover down onto the sofa and joined him. "I'm a bad host."
 
The living room was silent but their blatant flirting made their hearts pumped faster as anticipation simmered between them. Suho crawled from where he sat to Kris was, at the end of the sofa.
 
"I want to drink from your lips." Suho said while looking up with a smirk.
 
Kris was taken aback at his innocent boyfriend's hundred and eighty change. The ever so sweet and innocent Suho was gone. In place, was a boy with a naughty smile. Damn. Kris felt his pants tightened at the thought of where this might lead to.
 
"Are you still my Suho?" Kris cupped the back of his head, pulling his face forward. "You make me want to kiss you senseless."
 
Suddenly, Suho climbed over Kris lap, straddling him effectively while he hooked his arms around his surprised boyfriend.
 
"Nope, I'm Kim Joonmyun, your worst nightmare." 
 
"I doubt so." Kris smirked before crushing their lips.
 
Their lips mated in a heated kiss. Kris groaned at the feel of a Suho's tongue against his. It had been so long since the last time they kissed. Now, all the pent up desire burst open and he didn't think he could stop. Kris cupped the firm bottom and pulled him closer as their lips bruised deliciously. Suho whimpered the moment Kris kneaded his bottom.

The air suddenly felt hotter. Suho undulated his hips as he became dizzy with lust, when he felt the evidence of Kris' desire for him too. Kris pulled away, not caring at the string of saliva still connecting them.

"Shall we?" Kris huskily asked for permission to go for more as his fingers hovered over Suho's zippers. "Let me just touch you? I promise I won't go any further if you're not ready."

Suho watched the fingers on the front of his pants. Then his gaze went back to the his handsome lover. "Please."

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

The club activities were cancelled, so, Kyungsoo had no choice but to go home earlier today. He had wanted to meet up with Sehun for ice-cream time, but Sehun had his dance class. Too bad. His timing really did . Kyungsoo had unlocked the door like he usually did. A sound from somewhere within the house caught his attention. As quietly as possible, Kyungsoo slid the shoe rack's door closed and tip toed into the living room. And he saw Kris. With a guy on top of him, his back to Kyungsoo. They were grunting.

Holding the gasp in with his cupped hands, Kyungsoo couldn't stop the shock wrecking through him. He felt his knees weakened. No, Kris was cheating on him, already? Was he really that bad to be with? He took a step back. Until he was hidden. Calm down and think, Do Kyungsoo, he told himself. 

Get out. Get out. Get out.

Kyungsoo shuffled out quickly, locking the door behind him and walked up to the main house. He needed to clear his head. But all he could think about was Kris making out with another man. In their house. Sure, Kris had said their marriage was just some kind of faux. But it never crossed his mind that Kris would go to another man before their marriage was annulled.

His heart squeezed tightly. What is he supposed to do now?

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

Green. All he saw was green as he stared out of his window to the garden at his backyard. His mother had called out to him. But he declined to join her for tea. Jongin wasn't in the mood. His thoughts were filled with Snow White. Ever since he found out that Suho wasn't exactly available, his heart was torn. Why would one still pursue someone who's taken? Only love-struck ones. Like him.

He couldn't, for the life of him, understand why he was still going through this heartache for just one person. It was the first time he had liked someone this much. Jongin had to admit defeat to the higher powers called love. Falling in love with Suho wasn't planned. When did he started to feel this way, he couldn't possibly know. It just happened. Suho's smiles, paired with his beautiful fair skin and gentle touch, had Jongin wondering what it would have been like if those fingers were on him instead of the plants in their school garden. So, he just had one thing to do.

Capture the thief to his heart. 

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow. It's getting late and I have to get going." Kyungsoo waved at his butler, Jongdae. "Kris might get worried if I'm not back."

"Go on then." Jongdae chuckled. "Take care and good night, young master."

"Thanks. You too!"

Kyungsoo carried the packed food and stepped into the now cooler air. It was no use avoiding the inevitable. He can't possibly stay at the main house without raising suspicions. Kyungsoo didn't want that. Not before he confronted Kris about what he had seen with this pair of eyes. It had hurt but he needed to know. There was one burning question in his head.

Why?

 

- - - - - - - - - -   e   x   o    h   i   g   h   - - - - - - - - - -

 

I'm listening to Xia's Uncommitted while writing this. Not disappointed. at all. My manly baby Su. I wonder if I'm the only one who misses Yoosu? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! Comments would be nice as always!