You can´t go

Why do all leave me?

Jonghyun noticed how Mee began to move and was about to sit up.
- Mmm, stay here beside me, he said, pulling her closer.
- I can´t, I have training in an hour, I must go home, she said and stood up. She felt how Jonghyun froze.
- You can not be serious, he said and sat up beside her.
- Yes, training will begin at 10, she said, and was about to crawl off the couch but Jonghyun pushed her down again.
- What are you doing? She asked and started to get irritated.
- You should not practice, he said firmly.
- Maybe you can control and do things in my home without my putting the foot down, but now it´s enough, hissed Mee and she pushed Jonghyun down from the couch. She was quickly back on her feet and ran to the door. Jonghyun was also quick on his feet and grabbed her waist. He wrapped her around and then blocked the doorway.
They stared into each others eyes, just as stubbornly.
-move, 'she said.
- No, you will not go, said Jonghyun.

- And why not?
- Because you have injured her foot, said Jonghyn.
- There's nothing wrong with my foot, said Mee and pushed past him by driving the elbow into his stomach.
- I know how you feel, said Jonghyun then, she turned around.
- But if you do not let it heal so you will never be able to dance ballet again, he said. She walked up to him.
- You're lying, 'she said.
- I wish I did, that's not an ordinary sprain and you know it.
He grabbed her again. She tried to pull away but he put an arm around her waist and the other hand on her head while he held her steady. She started banging on his chest and he let her do it. She then fists clenched around his shirt while the tears ran. Not ilske tears anymore but more of sorrow. He her hair while he laid his cheek against her head.
- Let me at least go home, she said then. Jonghyun looked at her and they both gave a start when the rain pattered on the windows.
- Yes, but I follow, I'll just switch on, he said.
- You don´t have to baby sitting me, 'she said irritably.
- I don´t do that, he said, and then disappeared.