He is back

Why do all leave me?

- I'm just going crazy, it's good that we return to Korea next week, said Key as they all sat and played card, all without jonghyun who swore over his phone that had stopped working when they left Asia, which everyones had.
- It's been dead for two months now, hyung, there is no point in continuing to shout at it, said Teamin.

Jonghyun who longed so much to hear Mees voice. He could not forget that day at the airport, or the time that he had had her trembling body beneath him when the two had been drinking a little too much, but neither they saw it as a mistake but he had not told anyone that he had , not even for the hyungs.

A week later:
- Why doesn´t she answer? it came from Jonghyun who had thrown himself on the phone as soon as they had come out of the airport in Korea. He was so happy that the phone worked again bu he went to the voicemail.
- She must have training, said Minho as they walked.
"Please, do not hate me," he thought as he came to the voicemail again.

Mee switched on after training. She rubbed the foot, which is now hurt and put on a support stocking for that it would not sting so much. She put on her shoes and stood up carefully.
The hat she pulled herself with, her hair was still wet and a while it was still chilly outside.

She went down to the cafeteria as usual. She bought an apple which had now become a habit. The Grandpa started nearly to provide her with an uneasy glance She would then go to work as servetris a restuarang who had night open. She dropped the apple when she saw how he was walking along the street, her black hair hidden under a baseball cap, the sunglasses was on, a black jacket with orange, white splash pattern found on him, it looked cold but it suited him.

She thought Jonghyun was abroad but still he was not. She shook her head and tried to focus. She had to go to work. She ignored the apple that she had lost, she couldn´t eat it now anyway. She pulled the bag further up on the shoulder as she walked with his eyes straight ahead.She could swear on how she could hear his heart pounding like crazy.

He stopped when he saw her. He could hardly believe it was her, she was still with his hat, it must be a good sign, he thought. She was so beautiful but her face had thinned out and she looked tired. Had she been training too much?
- Mee, he said, when she was just in front of him.
- Oh Jonghyun, so you're back, 'she said with a greeting and then moved on.
- Wait, he said and turned around to go with her.
- Sorry but I do not have time to listen to you, I gotta go to work, said Mee and looked at the clock again, she would be late if it continue like this and then she would get fired.
- The job? Are you working to? Asked Jonghyun.
- Yes, someone has to pay the bills, said Mee and kept walking. Jonghyun stood there shocked, but then ran after her. He grabbed her arm and turned her quickly so her foot hurt to. She tried not to resist it.
- Have you problem? He asked anxiously.
- The only problem I have right now is you, she snapped and grabbed her arm. She saw how he balked.
- I will not be delayed because out of you, 'she said and walked away.

He stood there with her words echoing in his head. He realized it was something that had changed. In the five years they had known each other she had never had such a force in his tone. They had fought and such but it was different now, he didn´t think the problem this time was him.