So That´s why?

Why do all leave me?

He went downstairs again, while his brain is now working to full speed. He had remember that Mees mom was supposed to stay at housewife, so why was not she at home, and why did Mee working night and not in school. There was so much that he did not understand. He went into the kitchen and saw how it was dirty disk in the tub. A bunch of envelopes on the table. He knew he snooped now but he could not resist. He picked up the pile of envelopes and quickly realized that they were all bills except three. One was from the dance studio, as it was open so he took up the paper and read:

Dear Yung Mee
There have come to our attention that your term of payment has förofallit so we regret to inform you that unless your payment is not made before the end of the month, we have to cancel your membership.


Jonghyun sitting there with his hand to his mouth .. He remembered how happy Mee had been when she had entered the dance school. How proud her mother had been too Mee really had talent. He stuffed the letter again. The second was from her school.

Dear Yung Mee
We have received your request to stop and we can now announce that you are here by now officially released from the Seoul Academy for Girls.
You have 30 days cooling-off right, but otherwise you need to do on the exam and tests required.


So Mee asked to leave school but how can her parents allow it. Then there was a letter from the hospital. It was not open so he laid it down again. He suddenly remembered that her mother Yung Tae, had had cancer a few years ago. Do not tell them it's back, he said and stood up. He began to wander back and forth. He does not know why, but he opened the refrigerator and shut it down just as fast. He opened it again and looked astonished.
- It can not be true, he said. refrigerator is nearly empty, echoing. There was a pack of juice in there and the date had expired. The freezer was the same
He pulled up his phone and dialed the number to Key, he was best in these kinds of situations.
- Jonghyun, where are you? Asked Key.
- I'm with Mee, said Jonghyun.
- Are you at Mee, her house? And where is she? Asked Key.
- You think I have broke me in? No, she is sleeping in her bed, said Jonghyun.
- So you have knock her down, then, said Key.
- Ha ha ha .. said Jonghyun.
- But anyway, what can I do for you? Asked the Key
- Well, do you see my wallet in the bedroom? Asked Jonghyun.
- Did you go out without your wallet .. Key started but Jonghyun only sighed.
- It's not the point, what are you doing right now? Asked Jonghyun.
- Looking after your wallet, said Key.
- You have nothing special on the schedule right? said Jonghyun.
- I found your wallet, okay, 'said Key.
- Good, you'd be great grocery shopping and such, said Jonghyun.
- What? Asked Key. Jonghyun explained the whole situation of Key who listened.
- Could you fix it? Asked Jonghyun.
- Sure, that I organize, your code ****? Key asked as he waved Jonghyuns credit card.
- Yes, said Jonghyun.
- Okay, give it to me, said Key and snapped easily recognize the phone.
- Minho, Taemin! He shouted. They were deep in a discussion of football looked shocked up, they knew exactly what that tone meant.
- We are going out and shopping, said Key.
- Was you not having enough things bought in Paris? Asked Minho.
- That's Jonghyuns cards, said Taemin.
- We will buy food, to Mee, said Key.
- To Mee? Did it questioningly from them both.
- Come on now, 'Key and started to pull Minhos arm.
- Okay, okay, said Minho and stood up. Taemin just sighed but he agreed.