How much did you buy?

Why do all leave me?

When Mee woke up it was the room of the golden sun was about to go down. She sat stunned on the bed while she pulled the hair from her face. She rubbed her eyes a bit and then looked at the clock. She flew out of bed and stumbled as she was sitting on the floor.
- Where the hell is my cell phone, she muttered. She was late for training. She flew up on his feet and swore to when the pain in his foot made itself felt. She leaned against the doorframe as she tried to remembered what had happened earlier in the day but it was all as a single spray. She remembered that Jonghyun was waiting for her and they had quarreled, as usual, she thought, anyway, she remembered that she had yelled at him anyway. Her mind was blank and her stomach kurrade when she smelled the scent of food. She was blinded as to the kitchen, which to his surprise was spotlessly clean apart from the table where there was a tray with lid on. She walked up to the table and lifted the patch was on the cover: Eat or Key will be sad.
She could not help but smile. She lifted the lid and wondered right away how she could eat them.

3 hours before: '
- How much did you buy? Jonghyun asked as he opened the luggage, which was full of bags.
- I think it's time to make some more money hyung, because I think Key-Hyung have cleared your account, muttering Minho, who lifted a bag of rice in the arms of Taemin.
- Okay, but you must be quiet, Mee is still asleep, said Jonghyun son had seized on her mobile. The alarm had been ringing for five hours ago, three hours after she had gone to bed. Jonghyun soon realized that Minho was probably right.
Key that could not hold it, crept up slowly and looked into Mees bedroom. Her pale she lay wrapped in the blanket and his black hair tousled was swept aside.
- What are you doing? Did it come from Jonghyun when he found Key.
- I would just look at her, it came from Key.
- Fool, you're going to wake her, hissed Jonghyun and they both held their breath when Mee turned, but slept on. Key Jonghyun pulled away from there and back into the kitchen.
They packed up everything quiet and Key stubborn to cook some food that they put on the table. Then when all four left the house