Tell me

Why do all leave me?

Mee stood outside the huge building where SHINee had their dorm. She walked with resolute steps in and went straight to one of the elevators. She pressed the button and then turned to the mirror (it was an old habit). She was actually not so pale anymore, she thought. When the elevator doors slid open so she took a deep breath and stepped out onto the floor. She went up and rang the doorbell. She was surprised when the door quickly opened and before she realize that she had a pair of arms around her.
- Mee, it is wonderful to see you, 'said Key sleek and pulled her into the apartment.
 - Hey, Kibum said Mee and blinked. He stood there with his smile and the hair was nicely put.
- Did you sleep well? Asked Key and pulled off her jacket.
-Yes, and by the way thanks for the food, said Mee and smiled at Key.
- There was nothing, hope it tasted good, said Key, smiling radiant against her. She was so skinny that he wanted to lock up and fuss over her but it was not so well thought Key.
- So I don´t get a Thanks?? Asked Jonghyun who suddenly found hanging on the wall with a smile. The two saw Mees eyes went darker and Key crept slowly backward a bit, but let them not out of his eyes.
- Where is my cell phone? Asked Mee.
- Here, he said, and dug out her mobile from his pocket.
 - Give it to me, 'said Mee and walked towards Jonghyun who just grinned.
- Maybe I will but you have to make you deserve it, said Jonghyun.
- Give me that! She said, trying to get it but he just held it over her head. Since he was at least 10 cm longer than her so he got her to jump for it. She felt papetisk and ended with that, and instead crossed her arms.
- What do you want me to do? She asked with a sour look.
- Answer a few questions, he said seriously. He had to confirm his suspicions, and it was only she who could do it.
- What kind of questions? Sa Mee.
- You know exactly what I want to know, said Jonghyun and dragged her into the kitchen where the rest of them sat. Minho put down the sports newspaper, looking up at Mee.
 - Hi Mee, it was long ago, said Taemin with joy, they had been in the same class in the past. It´t that way she knows all of them.
 - Hi Taemin, she said when Jonghyun pressed her down on one of the chairs.
- Well? He said and sat down in front of her while Taemin moved to the chair beside her. Key sat down beside her on the other side.
- Where do you want me to start? She asked.
 - Start from scratch, my friend, Key said, laying his hand on her shoulder.
- It was about two months ago, I came home from school, had only been a mom and I a while already, so I was not surprised that it was quiet at home, I thought it was better than when Dad was home, but it was too quiet, I was a little worried and went to the kitchen but there was no one there, she said, feeling her voice trembling.
- It's okay, said Teamin quiet. Jonghyun's heart ached, but he just went looking on her.
- I found her in the laundry room, unconscious, I panicked, the doctors said when we arrive at0 the hospital that her cancer had returned and that wasen´t much time left, she said, feeling the tears ran slowly down and she was quickly swept away.
- After a while I noticed that at Home Account money stopped coming in, I tried calling my father but he didn´t answer, I even went to his job but said he was traveling, a secretary pulled me aside and said she thought sorry for my mom to have a cheating husband, she said, clenching one fist, the anger grew within her at the mere thought.
- I asked to leave school because we could not afford to pay the fee with and I took a job, I didn´t know what else I could do, she said and put hier head in the hands. Taemin, lay a comforting arm around her.
- Why didn´t you tell me? Asked Jonghyun.
- Do you really not know I tried but I just came to: "This number can unfortunately not be reached right now, make sure you have the correct number and try again later," she said, looking at Jonghyun who looked at her. His eyes were tearful while hers ran without stopping.
- The phones did not work, said Taemin silent and looked at the others.
- You did great, Mee, said Key, and pulled her into his arms. She hugged his shirt and she could not hold back her sobs any longer.